[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xenoblade X

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: img_sp-welcome17L-04.jpg (286KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
img_sp-welcome17L-04.jpg
286KB, 467x700px
Doll plastic models confirmed: http://xenobladex.jp/special/sp-welcome20150430.html

Hopefully it comes overseas.
>>
They're really pushing this game. I hope it does well.
>>
I just hope NoA doesn't fuck it up if it comes out in the West.
>>
>>12527234
They've already stated there'd be some changes in the localization. So far there's Dolls to Skells(I guess doll makes insecure people cringe or something)

/v/ is currently running around with their heads cut off because they think the bikini's will be changed.
>>
>>12527283
Honestly as long as they don't so anything that actually had an impact on the plot or characterization (like how the "I have to put it back" scene in XS episode 3 makes zero sense if you take out the blood like they did), then I'll be fine with it.
>>
>>12527283
if i wanted to fap to vidya characters id play pso2 or read a doujinshi. why is /v/ so dumb?
>>
>>12527234
I wish NoE was handling it, I really liked their work on the Rainfall games and their releases of Inazuma Eleven, while Treehouse lately hasn't been as good as their past works.

>>12527283
I understand complains about like changing terminology already in English, but no of course it's the fanservice they get pissy about.
>>
>>12527304
They're mostly using this slippery slope from the change of Dolls to skells to say that everything will be 4kids tier and the plot ruined. It's preemptive shitposting. I'd honestly be madder about the terminology changes rather than a couple bikinis but they swear the bikini's are important to the creators artistic vision.

>>12527300
I've been hearing that the term Dolls has plot relevance. Along with it being written on a ton of stuff.
>>
File: rage 03.png (4KB, 311x216px) Image search: [Google]
rage 03.png
4KB, 311x216px
>>12527283
>the bikini's will be changed
Don't fucking dare!
>>
>>12527309
They're a lot more pissy about Dolls -> Skells, which I understand. It was a stupid change.
>>
>>12527319
it only matters if its a main iconic design being changed when localized to me. i hate when that happens.
>>
Oh fuck yeah, best part of the game
>>
>>12527283
>/v/ is currently running around with their heads cut off because they think the bikini's will be changed.
Lol, it's probably true. The west is the ultimate cuckzone.
>>
>>12527300

It made sense, it was just retarded
>>
>>12527195
I'd rather have a Weltall 2 snap kit
>>
>>12527334

/v/ is definitely more panicky about the prospect of the fap-bait bikinis and other provocative outfits being censored.

The problem being that one of the party members is a 13 year old girl (who somehow has fully developed breasts) and can wear the same skimpy outfits as any other female party member.
>>
>>12527309
>>12527283

The names Testament and Lu-Syfer are also getting changed,

The localisation is looking bad.
>>
>>12527283
>Dolls to Skells

Ah. I like "Skells" a LOT better.

Shifting
Kinetic
Equipment
Legged
Speeders
>>
>>12528003
Now THAT makes Skells a lot more sensible and highly descriptive.
>>
>>12528003
That is tacticool as fuck, but I still prefer dolls...and bikinis.
>>
>>12527866
>Testament isn't an acceptable word to sue
What the fuck, are they that scared of religious typres?

It's just not a Xenogame without the hilarious DEEP names.
>>
File: concerned anime person.png (420KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
concerned anime person.png
420KB, 640x480px
>>12527866
You shitting me?
>>
>>12528194
They pretty nonchalantly said "[...] Testament, we're changing that, [...]" during the US Direct.
>>
>>12528003
Fukuda please go
>>
>>12528003
Fukada pls go.
>>
>>12528203
The gameplay better be the tits
>>
>>12528003
I like Dolls better because of the irony. Its name is that of a delicate thingy, but it's actually a killing machine. Not to mention it makes more sense in this context:

"Gods appeared as humans in religious paintings because it made them more relatable, and Dolls were given arms and legs because that made it easier for humans to control the complex machines. So naturally they were called Dolls, being nothing more than obedient tools to satisfy our selfish needs."
>>
>>12527866
For those who don't know, Lu is now L.
>>
It's still called New Los Angeles, right?
>>
>>12528258

Just "L-Syfer?"

It's still there, I guess.
>>
>>12528288
They might've changed the last name too. I wouldn't be surprised if they did.
>>
>>12527283

>skells

I keep reading this as something else...
>>
>>12527283
It's 2015, I shouldn't have to put up with an objectively inferior product.
>>
>>12527195
>Generic anime artstyle
>Shitty, overcomplicated robots

No wonder only Nintendo will take them.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.