[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found the new meta in build fighters.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 2015-04-28 02.18.09.png (899KB, 1407x1064px) Image search: [Google]
2015-04-28 02.18.09.png
899KB, 1407x1064px
I found the new meta in build fighters.
>>
>>12519390
Been there, done that, jobbed hard.
>>
>no Rasveht in Build Fighters yet
>>
>>12519390
Nah, not really.
>>
File: ndibopgPWE1rjxyrgo9_500.gif (1MB, 440x248px) Image search: [Google]
ndibopgPWE1rjxyrgo9_500.gif
1MB, 440x248px
>>12519390
Didn't work out too well for this dude.
>>
>>12519508
gotta love it when a tourney finals ends with the rival getting jobbed by a second string gunpla.
>>
File: gundam008309gatohasreturned[1].jpg (63KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
gundam008309gatohasreturned[1].jpg
63KB, 640x427px
time for an old champion cameo? with his new long range fire support gunpla?
>>
>>12519722

>Gato, two-armed Kelly, and Karius in a Gundam bar with bartender Neuen Bitter and Gunpla Mafia Don Delaz
>>
>>12519577
What? That's just some generic DX piloted by some Jamil cosplayer. What are you talking about?
>>
>>12519795
and how did he make it that far? musta been the suckiest tourney evar.

also, Suzaki beat Yuuki in that tourney. let us not forget.
>>
>>12519813
>and how did he make it that far?

He didn't. That happened earlier on, like in the qualifiers.
>>
>>12519813
>also, Suzaki beat Yuuki in that tourney. let us not forget.
the fuck are you talking about? yuuki dropped out of the qualifiers before their expected fight with sei and reiji, and sazaki ended up fighting the two instead
>>
What if a plavskytype like Aila used something like that? Would it actually be competent?
>>
>>12519845
Yeah. they were to have a match,a nd the results were sUzaki advancing and Yuuki out of the tourney.

for all intents and purposes Suzaki beat Yuuki
>>
File: Chinawe12.png (924KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Chinawe12.png
924KB, 1366x768px
>>12519953
I doubt it. The way I see it, being able to properly use funnels and bits in gunpla battle requires severe micromanaging skills, like professional Starcraft player levels. Aila didn't necessarily have that, she could just predict the future somewhat. Her funnels were so effective because they were invisible, once that trick was revealed they ceased to be very effective. That's probably why when she built her own suit, the end result was Miss Sazabi, a suit that still employs some funnels because she's accustomed to how to operate them, but much less reliant on them.
>>
>>12519959
Do you understand how tournament brackets work?

Yuuki and Sazaki were never actually matched against each other in the brackets, the match was Yuuki VS Sei and Reiji and Yuuki bailed out.

Yuuki dropping out of that match meant he forfeit the match to Sei and Reiji, not Sazaki. Yuuki never even got a chance to be matched with Sazaki.

Why do you think exiting the tournament means the same thing as "lost to that person in gunpla battle"?
>>
I love how in this scene they're like "It doesn't matter how much firepower you have, what matters is how you fight!", then in GBFT they shit all over that with their "Sorry noob, you need MOAR PARTIKULS"
>>
>>12519953
Plus, that guy had like two navigators to help with the bits.
>>
>>12520858

Actually at the Post-ED stub of episode 5 it was shown that Yuuki was supposed face Sazaki in the Quarter Finals, but Yuuki bowed out due to REASONS and Seiji faced Sazaki in the Semi-Finals instead of Yuuki. We even get to see how relieved Sazaki was when he found out he got the free win and not getting his shota-ass pasted by Yuuki
>>
>>12520885
Oh, my mistake then.
>>
>>12520866
What about Try shitting on its own recurring "Gunpla is freedom" line by saying "MOAR ZETA, MOAR GN DRIVES, YELL LOUDER. NO MINATO SUPER FUMINA IS NOT GUNPLA GET OUT"
>>
>>12521240
He didn't ask her for permission to use her likeness.
>>
>>12521592
yeah that's like when Chris-chan drew that picture of him fingering his friend and she was like "dude wtf"
>>
>>12521240
What the characters say 'GUNPLA IS FREEDOM'
What the show itself says 'Fuck that noise! Gunpla is winning!'
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.