[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shuriken Sentai Ninninger 06

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 16

http://over-ti.me/releases/shuriken-sentai-ninninger-06/

My sentai before my karate bugman ? What's happening ?
>>
>>12399618
They're re-using suits already?
>>
>>12399618
Easter festivities happened
>>
i still can't aaaaact
>>
>>12399745
He did well enough in the crossover, and that I believe was recorded before this episode. I think slowly he's improving. I would be surprised that by the end of series people might actually like him.
>>
Eh, I prefer Porco Rosso.
>>
>>12399762
I still say his bad delivery of that line is supposed to be some kind of running joke.
>>
I was hoping to see more of white ninger, but they did more with the dad than with her this episode.

I'm excited for next week's episode.

>>12399745
I don't believe he's fired up at all.
>>
Best episode thus far. The shitting on Red continues. Dad and Gramps are still the best characters on the show. God-tier monster this week.

Hyped as hell for next week.
>>
<Mystical Gibberish>
>>
>Sh..Shido sempai ?!!
>>
That, that was bad.
>>
oh god, my dick
>>
I'm so glad we get to see more and more teamwork from the team.
>>
Such a shame that the suits and gadgets are awesome and we're stuck with this fucking Red. People shit on Daigo but at least I believed him when was hyped.
>>
And Fuuka was raped.
>>
>>12400218
I liked Daigo.

There I said it. I don't like how the writing makes him be the centre of everything but I genuinely like Daigo, the character. His actor's seems genuinely into his role and honestly, I don't think Kyroryu would have the same "energy" behind it if its Red wasn't as enthusiastic as Daigo was.
>>
>{i ahte this fucking song}
Where's that faggot who keeps saying O-T notes are best notes.
>>
Can anyone translate this?
>{Joutankaiyou kenjuriinpuu giigijigenjigenja}
>{ジョウタンカイヨウ ケンジュリインプウ ギイギジゲンジゲンジャ}
>>
I find those "mysterious mentor" archetypes like Grandpa incredibly frustrating. I know it's rooted in Taoist ideas of the true nature of things being ineffable, but his refusal to state things clearly and explain his motives is stubbornness bordering on insanity.

He doesn't train his son because he doesn't have the 'potential' to become a ninja, which is bullshit. Even if he can't perform the magic he should'e learned martial arts.

And he better have a good goddamn reason for not choosing to seal the Big Bad finally away, or he is responsible the evil the Big Bad does.
>>
I also liked Daigo, I even loved Kyoryuger, sure the ending could been better but for the amount of fun I had trough the series it didn't matter in the end for me.

Let's hope at least that this Red nails his yelling in the end at least.
>>
>No Nao

Lame
>>
>>12400638
>Wanting pregnant, aging used goods
>>
Did we ever find out what they were counting?

>>12400643
>Not wanting best sentai and best rider girl
>>
>>12400643
But I like Nao. The fact that she has children or is aging is not important compared to the fact that she is entertaining.
>>
>>12400647
>>Not wanting best sentai and best rider girl

Why do people think this? Like, yeah. She's pretty and all but she's not THAT great. I just don't get all the fanwank over her.

>>12400650
>Entertaining

What? Sure, Nanami was okay in Hurricanger but what else has she even done?
>>
6 episodes the show still weak..
>>
>>12400655
Some people like to think more with their dicks.
>>
It's like nails on a chalkboard.
>>
>>12399745
Is he supposed to sound that bad? Is the director really satisfied with that performance?

Or is it just the son of a Toei boardmember?
>>
>>12400655
she still way better than "muh Luka" or "muh Kotoha"
>>
>>12400756
six words your english still weak
>>
>>12400756
Yes, it's only been 6 episodes in of a possible 50 episode series, but it sucks.

If this was a 20 episode series, then yes, I can understand people giving it 6 episodes before giving it the boot. But this series is around 50 episodes, give it at least 10.
>>
Will we ever find out why this hipster is wearing glasses without lenses?
>>
>>12400829
Even his lenses are ninjas.
>>
>>12400829
They reflect light sources, make it look bad when you're shooting TV shows.
>>
>>12400877
Hasn't prevented other shows from having people with glasses in the past. Just put in regular flast glass, that won't reflect anything enough to make things visible.
>>
>>12399944
All that moaning she did this ep though..

>>12400566
>a good goddamn reason for not choosing to seal the Big Bad finally away

It better not be some bullshit like "hurr people will become complacent and lazy when they don't have to face a great evil", or "hurr there can't be good without evil", or "hurr it was all to train my grandson so he could become Lasto Ninja".

>>12400787
His facial expression doesn't even match what he's trying to say. Fuck.
>>
>>12400883
>"hurr it was all to train my grandson so he could become Lasto Ninja".
That one.
>>
I'd rather be watching Broth Sentai Odenger at this point.
>>
>>12400655
She was in Daimajin Kanon, which really played up her looks, and she's been in a couple of Sakamoto-directed action flicks, which also played up her looks.
>>
>>12400886
>defeat evil
>no need for world-saving ninja
>but I want my grandson to be ninja
>well, better not rid the world of evil then, it'll work out

FLAWLESS LOGIC
>>
>>12400829
Shhh he's hiding his power levels.
>>
Didn't the grandad say he was getting to old to be fighting yokai (Gengetsu Kibaoni to be precise.)
What if he really is too old to seal him and needs one of the grandkids to do. And having five of them do it would be much more proficient than just a single one.
I mean the sealing thing could have been a one time deal, they did think he was dead for a long time, maybe the sealing spell takes a toll on you.
Honestly I don't mind the vague wise old master training, I've seen enough martial arts movies to see why it necessary. You can just hand a novice special techniques because they will without a doubt do something stupid with them and make shit worse.
And you have to earn your stripes, telling someone the answer to their questions doesn't help them think for themselves. I mean just look at Taka. He might be strong and takes to Ninger magic easily but he's an asshole. A brass, thick headed, asshole. You'd want him to be taught right not quickly.
>>
>>12399745
You guys are retarded. Every year there are guys in the main cast that the Japs give a hard time and this one time that it became known by 4chan, you guys can't shut up about it. This is toku, not some master class of acting. If you can't handle bad acting, you shouldn't be here.
>>
>>12400947
>What if he really is too old to seal him and needs one of the grandkids to do.
>I mean the sealing thing could have been a one time deal
>they did think he was dead for a long time
I have a sneaking suspicion that the grandpa isn't even alive.
>>
>>12400958
>This is toku, not some master class of acting. If you can't handle bad acting, you shouldn't be here.
Except this is the first time it's so blatantly awful. I'm not expecting Shakespeare here, but even Yakumo got his act together within like three episodes. Hell, most of the people who people claim acted badly(Sosuke, Souji, Hiromu, Right for example) I had absolutely no problems with.

I mean really, he's supposed to be the lead and constantly fired up and shouting and he just sounds like a dying cat.
>>
>>12400566
>>12400883
>>12400886
>>12400916
Are you negroes really going to gripe about something like this? You know it's time for a break from SS when you can't suspend disbelief because Yoshitaka didn't reseal Gengetsu Kibaoni episode one or hasn't given a reason on a silver plate.
>>
File: jagen.jpg (46KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
jagen.jpg
46KB, 800x600px
>>12400883
>"hurr it was all to train my grandson so he could become Lasto Ninja".
What happens if there's a problem after the guy dies? Training the next generation is an elder's responsibility. They can't get any XP if you take all the last hits yourself.
>>
>>12401072
Heh. Yeah, yeah. But still, he said he purposfully didn't seal the baddy away. Implying that he could have. Sooo there shouldn't be any more need for Lasto Ninja. There only is a need for one, because he chose to give the baddy a chance to escape.
>>
>>12401093
>he said he purposfully didn't seal the baddy away. Implying that he could have
When was this? Episode 6?
>>
>>12401102
>>
>>12400638
Please tell me that's Takaiwa in the Ninja Red suit.
>>
>>12401108
Grampa...
>>
>>12401124

Yes it is. JAE has him listed as part of the suit actors for that episode.
>>
>Gramps didn't fully seal them away because he has a fox girl fetish and wants to tap that
>>
>>12401177
I find it off that she can use the shurikens like the rangers do. I was sitting there watching the show Sunday and thought "What if Kyuemon is their grandmother?"
>>
>>12400958
>aid he purposfully didn't seal the baddy away. Implying that he could have

I do expect a toku actor to be able to just yell and seem fired up for real, even the kids watching won't be fired up after lame ass red bad acting.
>>
>>12401177
>>12401224
Except Kyuemon is a boy.
>>
>>12400877
>They reflect light sources, make it look bad when you're shooting TV shows.
>>
>>12399957
Sasuke looks so disappointed.
>>
>>12399869
Onore, Dogold!
>>
File: takalaugh.jpg (157KB, 1428x810px) Image search: [Google]
takalaugh.jpg
157KB, 1428x810px
>>12402897
Can you blame him? Look at what he has to work with.
>>
>>12399785
My man!
>>
>>12400606
Daigo was at least good at yelling and shit.
>>
>>12402372

Goddamnit, don't let this turn into another Luckiero.

>>12400916

>Implying Kibaoni is the ultimate evil
>>
I miss Go Busters
>>
Goddamn Fuka is as useless as she is adorable.
>>
Red's voice is grating me.
>>
>>12405675
Yeah, he's grate :D
>>
>>12400787

He can't act. At all.

Like I know when people argue about subs vs dubs people always say "well of course you prefer subs you can't tell how bad the acting is" and maybe there's some truth there. But when you don't know a lick of Japanese and even you can tell he's doing a bad job that's a serious fucking issue. Even moreso when he's the main character.
>>
>>12401177

well I wouldn't blame him

>>12402372

shush you
>>
>>12405675
Red voice's triggers me
>>
>>12400889
Kamen Rider Kabuto crossover when
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.