[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DROPPED LIKE IFFISH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 28

File: shot0019.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shot0019.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>terrorists hijack your ship and steal your Gundam
>you just escaped like two minutes ago
>terrorists call trying to get you to come back by bribing you with a fish dinner
>ACTUALLY ASKING THEIR TERMS
This may be the single stupidest moment in Gundam history. This is far worse than Yohan and Peewee singing about stolen meat. Worse than Wufei getting out of his Gundam because Treize wanted to fence. Worse even than Nicol jumping on Kira's sword.

Tell me again why people claim this is a well developed story??
>>
File: 1424897846985.png (3MB, 1500x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1424897846985.png
3MB, 1500x1800px
>>12207846
Because with every new Gundam comes this insufferable seasonal fags.
>>
>>12207846
CAUSE IT'S NOT MEANT FOR PEOPLE OVER 20!

YOU OLD FUCKS ARE RUINING THE REST OF THE WORLD!
>>
Because it's made by Tomino-sama and he can do no wrong. You just don't get it, mom.
>>
>>12207846
YOU
JUST
DON'T
GET IT!

and should stick to A/Z.
>>
You know, I'm actually inclined to agree with this guy. Unless the oceans of Earth are barren and dead, this part makes little to no sense at all. I don;t think G-Reco is bad, but it would be so much better of a series if some parts (>>12207846) were just...cut out.
>>
>>12207880
--> >>12207870
>>
Seems like G-Reco is one of the funniest Gundams because it's packed with nonsence. Can't wait for BDs.
>>
>greco was good they said
>its just tomino writing they said
>i was too stupid and should stuck to A/Z they said
>greco fags finally admitting it was a piece of shit all along.

I'm glad I got off the shitty wilde ride half way through. Biggest fucking disappointment in years.
>>
>>12207880
Fuck off retard
>>
>>12207891
>>12207870
Oh, wait, this is one of those threads. Alright, how about a VALVRAVE THREAD now?

Man, I love this series. Why doesn't /m/ talk about it more?
>>
I thought it was weird there was no bait thread after like four days.
>>
>>12207846
G-retards will defend this.
>>
File: 1421200556303.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1421200556303.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>12207846
mfw
>>
Also note that this was after they said that the G-IT guys had threatened to use THEM for food.
>>
>>12207880
They were in space for a long time. Home sickness is a real thing you know. I've seen grown men and women cry for home.
>>
>>12207846
Things got so bad they were raising humans as meat animals. Probably not a whole lot of fish left on Earth.
>>
>terroist use the stupidest bait possible
>they took the bait

gee where have I seen that before
>>
File: Chewbacca-Defense.jpg (16KB, 498x375px) Image search: [Google]
Chewbacca-Defense.jpg
16KB, 498x375px
>>12208218
>raising humans as meat animals
1: This is unconfirmed. We only know that some peope were used as food, not that they were raised as food because
2: That is absurdly inefficient. Why feed a person for years so you can get five or six meals from their body? Does that make sense?
>>
>>12207880
>...
Kill yourself
>>
>>12208286
Fair enough
>>
>>12207880
>Turning down a free fish dinner

Fucking stupid
>>
C'mon guys, just admit that Reco is the best anime of the 21st century and I'll give you a tuna fish sandwich.
Honest.
>>
>>12209720
G-Reco is the best anime of the 21st century.

Now where's my sandwich?
>>
>>12209720
0/10 obvious reverse troll
>>
File: eps21_sakana.jpg (288KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
eps21_sakana.jpg
288KB, 1366x768px
Bell hang around Kuntala too much, he eats like one.

>>12208218
>>12208286
My speculation is that Kuntala is kind of slave that let one of their own get eaten by their owner. The reason of society prejudice against them is they had no self respect that they let themselves eaten, even though it's society made them like that. just like japanese society & burakunin.
>>
what's wrong about eating?
>>
>>12207846
Fuck's sake, it's like saying 'Come on in, Mr Bond, have a drink' with an edge of 'Hey Earthnoids, we got foooood here, you primitives remember that, right?'

It's not literally coming in for a bloody fish supper.
>>
Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>12207846
Am I the only who saw this and thought 'Oh, it's like 'Come on in heroes, I'll make you welcome', ie a bit of villainous melodrama which they played along with. As seen by the fact that they were cautious as fuck advancing into the berth.
>>
>>12210020
No.

They even exclaimed 'They're offering us fish?' out of incredulity of being offered a fish dinner after being shot at and forced by gunpoint to surrender the G-Self and the Crescent Ship. They then proceed to go to the berth, but being aware as fuck.

Christ, there's only so far you can play up the epic 'Oh G-Reco makes no sense' meme, guys.
>>
>>12210038

I think people need to watch this show dubbed, subs are too hard for them- I admit that sometimes I get lost in what is going on as well, and some of it seems a bit off at first glance. It always comes together when I think about it and rewatch though. I expect much more positive reviews when people are watching it all in one go over 2-3 weeks, instead of an episode a week.
>>
>>12210038
>they then proclceed to go
Holy shit, and you're still defending this idiocy?
>>
>>12207846
It's delicious fish. You would have done the same.
>>
> be in deep space
> away from erff and her oceans
> been livin off rations and shit
> enemy says they'll give you fish
> like real fish

Shit son half the shit humanity does is for food and water.
>>
>>12210359
>Shit son half the shit humanity does is for food and water.
Niggers are not human, anon.
>>
the G-IT lab are desperate to stop the Earthnoids because the police are coming and they failed to capture the ship. They also think Earthnoids are barbarians, so they offer them something dumb barbarians would like.

The reasons the Megafauna crew react like that is pointed out by Noredo- any time they spend negotiating is time not spent fighting, and keeps Bellri out of danger.
>>
File: 1417731808536.jpg (117KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
1417731808536.jpg
117KB, 546x700px
>>12210449
>>
>>12210459
>going to the terrorist's house for dinner
>out of danger
>>
>>12210459
>any time they spend negotiating is time not spent fighting, and keeps Bellri's enemies out of danger.

Fixed for you
Dude is a fucking juggernaut
>>
File: kio_asuno_8537.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
kio_asuno_8537.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>>12210483
If I promise to give you fish sticks, will you go back to >>>/pol/?
>>
I also like the fact that the badguy seems to think they don't have fish on earth for some crazy reason.

Like the spacenoids are so dumb that they don't even know the planet is 71% ocean.
>>
File: supmahkuntala.jpg (68KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
supmahkuntala.jpg
68KB, 1024x576px
>>12208286
Wasn't there an episode where they briefly mention (as tomino tends to do for some reason), where they *define* exactly what a Kuntala was?

It was in passing by one of the capital army people in an early episode.

If this weren't true why would Tomino even include such a line?
>>
>>12210560
That Kia guy was a huge dumbass

>let's not disarm my hostages
>let's not tell flaminia my double agent about the water bombs
>hey have you ever heard of fish?
>lemme shoot the ceiling, nothing will go wrong after all
>>
>>12210589
I definitely agree. I'm surprised spacetards dubbed him a commander. I guess thats what happened when your brain is no longer held down by gravity
>>
I'm not going to fall for this.
>>
>>12210612
It's too late, we don't need you!
>>
>>12210579
used as fooed != raised as food

If it was meant to be human farming, it makes the whole ide 100x dumber. Whatever you're feeding the Kuntala (for years) is food you could have eaten yourself,
>>
So basically how shit is this show? Is it Seed-tier awful?
>>
>>12210699
It is your mom-tier awful
>>
>>12210699
Is the best piece of fiction ever written, and that much should be obvious unless you're too dumb to get it.
>>
>>12210579
wow, sounds pretty grimdark
is it zeta level grimdark or...?
>>
>>12210699
It's worse than Zeta.
>>
GITs had the Megafauna by the balls. Remember, the Crescent Ship is the Megafauna's only way to return to the Earth sphere, and the crew was compromised because of the "bombs" they had strapped to them. The only place the Megafauna could go at that point was the GIT lab.
>>
>>12210734
So it's as good as any other series in the franchise beside Zeta?
>>
It's very simple

G-IT look down on earth cause of it's past actions
They know of kuntala's and think that earthnoids are idiots who are desperate for food and do anything for it, it's a stereotype to them
Being assholes they tease them with that

It's like going to a black guy I'll give you watermelon if you do what I say
>>
>>12210699
more like Wing tier but with lout the psychosis an stock footage.
It's pretty to look at but if you watch expecting rational decisions, chracter devlopment, or clear plot it's your own fault.
>>
>>12210766
It's not the offer that's the bad part, it's the fact that the MF crew considered accepting.
>>
>>12210789
They didn't though, they even made fun of Noredo when they thought she might want to so Bellri could have fish

>BUT THEY ASKED TERMS
That is normal when you are in a bad situation trying to negotiate so avoid fighting. You talk even if they aren't taking your seriously
>>
>>12210789
They didn't. They were humoring the offer and stalling for time. Toss even makes fun of Noredo for considering the offer seriously.

Not to feed the ebin maymay but you guys are retarded and not paying attention.
>>
>defending the shittiest gundam in years which DIDN'T EVEN GET A SECOND SEASON

You know how bad this shit is tanking, right?
Even GarbAGE got more episodes than this sinking boat.
>>
Threads like this is why /m/ is a shit board that exist to be baited
>>
>>12210880
It's a thread about fish, what were you expecting
>>
>>12210880
>only posts which agree with me are TRUE opinions
>any post that has a different opinion from me is LIES
>>
>>12210699
It's a show that wants to outdo F91's breakneck pacing by going even faster, and adding a dialogue so retarded it's like Tomino is parodying himself.
>>
>>12210867

Not like it was planned with 26 episodes, or anything.
>>
>>12210829
>Toss even makes fun of Noredo for considering the offer seriously.
>>12210804
>they even made fun of Noredo when they thought she might want to so Bellri could have fish
I must have missed it, care to post timestamp/screenshot?
>>
>>12210894
>implying half the people zealously defending it aren't just doing it to piss off the people who don't like it
G-Reco threads are bait threads, but the bait isn't just on one side.
>>
>>12210978
>>
>>12210992
Truly a Kuntala.
>>
>>12210978
>>12210992
It's episode 21 around the 5:10 mark

Also flicking through this plus ep 20 yyou'd really have to be special to not get the whole bit. The whole A/Z thing is shitposting but here it is really true
>>
>>12211006
>Also flicking through this plus ep 20 yyou'd really have to be special to not get the whole bit.
I get they weren't really going to eat fish, dumbass, I just didn't remember this scene >>12210992
>>
People are just fucking stupid sometimes.

Remember all those retards that didn't know the difference between the Capital Guard and the Capital Army?
>>
File: Kerbes hand.jpg (95KB, 1081x564px) Image search: [Google]
Kerbes hand.jpg
95KB, 1081x564px
>>12210699
In all honesty, despite all these terrible trolls and those people who are genuinely retarded, G-Reco is the most enjoyable Gundam I've seen since Turn A. It tries something new, the way the characters act is fresh and not linearly paced, and it, most importantly, doesn't pander to audiences when it comes to dialogue. The characters speak in layers of meaning because that's precisely what people do.

Also, all this gesticulation. It's fantastic.
>>
>>12211028
I agree with you, my favorite part is all the small character movements.
>>
File: hey.png (364KB, 788x437px) Image search: [Google]
hey.png
364KB, 788x437px
>>12211028
It was really good rewatching episode 1 on Gundaminfo as there is so much little stuff going on. I didn't even realise it was Kerbes in the first scene of the show and Luin and Manny interaction is so little you can miss it but it's their. then there are just little stuff like pic related
>>
File: 1414893387844.png (166KB, 364x417px) Image search: [Google]
1414893387844.png
166KB, 364x417px
>>12207846
Is this the weekly G-Reco hate thread?
>>
File: moonships.jpg (73KB, 1083x561px) Image search: [Google]
moonships.jpg
73KB, 1083x561px
>>12207846
OP, you're not only a terrible troll, but also a stupid, stupid individual.
>>terrorists hijack your ship and steal your Gundam
The original plan was for the G-IT corps to steal the G-Self because the latter had decreased the Crescent ship's transit time to Venus Globe by 20%, and they wanted this tech. However, they had to do this rather covertly because the Rosario Ten and its police would intervene

This force consist of 6 MS and 1 MA, which is a smaller fighting force than the Megafauna's, which were getting into their suits as G-IT approached. Furthermore, Dr. Flaminia was unable to hijack the G-self; this, along with Kia's earlier decision to send secondary support ships back and return on the Crescent ship meant that they had to stick with the same crew that they had held "hostage" on the way to Venus Globe.

Moreover, they could not easily hold the ship hostage. We know that Bellri in particular, but other crew as well, would not put down their arms in the face of a hostage scenario (as he did when Mask took Kerbes earlier). In movies you see the good guys put down their arms when a hostage is taken; doing so, however, removes leverage, and which is why it is specifically taught to avoid in real life police academies.

>you just escaped like two minutes ago
The entire episode just finished showing just how vast distances are in space. Kia didn't realize they couldn't fly the G-self out of the ship, and by the time they moved it out, the Rosario Ten police had already arrived.

>>terrorists call trying to get you to come back by bribing you with a fish dinner
Kia may very well not be the brightest tool in the shed, but this is a much more telling point: If you're in a space restricted environment (like a space colony), space is at a premium, and being able to grow something like fish is quite an intensive investment.
>>
>>12211059
>space is at a premium
>in space
I don't understand.
okay I do understand but that just seemed funny to me
>>
>>12211044
>breaking 4th wall less than 5 minutes in
>breaking it again with Bell's lines about how boring is to expose and talk about something everyone already knows
Truly the work of a genius.
>>
>>12211064
>I don't understand.
Stick to A.Z.
>>
File: G-self shield.jpg (87KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
G-self shield.jpg
87KB, 1366x768px
>>12211059
>Continued

Furthermore, Earth's environment has been ravaged and apart from Izania and Capital, much of what we see (like Ameria), is still mostly collapsed civilization. Offering Fish may very well be a tempting offer in such a case.

>ACTUALLY ASKING THEIR TERMS
Well, yes. That's what you do when the other side could disrupt your plans. Remember, the G-IT corps original plan was to steal the G-Self for its tech in order to better accomplish their Reconguista movement. After that didn't work and they had to take the ship hostage (which they clearly didn't plan for, as they knowingly turned back extra troops, possibly to decrease detection by the Rosario Ten).

More than that, you don't burn bridges. Offering favorable terms to your enemies is entirely something that happens.

>Tell me again why people claim this is a well developed story?
Because, in all honesty, it really is. The way the characters act is much more nuanced than, "bad guy. pew pew." More importantly, the characters themselves understand this point. That gives them much more depth and verisimilitude than most.

>>12211064
I hate you. But I love you. No Homo
>>
The only thing that I found strange was Aida's "I AM HEALTHY" from nowhere
>>
File: Aida suits up ep 15.jpg (117KB, 1052x584px) Image search: [Google]
Aida suits up ep 15.jpg
117KB, 1052x584px
>>12211044
This is one of the show's great strengths; characters interact with their environment and move around each other, rather than just walking in a 2D fashion as if on stage with a static background.

There's always something going on in the background, always some minor character doing his or her duties, or consistently framed shots from differing angles of a vista of some sort. And most importantly, these background events are animated. We see this less and less often these days, so it's quite refreshing to see.
>>
>>12210917

And at episode 21 it still doesn't have a fucking purpose or any semblance of a meaningful conflict or character development.
Good job Tomino.
>>
File: hand holding.jpg (59KB, 1111x585px) Image search: [Google]
hand holding.jpg
59KB, 1111x585px
>>12211096
>from nowhere
Aida's very obviously referencing her conversation with La Gu earlier, which is why she's stating it while playing squash.

She's working harder on maintaining her body in a micro-gravity environment after seeing just how great a toll living centuries like that does to the (possibly mutated) human body.

>>12211110
apply yourself.
>>
>>12211107
Greco feels like a tv show not an anime. It isn't that new story wise it just isn't picking all it's tropes out the same bag as every anime and not trying to save money by having little go on. It puts detail into every set and action. The way things work make sense and bits like when Kerbes misses his straw is like an out-take a director keeps in.

Also on cost saving greco does it very smart like the scene where everyone is floating around the bridge. It's simple but adds movement to an overwise simple static scene. Most over shows just cut to a pan of the area so they avoid animating everything but greco finds a way
>>
>>12211096
>from nowhere
Dude, she just saw a walking skeleton.
>>
>>12211131
>but greco finds a way
Well, Tomino has been in the industry since 70s, he knows one trick or two about saving money.
>>
>dropping a series less than five episodes to the end

Why the fuck? You've gone this far, just tough it out and finish it.
>>
File: plinkett.jpg (484KB, 1039x792px) Image search: [Google]
plinkett.jpg
484KB, 1039x792px
>>12211158
Tomino realised that if he changed the name from gundam autists in space to just gundam he could save 1200yen a year on printing costs.

But by 2014 he had saved up enough for those extra letters
>>
>>12211110
>Aida : want Photon Battery for everyone
>Bell: want to make Aida want reality
>Cumpa: want to carry out Reconguista plan by starting a war to crop out all the weakling earthnoid
> La gu : want to carry out Reconguista plan through negotiation in order to save Venusian from horrible mutation.
> Dorrette fleet: also want to return to Earth so they are a part of the Reconguista.
> Rebel: want to keep living in space, also want to carry out Rayhunton legacy.
> Rayhunton: Do not want to repeat UC again so they limit earth's technology advance through limit energy resources and taboo.
> G-IT: want to sell toy to all side, also part of Reconguista.
> Capital Guard : hate capital army shit, want to protect Capital Tower,
> Capital Army : Cumpa personal gang
> Ameria: hate Capital Tower energy monopoly, hate Gondwan.
> Klim: want to get a score with the public, become War Hero, get elected to be next President.
> Mask: MUH Kuntala puraido

Honestly, you stupid people should either BTFO or pay more attention.

If you do not like this show then crawl back to whatever hole you came from, watch whatever thing you want and stop bother people who like this show.
>>
>>12211256
>>Cumpa: want to carry out Reconguista plan

pay attention to your own show grecofag
>>
File: 1360644883347.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1360644883347.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>12211077
>The way the characters act is much more nuanced than, "bad guy. pew pew."

And yet that's exactly the way the G-IT thugs reacted to the Ten Police showing up.
>>
>>12210686
Actually they could still be raised as food.

People assume that it's a matter of efficiency and scale. The reality is that people make and do really stupid things just to enjoy status and power. Caviar is crap, but people pay hundreds to have it. It's an exotic delicacy that is mostly a status item. Is it inefficient? Yes, so are several types of conventional meats compared to bugs and shit.

For all we know, Kuntalas may have been raised as a high-end delicacy that people ate as a sign of status.
>>
>>12211299
Ah but you see, it was actually "good guys! pew pew!"

In all seriousness, they already expanded on that. The Rosario Ten Police was shown to have elements that sympathized with the Reconguista plan and respected the G-IT lab's display of power. In other words, their capacity to carry out a plan.
>>
>>12211522
I want to eat a cricket burger.
>>
>>12211171
>continuing something you aren't enjoying
>>
>>12211522
People have been drawing a distinction between "raised as food" and "raised as a class of people that are occasionally eaten because the aristocrats are fucked up". The first is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>12211522
>sign of status
Except for the fact that Tomino described it as people having to resort to cannibalism because shit got so bad.
>>
File: 088-89.jpg (627KB, 3287x2239px) Image search: [Google]
088-89.jpg
627KB, 3287x2239px
>>12207846
but that's the thematic point.
A fish dinner to you the viewer at home in comfort on Earth, doesn't seem like much or important. But in Future U.C. with deep space travel and limited natural resources an ocean fish dinner is valuable. It shows the difference between our world and the world of the Reguild Century.

That's why when they first arrived on Venus Globe, Venus even having an Ocean Ring is considered a big deal.
>>12210560
Maybe it's because the guy lives way the fuck out on Venus and has never been to Earth. There's something called Minovsky Particle. That's why your text messages from Venus don't reach Earth. It shows how isolated they are. Just like back in U.C. how spacenoids always felt isolated from Earth.

Is this your first time watching a space-travel science fiction show? You might want to check out the other Gundam series made by this guy named Yoshiyuki Tomino.
>>
>>12211299
The G-IT corps' entire premise was to go unnoticed or at least undisturbed by the Rosario Ten. However, their presence aboard the Crescent ship (for which they were not lawfully allotted) gave the Rosario Ten police to implicate them on issues that involved the Venus Globe's laws themselves. Therefore, Kia decided that subterfuge was over and rallied to push forward the Reconguista plan.
>>
File: Space Rations.jpg (663KB, 3202x2239px) Image search: [Google]
Space Rations.jpg
663KB, 3202x2239px
In Z/ZZ Haman complains about how there's no real food on Axis, and everyone has to eat synthetic rations.Jupiter Empire in Crossbone were also resource starved. In Jupiter there were more metal for MS construction readily available then there was food and oxygen. So essentials like food and water were more expensive than the materials to make mobile suits.
>>
File: soylent_green_poster1.jpg (182KB, 689x1024px) Image search: [Google]
soylent_green_poster1.jpg
182KB, 689x1024px
I think the Kuntala thing is more like Soylent Green.
They don't actively keep people in farms and raise them for food. They probably just take the corpses and recycle them for food. It's a way to deal with the overpopulation, pollution and the whole dystopian situation.
>>
>>12211603
>>12211594
>Square fruits

I find those images depressing
>>
>>12211603
Axis is an asteroid, and the Jovians having a food shortage makes no sense, as UC colonies were ringed with agriculture pods that produced ample food year-round.
>>
>>12211602
So it went: ten police! Pew pew on sight! Not very nuanced at all.
>>
>>12211583
Are you sure it's not the other way around? The fact that people degenerated into hedonistic cannibals is a sign of civilization's collapse.
>>
Who has that pic of Amuro and Char having an orgasm?
>>
>>12211674
You should know by now that no matter how many depictions of the space colonies having bountiful food and rolling hills we see, they are actually terribly dingy and shitty places to live with no food, water, or central heating, and it's all fucking Earth's fault somehow. Definitely not the colonial leadership choosing to spend all their money on snappy military uniforms, gold-trimmed robots, and marble palaces for their Space Monarchies. It's Earth's fault no one has figured out how to build more agripods.
>>
File: shot0018.jpg (170KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shot0018.jpg
170KB, 1280x720px
If I looked like that I probably wouldn't be drinking champagne, WTF.
>>
>>12211874
You know, since he's FUCKING 200 YEARS OLD, wouldn't that be...pretty healty?
>>
>>12211631
You do know there actually are square watermelons in Japan, right? Though I've read somewhere they aren't edible and serve as decoration.
>>
File: 333362-laughing_elf.jpg (10KB, 252x346px) Image search: [Google]
333362-laughing_elf.jpg
10KB, 252x346px
>>12210829
OP here.
The scene you are deflecting with isn't even in ep 20. This has nothing to do with my level of attention, so shove your superiority up your ass.
Maybe you didn't pay attention, but I got off at ep 20, i don''t even care if they act like they weren't interested in ep 21 after jumping at the mention of fish in 20, it's not like consistency is one of this show's virtues anyway.
>>
File: 21erww2.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
21erww2.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>12211077
>The way the characters act is much more nuanced than, "bad guy. pew pew."

Are you serious?
Pic related, a guy who has a moustache-twirlin' speech about how earthlings are scum and should be wiped out by superior master spacenoid race, directed right at the audience
>nuanced

pls
>>
So, I know the whole Kuntala deal was already discussed earlier in the thread, but how the fuck are people able to identify Kuntala in this universe?

First episode, Nug is asking question to one of those two army guys guarding Raraiya, and one of them immediately realizes she's a kuntala and kicks her. It can't be her skin or hair color, or even that dot on her forehead, since Luin is also a kuntala and shows none of those traits.

Seriously, how are kuntala in any way physically different from non-kuntala? What clues people in on this shit?
>>
File: raraiya kuntala.jpg (107KB, 1048x585px) Image search: [Google]
raraiya kuntala.jpg
107KB, 1048x585px
>>12212270
Totally serious. Kia's actions have much more depth, as explained previously >>12211059. He himself doesn't have to be a particularly intelligent character, but his actions and thought processes belie a tremendous deal about the situation in Venus Globe between the Rosario Ten and G-IT.

>>12212414
>What clues people in on this shit?
We don't actually know. Think of it like the recent (1994) Rwandan Genocide of Tutsi by the Hutu majority; these two groups are basically distinguishable physically (due to a long history of intermarriage), and much of the identification of one or the other came down to ID cards. Have the right ID, you lived, have the wrong one, you got machete'd
>>
>>12210997
the fuck is that anyway?
>>
>>12211631
fuck you and all you stand for!
>>
>>12212414
The fact that you can't immediately tell is part of the point, since it's meant to relate the issue of the japanese burakumin, who were looked down upon due to the "dirty" jobs that their ancestors did (usually related to death, such as butchery, executioner, gravekeeper).
>>
File: menchi_by_noodle980926-d4t7bfa.jpg (56KB, 900x666px) Image search: [Google]
menchi_by_noodle980926-d4t7bfa.jpg
56KB, 900x666px
>>12212474
Emergency food supply
>>
>>12212431
>but his actions and thought processes belie a tremendous deal about the situation in Venus Globe between the Rosario Ten and G-IT

Making a lot of mistakes and spouting racist bullshit did not belie anything about the situation in Rosario Ten other than grrrr that damned La Gu! Regurgitating the Reco plan was nothing new. The depth actually came when they arrived over there and met the guy.
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.