[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What /m/ shows out there still need subs? Pic related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: snapshot20111010034544.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20111010034544.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
What /m/ shows out there still need subs? Pic related.
>>
>>12201549
Dorvack,Galvion,Tetsujin 28 (1980),Go Shogun The others J9.Albegus,God Mazinger,Bismarck,Tobikage,Jushin Liger and many mores and don't even let me continue with the 70's.

Learning nip for 8 years wasn't a waste of time at all and i even use it for work now.
>>
Off the top of my head, there's Tetsujin (60s), Daimos, Kotetsu Jeeg, Danguard Ace, Gaiking, Gordian, Daikengo, Godam (for the laughs), Ginguiser (see Godam), Ga-Keen, every Time Bokan entry that isn't Royal Revival or Yatterman Night, Govarian, Trider G7, Daiohja, Galatt, Iron Leaguer, Ganbaruger, Gosaurer, NG Knight Lamune & 40 TV & OVAs, Twinbee Paradise, Hepoi, Red Baron (90s), Tetsujin FX, both Hikarian shows, Bomberman B-Daman + Victory, Medarot and Astro Boy (00s).
>>
Ginguiser
>>
>>12201707
>Gosaurer
Holy hell, that needs subs.
>>
Astroganger, Raideen, Groizer X, Machine Blaster, Baratack, Gaislugger, Starzinger, Daltanias, God Sigma, Baldios, Gold Lightan, Acrobunch, Lezarion, Machine Robo Battle Hackers + Kenrou Densetsu OVA, Scoopers, Dancouga Blazing Epilogue, Hissatsuman, Getter Robo Go, Metal Jack, Raijin-Oh, Tetsujin 28 FX, D-1 Devastator, Gulliver Boy, Exkaiser, Goldran, Dagwon TV+OVA, Wataru OVA, Yamato Takeru OVA, Vifam 13, Microman, Breakage, Webdiver, Daigander, GaoGaiGar Final TV, Giant Robo TV
>>12201657
>>12201707
Tobikage and Astro Boy 2003 has subs.
>>
>>12201754
Honestly the Eldoran shows don't really need subs. Not that they're bad or anything, they're just really easy to understand. If you watched anime for a few years you can probably really watch the raw with little to no problem.
>>
Also Mars ova, Maps movie and Voogie's Angel compilation ova and SD gaiden.
>>
>>12201811
Eh, fair point. At least Raijin-Oh managed to get its legit release.

>>12201802
>Tobikage and Astro Boy 2003 has subs
Yeah, but they're mostly the crabstick variety.
>>
File: jushin liger.jpg (226KB, 1064x750px) Image search: [Google]
jushin liger.jpg
226KB, 1064x750px
SUBS WHEN
>>
>>12201802
>Raijin-Oh

I thought Midstream's release was done now?

>>12201811
I want them anyway.

>>12201817
>Yeah, but they're mostly the crabstick variety.

Crabsticks are still subs.

But on that note, does Mechander Robo have subs? I think that's another for the pile (not like it needs them).
>>
>>12201853
Hmm, true.

But nah, Mechander doesn't have any either.

>>12201802
>Gulliver Boy
Hokuto no Gun are doing that one, but it's taking a while since a bit of their staff is held up (not the manga department, of course).
>>
Are any of the shows that you guys posted Real Robot shit or in any way similar to LOGH or Takahashi stuff and if so who do I donate to to fund subbing.
>>
>>12201900
In order, Vifam and maybe Srungle are Real-ish (although Dorvack hasn't been brought up yet), not really, and you should ask Luurah, because every other group is either already busy, limping, dead, MIA, not that interested, or covering a different niche.
>>
Not sure about subs, but Giant Gorg would greatly benefit from a unified torrent.
>>
>>12201942
Vifam is already subbed on Baka.bt
>>
>>12201942
Srungle is not very Real-ish at all. It is one of those 80s Super shows that tried to use Real Robot surface elements without understanding what made them popular. Like Laserion.
>>
>>12202443
Meant to refer to 13, so my bad.

>>12202449
Thanks for clearing that up.

>>12202015
Nanto will get around to that eventually, if we're all still here by then.
>>
>>12202449
You're no wrong, but that doesn't stop both shows being rad as hell.
>>
>>12201657
I mean, I don't think the original Tetsujin 28 has subs either.
>>
>Blocker Corps 4 subs never

I don't want to live on this gay earth anymore.
>>
Great Mazinger hasn't been fulled subbed. Mazinger Z doesn't have subs out that aren't eye cancer.
>>
>>12202686
What does Blocker Corps have going for it?I've only seen .gifs, and I think most people can agree that .gifs are never really representative of a series.
>>
>>12202778
Didn't Discotek release the first half on DvD? Are they that bad?
>>
>>12202983
To be honest, I couldn't tell you. I just thought the opening looked super cool.
>>
>>12203032
He probably hasn't bought or heard of them (also, they've released both halves).

>>12202983
All I know is that the 4 robots' finisher involves holding their hands and making a wheel motion. While on fire.

At least it got animated by Ashi Productions.
>>
>>12206491
Wait, I misremembered; it's actually an electrical ring, done by the robots holding each other's feet.
>>
Tosho Daimos, Uchuu Senkan Yamato Season 3 and Blue Noah

proper subs please
>>
>>12202778
>Great Mazinger hasn't been fulled subbed.

Does it have crabsticks at least?

>Mazinger Z doesn't have subs out that aren't eye cancer.

Discotek's released the whole series though mate. Dunno about VS Ankoku Daishogun though, haven't bothered looking up its status.
>>
>>12201707
Could've sworn Knight Lamune have subs, I watched Fresh and some other OVA subbed long ago.
>>
>>12207093
Only Fire, FRESH and like 15 episodes of the first one.
>>
>>12207093
That's why I specifically referred to NG Knight, and not VS Knight.
>>
Might Gaine could use subs that aren't crabsticks. I stopped watching it because 75% of the subs made no sense.
>>
Tri-Zenon. Shame, looks like a really fun show.
>>
>>12207987
Technically, it does have subs, but feel like the Pythons wrote them for a Japanese-English dictionary sketch.
>>
>>12207987
It's a comedy where the crabsticks are much, much funnier than the actual dialog. I'm not even kidding, the crabsticks are literally the only entertaining thing about the show. I regret watching it without them on my first viewing.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.