[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mobile Suit Collecting General: Five hundred mysterious suits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 261
Thread images: 87

File: lates.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lates.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
So now that the Zanscare war is over and it doesn't look like there are going to be any crazy empires from Jupiter for a few years, I decided to get into the MS collecting game. It was a little hard when the League Militaire was snatching up every antique they could get their hands on but now that the Federation is finally phasing out the Javelin there's no better time to get in on the action.

I was trying to get my hands on a Javelin but there's kind of a scramble for them at the moment so I had to settle for a Jamesgun as my first suit. Kinda plain, but it's fun to take out for a ride and it doesn't take up much space in the hangar. It was that or the other recommended collection-starter, the Hizack. Plus, I have a beam shield to play around with until I can get my beam rifle license.

Any rare finds you guys could get your hands on? And make sure that your special Gundam-type you got your hands on isn't just a GM with a paint job and a v-fin slapped on, MS shows always seem to have thirty guys showing off their secret prototype Gundams never fielded.
>>
File: 1413984665873.gif (508KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1413984665873.gif
508KB, 480x270px
Found some footage thats supposedly combat tests of some new Gundam, any ideas what this is and whether its legit?
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 130x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 130x180px
>>11950973
I went to the used suit lot on my Side. The salesman kept offering me this Gundam type, but for whatever reason something just seems...off. Do you guys think it's legit?
>>
>>11956031
Even if it's not, it could work out fine. All it needs is a little time, care, and friendship.
>>
File: rms-117[1].jpg (57KB, 260x400px) Image search: [Google]
rms-117[1].jpg
57KB, 260x400px
I found this dealer who was trying to get rid of a whole bunch of Galbaldys. Poor guy, he couldn't sell them even at a quarter of the original price, and they weren't exactly antiques.

I mean, is there anybody this side of the Earthsphere who actually wants a Galbaldy? Maybe I'll get one out of pity and make it a joke gift for somebody.
>>
File: gndrive.jpg (41KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
gndrive.jpg
41KB, 400x275px
So I found these really strange schematics lying around in some abandoned ship near Jupiter. Any idea what it is, and would it be compatible on my Jegan?
>>
>>11956114
I dunno, but aren't those parts supposedly THE parts that are ridiculously hard to manufacture, like, stick-the-part-into-Jupiter's-atmosphere hard.
>>
File: zaku.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
zaku.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
Got this off an auction for cheap, it's supposedly a customised Zaku II, but the internals have some questionable choices, like
A large capacity battery.

Yes, a battery.

Anyway, the internal computer is pretty good from what I've seen, the processor is pretty damn good, the display is fine.
The weirdest part? You can actually access the coding for the OS from within the machine, and pull out a keyboard from the side should you need to edit the OS or other settings.
>>
>>11956178
Batteries?

What the hell type of Self Respecting Zeke puts Batteries in a Mobile suit? That is no real Zaku boy, NO REAL ZAKU!
>>
>>11956182
Maybe some kind of colony defence variant?

Everyone knows what happens when a reactor goes critical after a beam grazed it.
>>
>>11956178
It's probably space RM Stallman's Zaku or something

I bet it is using an obscure Unix distro. Format it and install something standard or you will have endless problems. It's like when I found a piece of shit GM derivative with some bullshit OS called EXAM installed, had to wipe it.

Anyway, I've had this dumb idea right. You know how the psycoframe is the most powerful part of the MS? Why don't they make the whole MS out of it?
>>
>>11956200
>You know how the psycoframe is the most powerful part of the MS? Why don't they make the whole MS out of it?
Probably wouldn't be very stable. Plus, don't you need to be a Newtype to use it? Not like you see any Newtypes around these days. Load of 80s hippie bullshit. "once we all move into space we'll all be psychics". Good luck with that.
>>
>>11956200
>obscure Unix distro.
I dunno bout that, flew the thing a few times, no software issues.

Anyway, the thing's computer is pretty damn powerful for a MS, like, I can run ColonyDrop Sim's Apocalypse setting at full graphics with zero framerate issues.
>>
File: Z Plus A1.jpg (180KB, 481x615px) Image search: [Google]
Z Plus A1.jpg
180KB, 481x615px
So I know this guy right? Sister works at Anaheim and she sells old suits through him. Anyways, the guy takes me to some old carrier that's got a bunch of suits in it.

Then I see it. This old suit that looks kind of like a Gundam. Guy says Amuro Ray piloted the thing, called it a Z Plus A1.

Thing is gorgeous, but I'm a little suspicious it's a scam. Even if it isn't related to the original white devil pilot it's still a good looking suit. However the asking price is pretty crazy so I'm looking to have its authenticity verified before I take the plunge.
>>
File: RGM89S_StarkJegan.jpg (185KB, 417x700px) Image search: [Google]
RGM89S_StarkJegan.jpg
185KB, 417x700px
>>11956200
>MS made out of psycoframe
Dear lord, no, what a retarded idea.
Anyways, I found this poor thing floating around Earth once I came back from Jupiter. Sliced in half by a beam saber, I reckon. I hope to salvage it and get those sweet additional armor and thrusters. Also I successfully built >>11956114 while there, at least I think it works since it's spewing some kind of green particles. I tried attaching it to my Jegan to no avail, any tips on how I can do it?
>>
>>11956218
You might need a power adapter of sorts to get the power from the... drive? to run the Jegan.
>>
>>11956218
Green shit? Sounds like Axis Shock bullshit.

I hear if you're exposed to it for too long you go beyond the time.

>>11951225
Looks shit, i could take it out with 4 dudes and a Kampfer
>>
File: eeeek.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
eeeek.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>11956219
>>11956233
>>11956219
>>11956233
Okay, so I managed to get my Jegan running with this thing I'm now calling the "GN Drive" (because I fucking rediscovered this shit, I'll name it with my initials). Works pretty good! It's got propulsion and everything, and jams shit like Minovsky particles! Oh wait, looks like my friend got this really old car called the "Trans-Am"....
OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK GUYS HELP THIS SCREEN SUDDENLY APPEARED AND SHIT, I THINK MY JEGAN'S GOING GODDAMN FAST NOW
FUCKING HELP ME
>>
As much as I like League Militaire's Victory Gundams and the Hexas for bringing back the core fighter concept and improving upon it, I'm a sucker for good old fashioned transformable Mobile Suits, like this baby right here.

Sure, it's not the most compact thing compared to today's Mobile Suits, but there's no denying that Anaheim sure knew how to build 'em back in the day.
>>
I think it would be funny fitting a GM armor on one of the newer MP suits, can't wait to see the faces of people when I bring out a beam shield.

>>11956096
Well if you just want a suit to fly around in I don't see the problem in getting one.

Maybe even get two and color it with your friends.

>>11956178
I hate how the head looks. But if it works it works.

How's the battery life?
>>
>>11956239
How fast are we talking here

And can we fit this on a Zudah
>>
>>11956217
Son, I can tell for sure that thing right there's legit. My family comes from a long line of MS historians and engineers, and let me tell you, that thing right there is one of the earliest attempts at making a viable mass production model of the Zeta Gundam. Judging from the paint job, that's more than likely the demonstration model used by Amuro himself. One of the first, if not THE first A1 off the assembly line. Even if it's not Amuro's A1, there were roughly only twenty of them ever made, and they were so darn reliable, they continued to see action up until three years after the second Neo Zeon War, right around the time the Gustav Karl was first being rolled out.

I'd certainly try to talk the guy down, but you probably won't ever get another opportunity like this ever again.

EVER.

AGAIN.
>>
Phew. I'm glad that's over. apparently this "Trans-Am" thing runs out in a couple minutes. Holy fuck that was rad.
>>11956261
Judging from the logs, three times faster. Holy fuck. Turned my suit red too. And yes, i think it'll fit on a Zudah.
>>
>>11956261
>>11956267
... This sounds like an easy recipe for a Pilot Flambe. If you value your life, don't fucking do it.
>>
>>11956254
>How's the battery life?
Pretty long.
Like, enough for a few days of continued operation without using beam weapons, and with beam weapons, about 1 day depending on how much you use em.

The thing came with pretty neat weapons though, the standard beam rifle, some backpack thrusters with built in rocket launchers, a large cannon, and some other stuff.
>>
>>11956282
I heard from someone that a variant of that thing has a beam axe, do you have it? I think it'd look pretty cool.
>>
>>11956293
Yeah, I was messing around with the weapons when the top side of the shield opened and an axe came out.

The axe doesn't seem to work, must have been the lack of maintenance in general(the MS was a mess when I got it), but looking at the internal parts, it's definitely a beam axe, those beam emitters surely ain't something a heathawk would have.
>>
File: axe.jpg (37KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
axe.jpg
37KB, 400x325px
>>11956306
>>11956293
So I looked through the weapons I received along with the MS, and look what I found.

This is glorious.
>>
File: latest.png (164KB, 264x408px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
164KB, 264x408px
Picked one of these up for cheap at my local used MS lot. '86 model. Just needs some minor restoration work.

I know there's a big aftermarket scene for these guys, but I'm gonna keep mine stock, paintjob and all.
>>
>>11956393
The paintjob is disgusting.
>>
>>11956403
It's a piece of history.
>>
File: Desert~~jpg.jpg (46KB, 254x400px) Image search: [Google]
Desert~~jpg.jpg
46KB, 254x400px
>>11956393
Back in my days we only had a green paint job. Now you kids will al those custo-supro-paint-jobs.

P.S. I will buy all spare parts for this one fatty.
>>
>>11956414
>buying spare parts
>Not making your own
>>
>>11956440
This. It's the 50s, anon. Get with the times.
>>
File: dwadge_jungle.png (64KB, 241x335px) Image search: [Google]
dwadge_jungle.png
64KB, 241x335px
>>11956440
>>11956447

We don't have enought resources here at Mars. But my Uncle (Rommel) still have some old stuff. Will parts from Dwadge and Funf Tropen be usable as spares? Also I have some old Geara Doga and Xeku Eins parts in basement that I could exchange for stuff.
>>
File: 300.png (172KB, 300x489px) Image search: [Google]
300.png
172KB, 300x489px
>>11950973

I have three Gordzorla's for sale they are missing Beam rifles but they still have Beam Pistols, Rotors, Missile Launchers, Sabers and a fixed Vulcan if anyone is interested.

I don't usually take it out anymore but my Godzorla custom handles pretty well. Never seen a Gundamu type though.
>>
>>11956483
Can be beam rotors instaled in MS that don't use it as stock part?
>>
File: 300.jpg (13KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
300.jpg
13KB, 300x298px
>>11956490

My custom Gordzorla has the beam rotor installed in it's back so it frees up my hands for a Modified Beam Rifle and Shield. The internals of the rotor can be compressed so it's still possible to carry a back pack with vulcans, missiles w/e

I did the same fix on my Regelgu.
>>
>>11956458
As far as I know, the Funf parts should be fine

They're all derived from the UMP Doms after all
>>
>>11956503

You put a beam rotor inside your ReGelgu?

I like you.
>>
>>11956503
>>11956504
Thank you for information. Anyone here have seen "desert"? This week I will have my first trip to Earth, I have heard that they have only sand at "Deserts", I have never left Mars yet. What should I bring to this trip? And what the hell is "mosquito" and "moist environment"?
>>
>>11956520
>not knowing deserts
Its like the undeveloped places on Mars.
Except yellow
>>
>>11956520
"Desert" refers to Mars-like environments. I think it's old Zeonic slang?

They also have sand on "beechas", named after that old war hero
>>
File: dreiiss.jpg (26KB, 300x411px) Image search: [Google]
dreiiss.jpg
26KB, 300x411px
>>11956414

Dude that looks like my brothers Dreissen. I think he is selling his if you can make the parts will fit.
>>
File: latest.jpg (28KB, 246x400px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
28KB, 246x400px
I was out in the outer part of the Astroid belt salvageing an old mining asteroid in my Geara Doga, when something floating caught my eye.

I've never seen anything like this one before, what the fuck is it? Looks as if it's been floating for a long time too.
>>
>>11956523
>>11956525

Ooohhh...
But why if everone says "desert" then why on those pamplets I see that weird "green poles", warning about "Mosquitos","high humidity enviroment" and "snakes"? They even joked about "Snakes on a Shuttle"?

>>11956528
Oh, I seen something like that, but with those fancy stuff painted on sleeves.

And what do you use to clean mono-eyes?
>>
>>11956534

Rubbing alcohol and a dry cloth usually do the trick.

However I've heard their is some trick with Baking soda?

I've been thinking about buying one of those new droids think they are called Haroombas? to clean my MS when I'm at work.
>>
>>11956534
"High humidity"? That must be a beecha. Dress in loose clothing rated for 'high insolation'. Are you buying antique suits there or something?

Mosquitoes are a sort of predatory Earth organism that preys on humans. You should be able to purchase protective equipment at the spaceport. Do you have a handgun license?
>>
>>11956530
Listen pal, you're the fiftieth guy to waltz in here and tell us about that mysterious oddly designed mobile suit you found floating in space. You can go tell those guys about it.
>>
>>11956530
Looks like a heavily riced MP Qubeley to me

It's worthless
>>
I was actually able to get my hands on a Victory type the other day. i'm really loving the core fighter and it out manuvers so many suits during my ms LARPing battles just last week I took it to the axis rock playing field to test it out.
>>
>>11956549
Oh, only standard handgun. I just got uniform, my friends say about "RIDING" there and then "DROP" stuff.
Oh shit I asked about this "beecha" thing... It is liek super RETARDED, they have SALT WATER there.
SALT WATER!
Earthlings are retarded, who would make SALT WATER?! I just bought got few galons for WHOLE WEEK, and they have a SALT WATER in some big container called "oceen". I should never go for that retarded school trip. And does all schools have that weird morning training about shooting a "white devil" in VR simulation?
>>
>>11956559
Geez, what do they teach you Marsnoids? I thought skimping on Earth history was a Jupiter thing.
>>
>>11956566
Why? We got stnadard stuff like "Colony D.rop", "Spacenoids Supremacy Studies", "Weighting down by G. Ravity" and I even a top in a class in "MA designs" (I found book about that Zaku-rello in older part of Library). So please don't be rude, maybe you will even say that Earthlings have stuff like FROZEN WATER. Or that MOST of the planet is full of water?
>>
>>11956557
Yeah no funnels even left on the damn thing to salvage.

You're probably right, probably not worth a damn.
>>
>>11956530
I sort of remember watching this really old documentary (from the A.D. calendar, can you believe it?) and seeing that suit in it, apparently something happens if you shout "GEKKOCHOU DE ARU" while in it. It's worth a try, I guess?
>>11956520
Earthnoid here, bring shitloads of water, trust me.
>>
>>11956580
That sounds insane, I couldn't even begin to pronounce that.

Sounds like something some Moon Alien would say.
>>
File: latest.jpg (924KB, 2083x2019px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
924KB, 2083x2019px
GUYS
Found this sweetie, absolutely complete, A/C and all. And I know despite being made by the thousands, Balls are incredibly rare because all of them got blown up. But there's something weird with this one. I just can't get my finger into it. Fact is my old man was the real Ball fan and I'm mostly getting it in his memory, but I'm afraid the previous owner made some customizing and I'm not really sure about how it could affect the collecting value.
What do you think?
>>
Slightly off-topic, but does anyone here build MS model kits? I just picked up my first 1/144 today.

Otaku nerds who only build old Earthnoid vehicles not welcome.
>>
Jegan guy here. I've been feeling really strange ever since I started working on the "GN Drive". It's like this green dust has been doing weird shit to me guys, I can hear voices everytime I'm in my mobile suit. And this one time I looked in the mirror, my eyes were fucking GOLD. What the fuck is happening to me, guys?
>>
>>11956609
Not after my home got wrecked since some of the idiots where I live can't accept a GM model kit. (I heard one of my relative living on earth had the same experience but with a zaku II)

Fuck it. I just wanted to have some of the suits from the OYW to display.
>>
File: 109.jpg (266KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
109.jpg
266KB, 500x667px
Ok, now I am MAD.
>Come to Earth trip with my class
>Instead of "deserts" we got a "janguru"
>Water from the SKY - creepy as hell
>Teacher says that it is NORMAL here
>I was always in Private School, that's why they call me "Private"
>Notice few MS, "local guys"
>They started Shooting at us
>Teacher starts screaming something about "Zabi Family" and stuff
>They scream something about "Zeon scum", we are MARS Zeon NOT Zeon OR Neo Zeon, MARS you know MARS like a PLANET MARS
>fuck this stupid trip, fuck this stupid Earth I just wanted to see a "Desert"

And those MS were called "Ear Gee Emu". Picture attached
>>
>>11956615
Might wanna get checked at the doctors.

The drive is probably shitting out radiation.
>>
>>11956619
Trust me, deserts ain't so nice, especially if you're lost with no water.
>>
>>11956616
;_;
>>
>>11956632
B-but they said it is "Mars-like". And I just got that new shinny Refined Dom Desert and those stupid "triis" are scratching my paintjob.
>>
>>11956641
Imagine the standard Mars scenery, the endless red sands and rocks
Now make the air breathable.
Then increase the air temperature till its as hot as a hotspring.

Thats a desert.
>>
File: 10439.jpg (94KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
10439.jpg
94KB, 600x600px
>>11956652
That's why I would love to see that. It sounds comfy as fuck.
I have a REFINED Dom Desert, >>11956528 this bro posted about "Dreissen" is there a "REFINED" version of it?
>>
>>11956673
>comfy
Please don't.

We got 10 search teams down here, and everyday we get a call to search for lost people.
Trust me, you don't want to be lost in the desert, MS or not.
>>
>>11956778
I am from MARS, a whole planet like those of "desert" of yours. So what other nice places should we visit? Is "Torrington Base" nice place? Few of my Sempai was there few times.
>>
>>11956797
>Torrington Base
If you want to get shot and killed, sure.
>>
>>11956673

Classy sleeves.
>>
So with the Federation basically pulling out of space and with Zanscare gone, things are going a little crazy out here.

I'm part of a trans-colony trading group; basically a bunch of manufacturers and logistics concerns who are banding together to try and surrive these times and we're looking to create a private security concern in order to protect our shipping as we've been hit by pirates and criminal groups and such a few times.

There's plenty of guys around with MS experience although only a few with actual combat experience. What's a good, cheap and easy to maintain mobile suit that we can get... say 20 or so of? We were thinking of Javelins or Jamesguns, but there might be something better out there.
>>
>>11956929
>Javelins or Jamesguns
Sounds good.
You only really need to modify the MS if you need the extra performance, there was that rumor about the one old man who took an old Neo-Zeon era Gundam and used it till pretty damn late.
>>
File: Epyon.jpg (29KB, 300x397px) Image search: [Google]
Epyon.jpg
29KB, 300x397px
Well I managed to find and salvage this baby. It looks a lot like a custom gundam model, though I'm not sure on what gundam suit it was based upon.

From what I can see it has a few oddities. For example it's beam sword seems to be in direct connection with the suit's powerplant as opposed to running on its own internal power source. what's even weirder is that it completly lacks in range weaponry with the exeption to a head mounted vulcan gun.

the interal parts of this suit seem to be intact as far as I can see. I even found a pilot helmet that can directly link with the on board computer inside the suit. Another oddity

Any way
It's in pretty bad shape and I'm not sure wether to patch it up or strip it down for parts.

Do any of you guys have an idea what this suit might be ?
>>
File: r1-13.jpg (88KB, 392x730px) Image search: [Google]
r1-13.jpg
88KB, 392x730px
I need help with a new model I found out in a deep space bazaar near Asteroid M. Lot of customs and one off prototypes end up there, but this one stood out even among those.

Nearest I can tell it's a homemade hodgepodge of fifty different designs and concepts. It's got a moveable frame transformation system reminiscent of the Zeta. Looks like a Gundam, but I've never seen a Gundam with bunny ears. It looks like there's a psychofrme derivative installed in the cockpit, but when I put my Newtype nephew in the kid couldn't make it do anything. Anyone here heard of anything called a "Nintendo Driver"?

There's energy conduit power lines feeding right into the fists for controlled power bursts, and they're similar to those mobile trace systems back from that brief period in the early UC where they decided space mineral rights via mobile suit duals instead of through politics (you know, when the radiation shileding on the colonies was pretty thin). THat's the only in built beam weaponry the thing has, the rest of it's weaponry is all physical ammunition, even the melee weapons are just some giant carbon fibre knifes. And that's weird because I've never heard of a purely physical based weapons MS since the OYW ended.

And weirdest of all there's some software in the data log that indicates this thing was also designed for a multi-unit combination Mobile Armor mode, with two OTHER one off prototypes just like this one. And I've never heard of anything near that level of tech sophistication, not even those wetwork ghost suits hidden away in Anaheim's vaults. There's simply no rhyme or reason to this thing's design principles or egineering.

It's like some noveau riche Spacenoid contacted an Earth production firm and gave them a list of dream features he wanted in a custom suit for his kid's twelveth birthday. For fuck's sake, some of the weaponry is voice key activated, you have to shout "COLD METAL KNIFE!" just to get the damn thing to hold a knife. What do I do with it?
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 550x733px
This is my first MS, picked it up for my 21st Birthday. I got it in pristine condition too, owner said it never got launched during the Gryps Conflict so it was like buying a toy MISB. I live in Granada on the Moon, so docking her in a private hangar is no problem. My only problem is if I move back to Earth, will a Barzam be able to handle Earths Gravity...
>>
>>11957057
You said the logs hold info on combination specs with separate units right? If I were you I'd track those things down and see how crazy this thing really is.
>>
>>11957286
Try to get "Refined" pack for it.
>>
>>11957054
have you tried giving it a test flight?
if it doesn't perform well during a test flight then you can strip it down for parts
>>
>>11957057
I'd say track down those two other units mentioned and actually try out the combination for yourself. How insane will it be?
>>
File: mm.jpg (82KB, 400x391px) Image search: [Google]
mm.jpg
82KB, 400x391px
>>11957054

Use it's parts and try it get it closer to this model. Better performance and more versatile.

>Looks cooler too.
>>
>>11957057
G! G! G!

CHUCHUMY!
>>
>>11958755
OK sorry about that my little sister has oxygen deprivation related brain damage and got on my computer

That looks like one of ours, please return it to Towasanga colony care of the Hermes Foundation do not repeat do not let anyone called Rayhunton convince you it isn't mine
>>
File: Zakrello.png (417KB, 624x500px) Image search: [Google]
Zakrello.png
417KB, 624x500px
Best money I've ever spent. Be jealous.
>>
Is this whole thread just Initial D but with mobile suits
I love it
>>
>>11957057
Could be an aftermarket body kit for a Hexa.
>>
File: 1412024017588.jpg (712KB, 1132x1277px) Image search: [Google]
1412024017588.jpg
712KB, 1132x1277px
i was diggin around the lot and the shopkeep told me anything i find is just 2 bucks.

dug up this.

best 2 dollars i ever spent.
>>
File: 1406089450299.jpg (133KB, 640x839px) Image search: [Google]
1406089450299.jpg
133KB, 640x839px
>supporting Anaheim electronics
>>
>>11959884
You went to the Jersey Colony didn't you?
>>
File: latest.jpg (28KB, 275x400px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
28KB, 275x400px
AHAHAHAHAHAA HOLY SHIT

Guys, you will NEVER believe the amazing deal I just got. I got a tip about a dealer on Texas Colony looking to sell a genuine One Year War Gundam!

And what do you know, he was telling the truth! A bona fide Gundam Type D! No weapons or anything but it works perfectly (I can't seem to get the core block system to deploy though).

And - get this. The idiot had no idea how valuable this thing was! He agreed to trade it for my '79 Gyan! What a sucker!
>>
File: mystery suit.png (401KB, 709x970px) Image search: [Google]
mystery suit.png
401KB, 709x970px
So my buddy and I finally decided to go scope the Asteroid Belt for a week as a sort of much needed vacation. Sort of a yearly tradition we do with finders keepers applying and all that.

Well that sob has the devils luck and over the course of 6 days finds a Jegan, a mostly intact Bega Dalas, a entire shipping crate of near mint INCOM parts, and the entire aft section of A GOD DAMN MUSAI. I swear I thought he would was gonna clean the entire belt.

My luck? Up to that point nothing but spare bits of armor, shrapnel, used rifle cartridges and what I suspect are the remains of an MP Guncannon. Then I found this thing. I have no clue in hell what it is but it seems to possess a zeta like transformation system and 4 cannons with a make I've never encountered before. Any clues on an id here cause I'm loving this things design.
>>
>>11960187
No idea. Looks like a Feddie suit though.

Try plugging it into external power and booting it up if the internals are intact. Take out the reactor though, thoae things aren't known for their durability.
>>
>>11960187
Most likely just a modified ReZEL Defenser. Probably riced up for use in the underground racing scene. You're probably better off stripping it for parts.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 300x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 300x522px
So.. Christ, I'm both entirely confused and excited by this damn thing.

Couple friends and I were digging on some old space rubble and I come across this suit all covered up inside a rock and couple sheets of burnt up metal. Flying out to the belt was a dn fine idea, I don't even know how this beautiful fucker got out here. Still fully equipped, it's interesting to see a saber built into the shoulders. The controls are rather easy and damn this thing is fast. Simple and fast. Very good for an Oldtype pilot. I'm gonna keep it, use it for personal use and maybe supe it up into a custom. My friend knows a little French and said that it's called the "Gemini"? Anybody got any other details they can share on this thing? I've never seen this shit before.
>>
>>11960202
>>11960231
Alright, so most of the information is encrypted but from what I've pulled off so far it seems to be some kind of prototype given the designation of RGE-G2000X. Also managed to get a bit of a pilot or tech log. Cording to this its "Strider Mode" (guessing thats it's Waverider functionality) is a bit of temperamental mess and will require an overhaul with the possibility of ditching the "AGE-2" variable mechanism.

I'm gonna keep digging cause this is by far the most interesting machine I've ever found.

>>11960282
See this is why I love the belt. You never know whats gonna pop up next.
>>
>>11960187
It looks like something from AGE
>>
>>11960308
Anaheim Gravimetrics Engineering? I don't think they develop MS.
>>
File: xd-01sr.jpg (59KB, 263x311px) Image search: [Google]
xd-01sr.jpg
59KB, 263x311px
This jerkass dealer near the lunar sphere fucking ripped me off

Thought I was getting myself a sweet gundam-type, but it fucking isn't when I actually got in. Looks like some shitty nameless colony bootleg to me
>>
File: Mk.II.jpg (44KB, 254x400px) Image search: [Google]
Mk.II.jpg
44KB, 254x400px
So Daddy promised to buy me babby's first used MS and he stumbled on this custom Mk.II Gundam, the salesman said it was legit made by Titans, damn thing handle like a horse I swear
>>
File: BoyevayaMashina.png (125KB, 296x482px) Image search: [Google]
BoyevayaMashina.png
125KB, 296x482px
Я только что купил мобильный коcтюм от моего меcтного дилера. Он говорит, что он иcпользуетcя для ближнего боя, но это вредительcтво мяч, как cтроительcтво. Как вы думаете, он обманул меня?
>>
>>11960315
Advanced Gundam Evolution, basically as the gundam fights it designs replacement parts, equipment, or whole new mobile suits. That suit is a limited (I think) mass production model of the AGE Gundam 2.
>>
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!1! I don't know who built this thing or what it's doing out in the middle of nowhere but I feel like I hit a jackpot.
>>
File: Dragoon 2 Custom maybe.jpg (49KB, 233x320px) Image search: [Google]
Dragoon 2 Custom maybe.jpg
49KB, 233x320px
>>11956929
Well, I dunno if you can get lucky and find one, but Gun EZs are out there and can be modified to Gunblastors which are actually pretty goddamn cool, and pretty new too.

>>11960318
Oh hey, I've heard of those. They're called MBD-1F Dragoon 1s. I... I forget who was making them, but there was this colony a ways back who was making a group of Mobile Suit designs (they called them Metal Armors for some reason). That one was only in production for a bit, they replaced it with a more reliable single model.

If you search, there were three of them - Dragoon 1s, Dragoon 2s, and Dragoon 3s, which are REALLY hard to get ahold of - and then there's the final model, which they just called the Dragoon. A few other random mechs out there too. I got myself this funny looking Dragoon 2, I think it's got some heavy modifications on it because it's got really good specs for what should be an MP suit from twenty or thirty years ago.

Anyway, if you don't want it I'll take it. Sort of a thing I'm working on, getting one of all three. Maybe I'll finally find a Dragoon 3 one of these days, they're difficult buys because they're built for electronic warfare so they're hard to get ahold of.

>>11960370
Hmm. Might be interesting, but those wings are kind of out of place and the gold needs to be painted out. What all weapons does it have? I see those guns on the waist.
>>
File: 300.jpg (26KB, 300x464px) Image search: [Google]
300.jpg
26KB, 300x464px
Has anyone heard of any reported Mobile Suit theft over around near the Lagrange 5 area?

I found this sweet looking MS (apparently a Mk. II bootleg) in a junk shop the other day, it was in total shit condition. It had a huge fucking hole in its chest and the fucking cockpit area was absolutely destroyed - still smelt like fucking burnt hamburgers.

Anyways, I fixed it up a bit and let it out for a test run, and everything went smoothly enough for a bootleg, pushed a few buttons here and there without really knowing what anything did. I park it back home and then I fucking go back in the next morning and it's fucking GONE

damn, could have been a sweet fucking suit too I think.
>>
File: 1389471562265.jpg (219KB, 1500x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1389471562265.jpg
219KB, 1500x1064px
I work as the area patrol for the asteroid belt, some of you guys probably met me before.
Anyway, a while back my sensors picked up an emission of something in the distance.
Days of post-processing of the image(MS computers aren't very powerful) later, I got this.

Any idea what this is and whether it poses a threat to asteroid miners like you guys?
>>
>>11960370
Oh, so you're one of those "found odd-looking suit in the middle of nowhere floating in space" types huh? Please grab a ticket and wait in line with the other 30 fucking guys who had the same.
>>
File: schematics.jpg (402KB, 1116x1600px) Image search: [Google]
schematics.jpg
402KB, 1116x1600px
>>11960341
If this schematic I managed to wrangle out of the system is any indication I think your right. But I've never heard of either SNRI or Anaheim working on anything with this AGE designation. Is it some kind of black project like the fabled GP series?

>>11960370
Those golden joints wreck the design. Is there a reason their that color?
>>
File: atm-09-st.jpg (13KB, 308x380px) Image search: [Google]
atm-09-st.jpg
13KB, 308x380px
>tfw too much of a poorfag to actually collect MS

I guess I'll just have to settle for fucking age old Armored Troopers. Who the fuck even remembers what they are anymore?

the only plus is the fact that I can skate around and shit, but nigga doesn't even have any sort of propulsion. Also I need ammo to fucking PUNCH for fuck's sakes. God damn this is some old-ass tech.
>>
>>11960374
>>11960387
Maybe the gold is anti-beam coating. I guess it would make sense to put it on the frame?
>>
File: sub-1-1000x1000.jpg (145KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sub-1-1000x1000.jpg
145KB, 1000x1000px
>>11960395
please, what's fucking next? an entire suit covered in "gold" anti-beam coating?
I tried to simulate a mockup and just looks like top kek. Reminds me of a really gaudy Hyaku Shiki,
>>
>>11960375
Look for a teenager who just joined the federation.
>>
>>11960374
I'm thinking I'll take off the backpack (Appears to be modular) and replace it with a AE RX-0 type. For weapons It has hip mounted rail cannons, beam sabers, a pair of beam rifles, 4 funnel things (on wings) 2 beam cannons mounted to the backpack (flip over the shoulder) and another beam cannon in the abdomen. I'm thinking I'll ditch the backpack/wing gear.

>>11960387 Yeah the gold kinda bugs me, I'm either gonna repaint them or the whole thing.
>>
>>11960375
try walking around your garage
you might bump into something
>>
>>11960387
It looks like some really non standard stuff.
>>
File: gundamtype.jpg (526KB, 1502x2366px) Image search: [Google]
gundamtype.jpg
526KB, 1502x2366px
So I came across this during one of my scavenging expeditions around the ruins of an abandoned colony. I don't know what this is, other than the frame being fairly similar to the Delta Plus. I've messed around with the controls and they have this system called N.I.T.R.O, but I have yet to bring this guy out for a spin. Anyone know where I can find some spare parts to fix this guy up? It certainly seems like it''s something special. Certainly a very distinct design.
>>
File: Jesta.jpg (215KB, 448x700px) Image search: [Google]
Jesta.jpg
215KB, 448x700px
Got this guy at a Feddy whole sale auction. Seems like they made a bunch but only used them for a short time.
>>
File: Jznxzc.png (106KB, 958x828px) Image search: [Google]
Jznxzc.png
106KB, 958x828px
During an archaeological dig we found this preserved in the ground surrounded by fossilized flowers, we have yet to figure out where it's from
>>
>>11960427
Check with AE, I'm sure they have some part to suit it.
>>
>>11960442
I've seen something similar. It was good in the first half, mediocre in the second half, and down right stupid at the end.
>>
>>11960401
Well, that's what the Hyaku Shiki was. Wonder why when they did more with the line they ditched that?

>>11960415
Hmm, yeah, if you can't use those funnels you could just do more normal cannons to replace the ones you're getting rid of. That's still a pretty impressive amount of firepower you can bring to bear.
>>
>>11960462
The funnels and the cannons look to be on separate gimbals. So I can lose the funnel wings(Will replace with smaller Sazabi style funnel pods.) and still keep the cannons. With the loss of mass and the addition of a RX-0 style backpack it'll be pretty badass. Plus the things on the forearms are beam shields, none of those heavy old war shields.
>>
>always been more of a planefag my entire life
>head over to one of those Federation auctions the other day and manage to snag one really nice beauty
>can't really tell what make or model it is besides the letters "VF"
>give it a spin anyways, handles like a fucking dream
>suddenly, feel and hear a loud chunking and churning over near the bottom
>wtf
>head to a lower altitude, try to land
>realize the thing grew fucking arms
>too late
>it had fucking legs over the bottom too, fucked up that landing badly
>press some weird button again
>transforms into a fucking MS looking thing

Well, the legs are a bit fucked up but nothing a bit of duct tape can't fix. Does anyone have any idea of what this thing actually IS? I don't have much knowledge about these types of suits, maybe you guys could help appraise it?
>>
>>11960518
Well transforming MS isn't completely unheard of; you should at least know about the legendary Zeta Gundam right?
>>
>>11960518
Looks like a Macross
>>
File: vf-1s-strike-hikaru-fighter.gif (74KB, 800x538px) Image search: [Google]
vf-1s-strike-hikaru-fighter.gif
74KB, 800x538px
>>11960542
You tell me man, this is how it looked like in fighter form. It seems to have a modular backpack system, haven't messed around with it much though.
It has no beam weaponry at all, so clearly this thing should be pretty old - '79 at least I think, but the Zeta was after that wasn't it?
>>
>>11960554
Maybe it's a colony defense type like the GM Command?
>>
>>11960518
I heard those things were the competitor to the Zeta Gundam when AE was thinking of transforming MS.

I personally know some people that builds those things.

Rumor has it that one of those can easily outmaneuver the fastest of MSs.
>>
>>11960427
>>11960443
So the rep from AE I talked with mentioned that it's a piece of junk and that they would take it in and hand me in a pretty nice fee for it. And that got me thinking, if it's such a piece of "junk" as they claim it, why would they want this? If I know my UC history I recall AE not being the most honest merchant. You think they might have datalogs regarding this?
>>
>>11960572
Don't trade it in.

Junk is the best shit you can get out there for free. A bit of repair and modification and you get yourself a decent machine.
>>
>>11960572
Go ahead and trade it in. They'll pay more than an enthusiast ever will.
>>
>>11960589
Alright, you know what parts that might fit into this frame? I went through some documents regarding the UC0090s, and it mentioned something about the Delta series. How hard is it to nab spare delta series parts?
>>
File: 3352865-ideon.jpg (912KB, 914x1280px) Image search: [Google]
3352865-ideon.jpg
912KB, 914x1280px
My local dealer sold me this big Mobile Armor sized GM for cheap. I didn't recognize it so I asked him about it but he didn't know anything about it either, does this look familiar to any of you guys?
>>
>>11960626
Can you access the OS? What kind of powerplant does it have?
>>
>>11960626
Might have been a prototype of some weird Federation response to the Big Zam back in '79
It's probably sluggish as shit, I wouldn't get my hopes up for it.
>>
>>11960622
>How hard is it to nab spare delta series parts
Not very difficult.

Find the guys specialising in making parts for old stuff.
>>
ITT: Richfags who can just buy military hardware like it was nothing.
>>
>>11960652
Why are you in this thread if you can't even afford a used Hizack?
>>
File: nuke.png (337KB, 797x480px) Image search: [Google]
nuke.png
337KB, 797x480px
>>11960652
>people finding weird shit out there in the asteroid base
>richfags

Anyway, guess what I found.

An entire army of GM-lookalikes.

Each holds 2 nuclear rockets in the rocket launcher.
>>
>>11960674
You gonna report that shit? We don't want another Stardust.
>>
>>11960634
I haven't gotten the chance to tinker with it yet, I'll probably do so tomorrow. I don't expect much out of it though if >>11960640 is to believed. Like, I doubt it's capable of ending the universe or anything like that.
>>
>>11960681
Already reported it to the authorities, I kind of want to keep one of them though, the GM-lookalike is pretty good looking.
>>
>>11960681
>Stardust
>not an inside job
Wake up sheepnoid.
>>
>>11960652
>being a poorfag
I bet you don't even have your own Gundam
>>
File: maw-01.jpg (42KB, 300x239px) Image search: [Google]
maw-01.jpg
42KB, 300x239px
So my Oggo collided with a stolen Zudah last night, fucker died but I'm alive and sound, somehow. But now I have nothing to work on the new colony project.

I'll need a new ride, I don't want another ball, and this comes cheap does anyone have experience with this?
>>
Guys, any help? I took this photo a while back, been looking forever for a manufacturer ever since. Is it a custom or some ungodly Chinese suitbash? Thanks.
>>
>>11960795
Looks like ramshackle battlefield repairs to me
>>
>>11960818
It's amazing they got that to work. I'm new to collecting so I can't spot these things right away. Sorry to ask such a strange thing again but have you seen this mobile suit? I want to buy for my daughter.
>>
File: mysterious mobile suits.jpg (310KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mysterious mobile suits.jpg
310KB, 800x1200px
>>11960821
Forgot my fucking pic. It was taken in space so the quality might not be very good, some woman got in the way, too.
>>
>>11960825
Big Zam?
>>
>>11960851
Like I could find a one-of-a-kind suit like that. The fairies, man, the fairies.
>>
>>11960442
Woah, why the fuck does that thing have my "GN Drives" on its back and shoulder?
>>
Man what the fuck is up with food prices lately? I can't believe a refurbished Jegan is cheaper than five kuntalas, I'm having trouble putting food on my table.
>>
>>11960991
I know right? I had to eat carrots the other day. CARROTS.
>>
>>11960991
>>11961027
> this day and age
> Still eating Kuntalas
2hard4massbreeding, pork are cheaper currently
>>
>>11960991
>>11961027
craimoar Amerians, I swear that the Capital Tower is gonna be the most important place on the planet. I'll be able to serve delicious kuntala to my family for years to come while you eat clay and dirt for nutrition. SU-Cord!
>>
>>11960991
>still eating Kuntalas
What kind of backwater colony do you live in?
>>
File: wow.jpg (170KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
170KB, 1280x720px
>>11961059
>not eating kuntalas
It's like you don't want to taste the privilege.
>>
>>11960387
>Is it some kind of black project like the fabled GP series?
Bitch, please, don't tell me you believe the conspiracy theories about a nuke-equipped Gundam.
>>
>>11961059
>making shit up
Don't be a lying little shitter, exotic foodstuff like fowl and beef etc. are hard to come by, even if you have the money.

I traded an F91 for two hens and a rooster the other day, I daresay I got the better deal.
>>
>>11960171
... Anon, you mean to tell me you traded a vintage Zeonic mobile suit with a production run in the single digits for a repainted Bylarant with hands?
>>
File: Ams-120x.jpg (31KB, 313x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ams-120x.jpg
31KB, 313x400px
Alright guys, so me and the boys took a trip around the airspace where that Axis Shock took place ages ago so we could see what we could scrounge up, and I gotta say, this place is downright spooky. What hasn't been salvaged by Junk Dealers is just sort of floating around the place, and it's all like a big, floating graveyard or some shit. Doesn't help that about a week into the trip, all of us started seeing and hearing things. I swear to God, I saw some kind of swan looking thing flying out there.

Crazy, right?

Now, I know what you're thinking; I'm as clean as they come; been five years sober, and never took anything worse than prescription painkillers for a surgery I had done on my back about a decade ago.

What's more, I swear that when I fall asleep, I can see the Axis Shock happening in my dreams as though I was watching a movie.

We eventually managed to get our hands on what Anaheim managed to identify as a Test Type Geara Doga, and after what we went through, none of us wer ein any hurry to keep that thing.

Probably got undersold knowing those frugal bastards, but I'm glad to be rid of it, myself.
>>
>>11961383
Should've kept it mate, looks like a pretty good mobile suit considering its age, and it's not like some Newtype ghost is going to come and visit you in your sleep. Those things are just some old wives' tale, right?
>>
File: 51IEvu-YqRL._SY355_.jpg (19KB, 293x355px) Image search: [Google]
51IEvu-YqRL._SY355_.jpg
19KB, 293x355px
>>11956414
>P.S. I will buy all spare parts for this one fatty.

If you need spare parts for a fatty, I can definitely hook you up.

(As long as you don't mind the shipping chargers -- the parts are imported from the Astragius galaxy.)
>>
File: COLE.gif (47KB, 401x493px) Image search: [Google]
COLE.gif
47KB, 401x493px
Hey, if any of you guys can spare a few parts -- I know you all have a scraps box! -- I'm working on building my own MS in my parents' back yard. How do you think it's looking so far?
>>
>>11961412
Is that a Jegan custom? Looks impressive!
>>
>>11961428

Thanks! But dude, I only wish i get my hands on some Jegan parts...
>>
>>11961436
Yo, my main unit is a Jegan, I could hook you up with several dealers I know. Real cheap too. Just tell them what kind of parts you need.
>>
>>11956619
man I've always wanted a heavy gun in my collection. Anyone know where i can find a proper unmodded vintage ones? I know the Colony of macedonia was selling theirs, but their all riced out or damaged as fuck from the last war.

I also had an offer for an old damaged pic related. Some old guy named Greystroke offered it to me when I was looking for a F97, but he told me it's going to need some repairs. He said he picked it up from an old SNRI factory. Anyone knows what it is?
>>
File: latest.jpg (26KB, 216x400px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
26KB, 216x400px
>>11961468
forgot pic sorry guys.

Much appreciated by the way.
>>
>>11961383
Nice lies faget.

Unless you're a time traveler, you're talking shit. Any decent junk prospector knows the site was cleared out even before the whole La+ incident.
>>
>>11961384
Man you really don't want to go messing with that 0093 tech. I knew a guy, got his hands on a floating T. A week later he was talking to his dead daughter. After a month he just up and vanished but the T was still in his house.

Some outfit connect to the Federation came in and took everything. Shut down half a block to contain whatever that shit was. Only thing I could find out was it came from 0093.
>>
>>11961473
> believing the laplace conspiracy even happened

Hahahahahaha
>>
>>11961517
It was on TV and everything. True or no, I'm jus using it as a point of reference.
>>
>>11961383
>all of us started seeing and hearing things.
That reminds me.

A while back me and my dad took a trip to places to salvage shit.
One of the places we went was there, my dad didn't want to go, but I talked him into it anyway.
So we got there, got into our MSes, and start looking for stuff.
A few minutes later, I hear something from my dad's side.
"The light, it's so warm."
I asked him if he was smoking the usual stuff again, but then again, we never brought any of those with us for this trip, only the cigarettes(that he smokes).

After shouting at him a few times, he finally snapped out of that, his reaction?
"It happened again, dammit. This is why I quit my job back then."

I went and did some research on my dad after we went home.
He was a pilot back in 0093(he started as a pilot in 0089), he quit shortly after the Axis Shock, reason? I don't know, probably related to what he saw during the Shock, considering what he was saying.

What the hell happened back then in 0093? What exactly is the Axis Shock that gave my dad some kind of PTSD?
>>
File: SOC-01-10036-3.jpg (52KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
SOC-01-10036-3.jpg
52KB, 500x432px
>>11960626
So I couldn't get the damn thingg to work and upon closer inspection it turned out to just be a bunch of vehicles smashed together. Probably just a lame prank by some kid with too much time on his hands, I guess I'll throw it in the garbage heap with that fat orange and green MS I found a couple years back.
>>
File: artwork.jpg (62KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
artwork.jpg
62KB, 240x300px
>>11961805
Nah, Federation did a lot of testbed with multi vehicle combiner, that will fetch for a good price I'd say.
>>
>>11961805
Remember that the original Gundam was in 3 parts, as was Double Zeta and probably a few others. That really could have been some Feddie project at one point.

You might be able to make a decent price off of it from a collector, a few of them are into those big MSes and MAs.
>>
>>11961805
>that fat orange and green MS I found a couple years back.

Orange and green? Did you throw away an Asshimar or something?
>>
Okay, so I met this one guy from Von Braun; an older gent of an MS enthusiast who has some pieces he needs to sell to make room for more things. One of the things he wants to sell me is pic related; It's a Delta Gundam clone constructed from a hodgepodge of Hyaku Shiki and Delta Plus parts. I'm no idiot; I'm well aware that the actual Delta Gundam was never constructed, and more or less existed as blueprints on the internet, so this is probably as close to a legitimate Delta Gundam as I'll ever get.

Variable form MS are fast as fuck, and I've been looking to break into the pro MS Racing circuit. My old GM Custom is a damn good machine, but I've seen the kind of Mobile Suits that the pros field, and they're on a whole other level.
>>
File: Delta.jpg (195KB, 1147x1712px) Image search: [Google]
Delta.jpg
195KB, 1147x1712px
>>11963822
Crap, forgot my pic.
>>
>>11963825
Damn son, you better snap that up quick. It's a thing of beauty.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 500x638px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 500x638px
>>11962305
They might be referring to this thing. It's some bootleg transforming MS for land transport. But get this, the one in my picture isn't even the real deal, it's a knockoff from North America. There's bootlegs of bootlegs out there. Be careful when you buy from the open market.
>>
>>11964085
>that logo

What manufacturer is that? My cousin has a suit with a logo like that.

I think it's some sort of Re-GZ painted up to look like the Airmaster. You know, the one from that TV show?
>>
File: jetfire1_1223717919.gif (215KB, 585x898px) Image search: [Google]
jetfire1_1223717919.gif
215KB, 585x898px
>>11964110
Here, I found a pic.
>>
>>11961470
seems to be an F90 variant, probably an early prototype from before they decided to go with the variable loadout system the production model used
>>
So, uh, anyone in the market for a large scale Mobile Armor? Grandad left me this hulking thing when he passed about two years ago and I've been paying storage and maintenance fees out of the ass trying to get rid of it.
>>
>>11964199
Have you tried to ask people in Mars? Or maybe some black market in Side 3
>>
>>11964219

Already tried the Martian PMCs but they turned me down. Apparently, this thing was from the "build cool shit, ask questions later" era of MS design. It's got one of the most powerful particle cannons I've seen but the reactor output is so poorly optimized that a single shot could overload the whole MA.
>>
File: vr.jpg (74KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
vr.jpg
74KB, 960x960px
What the fuck, is this real? I found a dealer trying to get rid of this thing, but... nobody would deface a Crossbone like that, right?
>>
>>11964325

Nah, looks like one of those show builds for a convention or some kind of expo.
>>
File: mao pls.jpg (5KB, 170x203px) Image search: [Google]
mao pls.jpg
5KB, 170x203px
>>11964325
Dude, if you dislike the skull that much get rid of it

It has 60MW satellite... I mean mega particle on it.
>>
>>11964235
I dunno, have you tried converting the particle cannon yet? Sounds like it could be useful if you could somehow reduce the size.
>>
>>11964325
>Hating on Crossbone Mao

You best be joking...
>>
File: z03.jpg (53KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
z03.jpg
53KB, 1200x720px
>>11964396

I really wish there was an easy way to do that but I'm a bit of a greenhorn when it comes to MS/MA repair. All I've got is some piloting skill in me. Plus, this thing terrifies me honestly. It's like Sigmund Freud designed a mech.
>>
>>11964489
>it's like Sigmund Freud designed a mech
Ah, I know! Attach it to your mobile suit's crotch, a surefire way to terrify all who stand against you!
>>
>>11963876
I eventually caved. The guy wanted a lot, but I managed to talk him down 5k from the listed price, and threw in a vintage GM Beam Spray Gun to sweeten the deal.
>>
>>11961470
i thought it was cool and I already had the parts at hand so I bought her. According to the O.S. it's an F90 with a C.A. A.I. assisted interface. Anyone knows what that means?

Btw i heard a near rumour that there's a 4th F97 crossbone still floating around near jupiter. Btw anyone ever find a Vigna Ghina 2? I've seen pictures of them (or maybe just the one), I wonder if anyone happens to own one. They look sexy.
>>
File: 1419990457183.jpg (129KB, 700x832px) Image search: [Google]
1419990457183.jpg
129KB, 700x832px
Blah blah blah floating around in space when I found blah, seems like everyone's floating in space right now.

I found this thing while I was Earthside a while back, but I can't ID it. It looks pretty cool, and seems like it's got transforming capabilities, but what is it? I'd like to get it up and running.
>>
>>11965369
One thing about those transforming MSes.

Don't transform until you confirmed the highest possible safe transforming speed.
I had a friend who strapped several rockets to a Delta Plus and he attempted to transform at near escape velocity.
He's now lying in the hospital with his spine broken.
>>
>>11965385
Gotcha, I've got no experience with transforming MSes. Any info on what mine is though?
>>
>>11965407
According to the information I have, it's apparently called the SVMS-01 Flag. It was used by some sort of entity predating the Federation back in the AD calendar.
>>
>>11964325
Must have been a fan of that pirate cartoon all the earthnoids watched

With the skeleton man
>>
>>11964325
Looks like something some emo kid would come up with right after getting dumped.
>>
>>11965369

Looks like a Jovian took a look at the Zeta series and tried to remake it. Thing looks fragile as fuck though. It was probably just one of those one-off experimental prototypes.
>>
>>11961568
Be careful, anon. My uncle was looking into thar Axis Shock thing and got disappeared by the gov't. Just a heads up.
>>
>>11965369
Well, buddy, the space is pretty vast and we've been killing each other for a while now. No wonder there's all kinds of junk out there.
>>
File: latest.jpg (82KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
82KB, 500x417px
I found this weird thing scuba diving some time ago. Found some weird hatches all over it, but they were rusted shut. My friend is a miner and has a few sticks of dynamite, so we'll try blowing the hatches up and see what's inside.
>>
>>11967823
Don't go blowing you self up now, but since he's a miner I'm sure you'll be safe.

Should be fun, blowing things up always is.
>>
>>11961254
That's not a bylarant, it's from some novel or mango where this guy in some homemade ms he painted in gundam parade colors because fanboy was mistaken by zeons to be an actual gundam unit
>>
File: 1419986450604.jpg (68KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1419986450604.jpg
68KB, 960x960px
>>11965417
It's that old, huh? I got it working~ It's pretty nice for an old suit.

>>11967093
Kinda does look like a Zeta, now that I look at it. The transformation is pretty crappy, but it flies like a beast.

>>11967348
True.

>>11967823
I've seen some weird suits, but that takes the damn cake...
>>
File: 1382418857787.jpg (632KB, 975x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1382418857787.jpg
632KB, 975x1200px
So I managed to come across a vintage Nemo (in perfect condition I might add) the other day, I checked it is legit, from the original production run. Any idea where I can find someone willing to pay full price for one of these?
>>
File: latest.jpg (30KB, 249x350px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
30KB, 249x350px
So I found this thing in a bargain bin for dirt cheap . Anybody know what it is? It was so inexpensive due to the fact that somehow ALL of the thrusters were completely destroyed & one of the screens in the cockpit has an image burned into it that says HADES. Other than that it looks...usable.
>>
File: yande.re 280898 sample.jpg (195KB, 1500x1059px) Image search: [Google]
yande.re 280898 sample.jpg
195KB, 1500x1059px
Okay guys, I brought this here because I feel like it's the best place to get some answers.
I was in one of the sides at some dealer's who was going out of business. Now, I didn't have too much money on me but I really just wanted a newer suit.
Just as well since the guy only had a few really old mono-eyes that did wasn't too into. I prefer the 'Neo' ones. Anyway, way at the back, past the Zaku I's and the Zudahs and I find, well, THIS thing.

What is it? Is it a Zaku? Is it even a mono-eye?
It's a little scuffed here and there but nothing a day in the shop won't fix. Guy gave it to me real cheap too. He said he got it in a set with some other third-party mobile suits but other than that doesn't know a whole lot.

It has a lot of plug-ins too; on its shoulders and back. Even looks like you could put a guard over its...eye-thing.
Honestly, it's growing on me. What do you guys make of it?

>>11969539
I like it. That yellow scanner on its face kind of reminds me of mine. Suppose they're related?
>>
Hey guys, I got a whole bunch of these decommissioned Memedorzas after the Zanscare war ended.
I guess this is what they get for building a ton of aerial suits just before the fighting became almost 100% space combat, eh?

Anyone want in?
>>
>>11970511
I don't know why, but I get the feeling that that thing can blow up any minute. Do you think it's safe?
>>
>>11970797
Where you got those, are there Tomliats too?
I really want one, love that design.
>>
>>11970803
Blow up any second?
Who would design a piece of military hardware like that? It's even got some fancy seals on the inside. Something about an Organization of Zodiacs or something?
It looks like the real deal. It's decently fast for a ground model, too. Probably due to it being light as a feather.
Actually, the guy said it weighs like a tenth of a Zaku.

No..., that can't be right. Wait, how much armour's on this thing again?
>>
>>11970511
Dude, be careful with that thing. I've seen something similar blow up real easy. That visor is pretty nice though.
>>
>>11970810
Ah, sorry man. Some other junkers got there first and cleared them out. There were only a couple of those left over and they were out of the hangar pretty quick.There's a real demand for that helicopter type. Not sure if there were any Domuttlias or not still there.

Are you sure I can't interest you in a big, pink robot that shoots cannons and flying beam rotor blades?

I mean, I'll be keeping at least one for myself but I just don't need...the other forty-eight.
>>
File: yande.re 268553 sample.jpg (265KB, 1500x1060px) Image search: [Google]
yande.re 268553 sample.jpg
265KB, 1500x1060px
>>11970841
Seriously? But, I mean, there was this scrolled up poster inside. It looks so badass here, like a walking tank or something.

Maybe I can do a custom. Do you think compressing more armour onto it would work? I mean, it already weighs so little, right?
>>
>>11970858
Yeah I can definitely recommend more armor. It looks like it'l blow up even if something like a thruster were to graze it.
>>
>>11970853
>48
You could make an army out of those.
If you're not gonna put them to good use and occupy a colony or two, I can do it myself.
>>
>>11970867
Hey, whoa man, I just buy for cheap and sell for less cheap.
The only reason there's so many is because Zanscare didn't get to use them and I imagine they don't work so good in space.

Wait, what do you want to occupy a colony for?!
>>
>>11970858
>48
Hey, at least you're not the one that has several hundred GM lookalikes to get rid of.

>>11960674 here, the authorities took the nuclear rockets, who wants some battery-powered GM-lookalikes?
>>
File: 1419989123624.jpg (50KB, 1024x800px) Image search: [Google]
1419989123624.jpg
50KB, 1024x800px
My friend got a good shot of my Flag in action. Good shit, man.

>>11970858
Don't do it bro, sell it and get something more substantial.

>>11970867
...why would you occupy a colony?
>>
File: yande.re 260323 sample.jpg (221KB, 1500x1060px) Image search: [Google]
yande.re 260323 sample.jpg
221KB, 1500x1060px
>>11970863
Okay, I'll write some stuff down and see if I can get someone on it. I'm no mechanic myself but it sounds like a fun project.

>>11970907
Sorry, but my mind is set, man. This thing's specs should be over a Zaku I's and even one of them took on the Gundam in the old legend. Plus, these add-ons gotta count for something.

Here's a thing though, all this talk is reminding me of this other third party suit I got sometime before.
Now this one's obviously a Zaku but I'm just not sure what kind. Also, it seems to have a battery and OS like >>11956178 's. I've only fiddled with it a bit though. Well, actually, that's not really true. I made the news with it but I'd rather not talk about that one.

Hey dude, how's that battery Zaku doing?
I think I've got one too but I can't tell if it's newer or older. I want to say...newer because it's a bit sleeker?
Anyway, I was having this problem, though. I keep trying to get its heat saber to power on but nothing's happening. What's the deal with that? The battery says it's full.
Anyone know a fix for this problem?
>>
>>11970941
Maybe check for some sort of connection to the battery? If it doesn't have those maybe it's just a run-of-the-mill physical sword.
>>
>>11970941
>I made the news with it
That was you?
Seriously though, demolishing several buildings is a little too much.
What actually happened though?

>how's that battery Zaku doing?
Been checking on the parts lately, they're pretty good on wear-and-tear, don't really need much repairs. The beam poleaxe though, I'm looking for parts to fix the beam-emitter, those things are tough to fix.

As for your Zaku... try looking at the internals of the saber?
>>
>>11970945
Well, I can't seem to find a direct connection.
But why would someone make a giant metal sword to hit other giant metal things with?

I mean, that just hardly makes any...

No.

NO, COME ON.
>>
>>11970984
Look for maintenance ports? Weapons surely have those.

Unless it's just a literal giant sword.
>>
File: image.jpg (157KB, 1278x715px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 1278x715px
Hey, guys!

I just came back from seeing some family up in the colonies. Just bought this puppy for cheap—apparently it went up against the Gundam during the war in 0079-0080. It looks different from leaked Zeonic MS records for this thing, but I guess that's what happens after 10+ years. It's stupid fast, but the whole thing weighs more than what the schematics says it should.

The guy that sold it to me was trying to push a bunch of beam weapons onto with, but I got some tonfas for now. Should I get them?
>>
>>11970984
>why would someone make a giant metal sword to hit other giant metal things with
The GN Drive's schematics came with blueprints for physical blades; seven of them, actually. I've been using them with my Jegan and they're surprisingly effective. To a terrifying degree, actually, I remember cleanly slicing a pirate's Gustav Karl in half with the sword-rifle hybrid (Seriously, that thing's amazing).
>>
File: anti-ship sword.jpg (9KB, 400x124px) Image search: [Google]
anti-ship sword.jpg
9KB, 400x124px
>>11971017
Just get the beam weapons, you never know when you need em.

As for giant swords..
I got pic related after I bought the Battery-Zaku, the internal circuitry of this... anti-ship sword? Anyway, the circuitry is robust, forget beam sabers and their troublesome limiting controller(seriously, those things are hell to fix, mess up a little and you get a beam saber too short or too long.), this sword just catches the beam at the end of the blade and runs the power back into the emitter.

Yes, it's a giant sword with a beam edge, slicing MS never been so cool.
>>
>>11970981
Well, my spacenoid rights were being violated by some Feddie assholes along with some navy-coloured Javelins that had come to our city block in the colony.
I'd just had a fight with a friend, so I felt like I hated everyone at that moment and was a bit drunk so I snuck out back to my hangar and fired the thing up. Now they noticed I was drunk so they didn't pay as much attention to me as some of the others who started protesting, which is how I slipped by. Now, I may have only been buzzed but I've made worse decisions with less. Not to mention our colony's pretty liberal so I'm pretty sure the smell in the air around there isn't from any vehicles or petite mobiles.

Anyway, next thing I know I'm crashed through a building with two Javelins under me; one with its head caved in and my suit's knuckles almost bent out of shape, while the third one was looking for us. I fired some smoke grenades, I think and just tried to make a break for it. The last one stayed behind to help its friends out.

I've tried to stay out of trouble since. Later, we found out from the government those guys weren't even supposed to be there. Like, they just came by to put us in our place or something. It's almost like that one group of dark-coloured Feddies that we used to learn about in history class. The Behemoths or something?
Some kind of huge mythic thing.
But yeah, worrisome stuff.

>>11970987
I'm starting to think it might be. I don't want to hit anything with it for fear of breaking it. It's such a nice-looking sword too. Reminds me of that hit cartoon from a few centuries ago, Thundercats!

>>11971027
That is pretty neat but I'm guessing they generate GN particles to help cut, right?
My Battery Zaku doesn't really do that. And I'd need to hollow it out, possibly.
>>
File: 20101228071353!Ginn.jpg (102KB, 557x715px) Image search: [Google]
20101228071353!Ginn.jpg
102KB, 557x715px
>>11971043
I'll call mine the Grey Battery Zaku (GBZ) to differentiate them.
>>
>>11971039
I probably should, but the guy was all like:
>"Beam weapons! By yours truly, Adams"
whenever I brought up weapons. I'd bet he added some extra features into it, but, as much as I care, I could probably lift some beam rifles for cheap at a MS weapons depot. Should I check the stats?

It also came with heat knives and the beam sabers already installed, which is cool. I have no idea what I'd use the heat knives for, though.
>>
>>11971043
>next thing I know I'm crashed through a building with two Javelins under me; one with its head caved in and my suit's knuckles almost bent out of shape, while the third one was looking for us.
I'm pretty sure 4 Javelins appeared that day.
I do remember seeing one of them exploding in the air after getting shot at. Some extreme shooting skills you got, nabbing an air-kill while drunk.
>>
>>11970941
Dude, I wish you luck. I've met some people who's lives have ended because of light armor suits.

>>11971027
Think I could get the blueprints for your GN Drive? I feel I could do something great with it and my Flag.
>>
>>11956114
I've heard it takes 4+ years to make one.
>>
>>11971061
Yep, it's right here.
>>11956114
You might need a trip to Jupiter though.
>>
>>11971064
>>11971069
ffffffffuck, 4 years and a trip to Jupiter?
I'm not fucking rich...
>>
>>11971071
I was on contract back then to a helium-3 mining company as a guard when I found the ship where I got the plans, maybe you could try doing that?
>>
File: 1391352847561.jpg (562KB, 3013x2143px) Image search: [Google]
1391352847561.jpg
562KB, 3013x2143px
>>11971056
Ah, shit. I should have guessed those flames were a downed MS.
Well, the situation on the ground wasn't much better in all that. Those navy-dressed guys' hands weren't totally clean either by then.
Whole place was a political mess for ages after the cleanup.

My thanks, man. I practice. Might as well own it now anyway.

>>11971061
I appreciate it. Like I said, I'll try to mod to be pretty up-armoured though. And maybe in black. Thinking I'll call it...Highcrow!
I'm still working on it.
>>
>>11971089
>Whole place was a political mess for ages
Hilarious shit happened after your incident.
Some rich guy took a legit OYW Zaku II and paraded it around the city while broadcasting footage of you kicking ass, the police were very pissed off.
>>
>>11971099
That does sound hilarious.
How the hell did I miss that?
Also, a OYW Zaku? And people bought that?! Did he glue some Tomliat wings on it too?
>>
>>11971099
Damn, wish I was there. That sounds fucking hilarious.
>>
>>11971099
I'm not even a Zeek and I find that hilarious
>>
>>11971109
>>11971106
The funniest shit happened right after the Zaku parade.

Another guy took a GM and challenged the Zaku to a fight.

They ended up having a giant fistfight in the city since none of them had any weapons, the resulting carnage wasn't much different from the destruction you did.
They, at that time, had finally repaired all the damage from the Javelin/GreyBatteryZaku fight, and then they had to start work on repairing the damage done from the GM/Zaku fight.
>>
>>11971118
Shit, that does sound like home.
One step forward, two steps back. Every time. I hope those two at least had fun.
I'm betting it was a good show.
>>
File: 1394650526849.jpg (77KB, 686x831px) Image search: [Google]
1394650526849.jpg
77KB, 686x831px
Well, they finally did it. They killed my fucking prototype.
>>
>>11971118
>GM/Zaku fistfight
Why am I always absent when the crazy shit happens?
>>
>>11971145
>crazy shit
Our colony just somehow attracts all the crazy events, man.

Remember that time a group of pirates tried to hold the colony as hostage and they got their asses handed to them by civilians in old modded MSes when the military guys got wrecked by the pirates?
>>
>>11971168
That was your colony too? Oh man, I think I'm moving there. Earth's too quiet now for my taste.
>>
File: Zgmf-x2000.jpg (656KB, 1396x1896px) Image search: [Google]
Zgmf-x2000.jpg
656KB, 1396x1896px
Looks like Battery powered Zaku is the trend

My friend was pissed that he was ripped off by a junk dealer saying he has special flight type gouf, and get this orange gouf thing. Also powered by batteries.

So I buy it from him instead, well, the dealer never lied, this thing can fly because it's big-ass wings. The sensor ranges were complete and utter shit though,
>>
File: 500px-Gouf_Ignited_01.png (197KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
500px-Gouf_Ignited_01.png
197KB, 500x283px
>>11971225
Dude I just fought that shit and get rekt, here's a pic I took from my cockpit.

Let me tell you something, that thing is a monster up close. it can make piecemeal of a Jegan.

Maybe one of those faggot in mars made it? Mars Zeon use Doga chassis for everything.
>>
>>11970899
Sign me up, just installed a new solar panel array and that sounds like the perfect suit to try charging.

>>11970941
At least those building were already cornered off for demolition. Or so that's what I read on the news.

>>11971039
That looks awesome.

>>11971118
I swear some people just don't think things through.

Last I heard they were helping with the cleanup,
>>
File: Zgmf-600.jpg (157KB, 411x552px) Image search: [Google]
Zgmf-600.jpg
157KB, 411x552px
>>11971225
>Battery powered Zaku is the trend
Those battery powered MS are pretty interesting. Anyone actually know who's actually making them? All I'm getting from my battery suits' computer is some Zodiac Alliance thing.

I got this last week, pretty decent machine, a beam rifle, 2 grappling hooks that CAN punch a hole in armor, and guess what? Beam claws!

The name for this apparently is ZGMF-600 GuAIZ. Dug it up from the computer. Not sure why the name has both capital and small letters.
>>
File: latest.jpg (136KB, 431x650px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
136KB, 431x650px
>all this talk about batteries

I actually just found this weird orange gundam-type floating in space. It doesn't seem to serve much function though, but it DOES have an amazing power source! I've been using it to power my house and my electricity bills could not go lower!

A shame it's kinda useless as a suit itself though.
>>
File: Ginn.jpg (306KB, 549x945px) Image search: [Google]
Ginn.jpg
306KB, 549x945px
>>11971370
Hey, that's a pretty good looking suit!
And Zodiac Alliance? That's the same as in my Grey Zaku.
I just figured it was some sub group within Zeon. I mean, that other Zaku with the yellow, square eye said something about Zodiac too.

Also, GuAIZ is its name? How does one pronounce that? 'Gwhy-ze'? 'Goo-eyes'?
Mine says ZGMF-1017 GINN but I'm pretty sure the whole thing was the model number. Zaku Ginn kinda has a ring to it.

Also, bad news but the square eyed Zaku bit the dust overnight in the shop. Blew out a bunch of fuses and internals when a mechanic switched it on for a test. The reactor was barely warm so no-one was hurt but the place is still smoked out and I'm being billed extra for cleaning.
I should have listened to you guys.
That beautiful, square-eyed Zaku ;_;
>>
So, guess who got his hands on some Laplace Conflict surplus. She's even still got some of her original weapons cache.
Thread posts: 261
Thread images: 87

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.