[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit, this is an amazing series. i only read Getter Robo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 15

File: But i am not.png (243KB, 541x562px) Image search: [Google]
But i am not.png
243KB, 541x562px
Holy shit, this is an amazing series. i only read Getter Robo Saga, but this is awesome.
It fubs off as kiddy due to the "quality" art style, but it is pretty mature for being a super robot show. I can't wait to read the rest. but i would like to discuss Saga as a whole.

My only problem was the unnecessary gore and bloodiness, but for the story it is telling, it is acceptable.
>>
>>11364320
>i only read Getter Robo Saga
That's all there is to read, that's scanlated.
>>
File: Getter-Robo-02-263.png (328KB, 996x1483px) Image search: [Google]
Getter-Robo-02-263.png
328KB, 996x1483px
>>11364320
Getter Robo Saga is top tier mecha no matter what decade. And hell, its art style was a lot more developed compared to its contemporaries and it still holds up well today.
>>
>>11364384
Truly there is no more to read unless i can understand moon runes?
>>11364414
agreed, it looks really well for the era, though some faces made me crack up, especially Emperor Gore's fucking face kills me every time.

I knew Ryouma didn't die from the beginning, but when Musashi died, i got extremely sad, and he did it more manly than other shows that Gainax ripped off of, including this one.
>>
>>11364557
>Truly there is no more to read unless i can understand moon runes?
Well you said you read Getter Robo Saga, which includes the original, g, go, shin and arc.
>>
>>11364640
Yes, yes i did. i was expecting there to be more, judging by its age. and on the WIKI there are tons more manga/material to read. but i only need to read this.

i'm going to start Watching it soon, just gonna let this sink in.
>>
Getter Robo Anthology Will of Evolution.
>>
>>11364710
Ken Ishikawa died, and never finished Arc.

There's Getter Robo Anthology which is scanlated.

The rest are all remakes/spinoffs like Darkness, Hien, Dino Getter.
>>
>>11364754
And none of the remakes/spinoffs are scanlated.
>>
File: Getter Team at their finest.png (130KB, 394x438px) Image search: [Google]
Getter Team at their finest.png
130KB, 394x438px
>>11364710
If you haven't yet you can read Getter Robo Anthology: Will of Evolution. It's a bunch a short stories by different people. It's a pretty fun read.
>>
>>11364710
>Yes, yes i did. i was expecting there to be more, judging by its age
Not everything milks the cow continuously for a million chapters of shounen shit long after the series should have ended, especially when the creator dies.
>>
>>11364767
Exactly. Ishikawa wrote a story and finished it. Then he made a bunch of other manga series unrelated to Getter in the meantime. Then when he felt that he had something to add to the Getter Robo storyline, he would write and finish a new Getter Robo manga.

I really wish modern manga wasn't so raped by editors who force authors to drag out manga for years past their prime.
>>
>>11364754
Ah, then no real need to continue

>>11364765
I haven't, fun side stories well... sound fun

>>11364815
That is what i expected from Getter Robo to have tons and tons of things. but it doesn't, it may have a lot, but it's more than enough.

Is New Getter Robo any good? as much as i'd like to watch the glorious 70's version i would prefer something newer. albeitly i can swallow my pride and watch the older one if it is indeed better
>>
>>11364946
New Getter Robo is good, but is arguably the weakest of the three OVAs. I suggest watching Change Getter or Shin vs Neo if you haven't already.
>>
>>11364759
Heins was partly scanlated, but only up to chapter 4. Here some other unscanlated Mangas: http://pastebin.com/dyTYhmMP

>>11364815
To be honest, the Getter Robo Saga is far from perfect; Especially with Getter Robo Go with both Shin Getter and the Dinosaur Empire shoehorned in near the end.
>>
>>11364320
>It fubs off as kiddy due to the "quality" art style, but it is pretty mature for being a super robot show.
>>
File: Getter-Robo-Go-04-0063.png (367KB, 811x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Getter-Robo-Go-04-0063.png
367KB, 811x1300px
>>11366653
>Especially with Getter Robo Go with both Shin Getter and the Dinosaur Empire shoehorned in near the end.
That's your opinion and it's pretty dumb. And that plot element was introduced at the halfway point of the series. Not to mention, Raseshi was always hinted at being different. He didn't really fallow Rando's orders, made numerous allusions to hating humans and had inhuman physical strength/endurance (and sharp teeth). Not to mention, every now then you'd see a suspiciously dinosaur-like giant robot amongst Rando's forces, and they had a battleship called the Dragon-Turtle.
>>
>>11366878
>That's your opinion and it's pretty dumb. And that plot element was introduced at the halfway point of the series. Not to mention, Raseshi was always hinted at being different. He didn't really fallow Rando's orders, made numerous allusions to hating humans and had inhuman physical strength/endurance (and sharp teeth). Not to mention, every now then you'd see a suspiciously dinosaur-like giant robot amongst Rando's forces, and they had a battleship called the Dragon-Turtle.

You could be right on that one, but still Shin Getter seems to be forced in due to Getter Go's unpopularity; then again, Ishikawa might not like Go to begin with.
>>
>>11366905
>due to Getter Go's unpopularity
Conjecture. Getter Robo Go was a really popular manga when it was running, even before the intro of Shin.
>Ishikawa might not like Go to begin with
But Ishikawa went back to Getter Go a lot. He featured it in the Shin Getter Robo manga and he used the design quite a bit for background Getters in Arc.

Personally, with the foreshadowing and the fact that Go is a blue Getter (blue is always paired with Red in Japanese culture due to the old Oni folktale) that runs on plasma, the lack of Hayato telling the new Getter team basically anything about his past and going to great lengths to make Getter Robo Go seem like a conventional robot (lots of battle damage and hardware failure, gets outclassed by robots of other nations etc). All that makes me think Ishikawa was always planning to use Getter Robo Go to set up for Shin Getter Robo.
>>
>>11366983
>All that makes me think Ishikawa was always planning to use Getter Robo Go to set up for Shin Getter Robo.

I not too sure about that; so far It's Toei's idea to revive Getter Robo, and Ishikawa's on board with that as long as long as he use the characters and plot in the manga's timeline (though both the show's and the manga's were completely different when they ended). I also got an impression that the reason why it got scrapped so quickly is because early on it was sent overseas since Rando have all of Japan held hostage with his bomb, thus it doesn't have access to the Nasar laboratory for further improvement (even though it was built in Saotome's Getter Research Facility, as it was stated in Shin).

As for the Manga not dragged out, I got a hunch that the original 1974 Manga only last as long as the Anime that runs along with it, so it make sense not to outlive it.
>>
>>11367102
Ishikawa designed Getter Robo Go and the villains. The only things he didn't design was the main characters (which he didn't use anyway).

>thus it doesn't have access to the Nasar laboratory for further improvement
Except Getter Robo Go had the Whale in order to get repair. It was destroyed in the assault on the Dragon-Turtle. By that time, it was already clear that a new Getter was going to show up.

>As for the Manga not dragged out, I got a hunch that the original 1974 Manga only last as long as the Anime that runs along with it, so it make sense not to outlive it.
Well that's plainly wrong seeing as Getter Robo manga was being made by Ishikawa long after the anime. And there was already a manga publication of Getter Robo based on the TV version that ran alongside of that.

It's pretty clear that Ishikawa always intended to have a "true" Getter (which is what he called Shin Getter in the Go manga) from the beginning.
>>
>>11364946
It's best to go with Shin VS Neo and Armageddon, the former is probably the most stable of the OVAs but it's annoyingly short and Armageddon is the closest to being its own thing but has some severe issues. New's not terrible, but it's definitely the worst.

The old Getter isn't so bad, actually, though if you're going in for animation quality and not-repeated scenes you're going to want to gouge your eyes out. Getter G is presumably the same. Go's a mystery because no one wants to sub it.
>>
>>11367186
>Ishikawa designed Getter Robo Go and the villains. The only things he didn't design was the main characters (which he didn't use anyway).

I know he did that; but from what I heard, (and correct me if I'm wrong, since no one even bothered to translate the fucking bible), a toy company create a product that basically a real depiction on how Getter Robo Transform (with the exception of the hands), and to promote it they go to Toei, who goes to Dynamic, who then go to Ishikawa.

>Well that's plainly wrong seeing as Getter Robo manga was being made by Ishikawa long after the anime. And there was already a manga publication of Getter Robo based on the TV version that ran alongside of that.

No, from what I heard, Getter Robo Manga ran along side Getter Robo Anime at the time, published shortly after the anime first aired. Hell, I recalled that Ishikawa was reluctant of using Musashi as the third pilot as opposed to the professor.
>>
>>11367208
People tend to stay away from Getter Robo Go due to the first 10 episodes of the non transformable prototype dealing with some of Rando's goonies (they have to carry it by Helicopters).

Getter Robo and Getter Robo G (along with Getter Robo GO) pretty much MoTW as standard Dynamic Animes goes. The rest afterwards where Getter OVAs.

Shin Getter Armageddon is pretty much, a hodgepodge of some Ishikawa's works with Getter Robo as the main focus. Same could be said with New Getter Robo. Neo vs. Shin is pretty much the true representation of the Getter Robo Legacy, mixing both the 70's Animes and the Mangas into 4 episodes of non stop action.
>>
>>11367285
A company designed the base transformation (2 combine, 1 backpack), not the actual robot. And what does that have to do with how Ishikawa planned his manga? The TV show wasn't related to the original Getter in any way, but Ishikawa connected the stories from chapter 1.

>No, from what I heard
I don't know what you "heard", but Musashi was always intended to be the third pilot even before the manga was published and at no point was Professor Saotome meant to be the third pilot, he was just there to fill out a spot at first. That's an old as shit rumor that was dead until you came around. The manga series did coincide with the TV series airing, but there are multiple Getter Robo manga series, the chapter compiled for Saga are just the Shonen Sunday chapters, which was Ishikawa's original and main Getter series.
>>
>>11367337
>People tend to stay away from Getter Robo Go due to the first 10 episodes
Source
>pretty much MoTW as standard Dynamic Animes goes
You mean Toei anime. It's a Toei anime trait that super robot series are MoTW.
>Shin Getter Armageddon
It's called Change Getter, the kanji is read as Change. In the US, it's simply Getter Robo: Armageddon.
>>
>>11367343
>I don't know what you "heard", but Musashi was always intended to be the third pilot even before the manga was published and at no point was Professor Saotome meant to be the third pilot, he was just there to fill out a spot at first. That's an old as shit rumor that was dead until you came around. The manga series did coincide with the TV series airing, but there are multiple Getter Robo manga series, the chapter compiled for Saga are just the Shonen Sunday chapters, which was Ishikawa's original and main Getter series.

like I said, until someone translate the fucking Bible, then how the hell should I believe what any of the anons said unless they're a name fag who's part of a scanlation group or know moon speak
>>11367363
read the description:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zp2YAZbZTI
>>
>>11367378
>read the description
That just states that Getter Robo Go doesn't combine until 10 episodes in. Not that people tend to avoid the series because of those episodes. Do you understand the difference? You made that part up.
>>
>>11364320
>Ultraxwing
this faggot again
>>
>>11367423
First off, he doesn't say that. Secondly, the stuff he does say is just random thoughts of his. Come on, son. Are you even thinking in there?
>>
>>11367413
It stated that it was a black sheep because of those episodes. Plus I'm referring to the anime itself; apparently no one gave a shit about the Boomerang Saucers.
>>
>>11367438
See >>11367440
>>
GUESS WHAT I FOUND:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcVFGH74N03iziJwtPaMV8g
>>
>>11367472
Um okay
>>
>>11367504
Seems that Rando killed off near the end here as well but as a mecha beast
>>
>>11367472
There are already raws up on nyaa, though.
>>
I tried to read Getter Robo once. I gave up because the art style was awful. I'm thinking maybe I should try it again.
>>
>>11367913
>I'm thinking maybe I should try it again.
No.

Go back to Gundam.
>>
>>11367913
I always encourage reading Getter Robo. Sorry to hear you think that about the art style, but honestly it's pretty wonderfully done. And Ken Ishikawa is a very talented comic artist, his paneling and sense of movement is second to none.
>>
>>11367432
You know what i find funny. ultrashitwing started out decent then became shit because of shitty mods, then became a shitty asshole, and is now improving his "behavior" and people call him shit to make him shit rage. it's a matter of finding his shit switch
>>
>>11368124
He's a shameless, self-admitted shitposter as seen in that other thread. I don't understand why he hasn't been namebanned for life. Is the janitor seriously that lazy?
>>
I've always been kind of curious about the Getter Robo Go anime. It looks pretty bad. Is it?
>>
>>11368137
But, if you check out that thread, he was apparently using us as an emotional vent or something retarded. going through some sort of mid life crisis or some shit. although he claimed throughout that whole thread that is question was to see why /m/ stays and watches what he now all of a fuck sudden childish. if he asked the question ore directly and not so insultingly then it might of have yielded better results. i don't find him as annoying as everyone else, i find Blacknight and Clawshrimpy the most annoying. and maybe he wants /m/ to like him again but he's such a moron about doing it it comes off as retarded, he does have an IQ of 42. so it is pretty easy for an autistic sperglord to fuck up.
>>
>>11368147
>368147?
>I've always been kind of curious about the Getter Robo
It is fucking awful, it is barely better than VVV
>>
>>11368147
If you like MoTW shows, it's pretty good.
>>
i really felt that getter robo pandered to man children who just enjoyed blood and violence. GaoGaiGar was better because they just didn't kill to kill.
>>
>>11371960
Clawshrimpy GTFO.
>>
>>11371960
>hi i never read it
>>
>>11372449
It was just bloody and violence. there was a moment where they could of have saved a bunch of people through medical science but they didn't. instead they killed them. you wouldn't of have seen Mamoru or any one in GaoGaiGar do that, it's the perfect Super Robot Show and should be the staple for all future ones.
>>
File: 1355614341508.jpg (549KB, 867x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1355614341508.jpg
549KB, 867x1200px
>>11372506
Go away.
>>
>>11372516
Well i am correct, you cannot deny that.
>>
>>11372591
In your own little world.
>>
>>11372601
not in my own world. i am correct period
GaoGaiGar is the most perfect form of Super Robot Shows. anyone who denies that isn't /m/ at all. just fakes and wannabees
>>
>>11372603

Clawshrimpy is that you?
>>
>>11372610
No,but I share his ideals. he was correct the whole time, and all of /m/ shamed him and pushed him off. he was only trying to get you to see what is right. but all of /m/ is wrong, you all enjoyed his hate towards Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagann, why can'y out share his pure ideals. the reason why tripfags, besides the glorious VF-KUN, are punished is because of their ideals.
>>
File: 1352385564472.jpg (26KB, 356x374px) Image search: [Google]
1352385564472.jpg
26KB, 356x374px
>>11372627
>you all enjoyed his hate towards Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagann
Except all the times we called him out on his bullshit comparisons.

Anyway, we know it's you, Clawshrimpy. So fuck off.
>>
>>11364414
>its art style was a lot more developed compared to its contemporaries and it still holds up well today.

Delusional faggot detected
>>
>>11372719
Stop trying so hard, Clawshrimpy.
>>
>>11367928
>Implying Gundam isn't way better than a chubby faggot who wear yellow speedos and fly with a cape like Superman.
>>
Ah, the yelps of a desperate troll
>>
hwat if it ultrashitwing?
>>
>>11372771
>Implying getter robo is shit
fuck off nigger
>>
>>11372771
Go back to Garada, Spic.
>>
>>11372719
>>its art style was a lot more developed compared to its contemporaries and it still holds up well today.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
File: Shin-Getter-Robo-01-088.png (606KB, 991x1485px) Image search: [Google]
Shin-Getter-Robo-01-088.png
606KB, 991x1485px
Confess your favorite Getter forms, pilot and enemy to me

1st form: Getter Go
2nd form: Shin Getter-2
3rd form: Getter Kahn
Pilot: Hayato
Enemy: Kamui
>>
>>11374238
So funny, Spic.
>>
>>11373668
>Implying getter robo isn't shit
fuck off spic
>>
>>11374307
Nice rebuttal, Spic.
>>
>>11374310
Nice butthurt, Nigger.
>>
>>11374296
>>11374307
>>11374310
>>11374318
Fuck you moot
>>
>>11374318
>using nigger
>2014
Out of words, Spic? That's probably due to your limited Spic vocab.
>>
>>11364759
devilman vs getter is
>>
who is clawshrimp or whatever?
>>
>>11374563
And so is Will of Evolution and Super Robot Retsuden.
>>
>>11373952
>Garada.net hating on Getter Robo in favor of Gundam

I don't know who's trolling who anymore
>>
>>11374595
what if there are no trolls? and everyone is serious. it is /m/ a place about bug suits and no fun
>>
I'm on a mecha high after watching Gaogaigar. Where should I start watching/reading Getter Robo?

The orginal 70s series? If it isn't too far aged that is.
>>
So /m/, Gore, Burai or Jatego
>>
>>11378100
People will very enthusiastically insist you read the manga. I will suggest that if you want to watch something instead, you can watch any of the OVAs, as they're not really related to each other in any real way. New Getter is a nice one to start with.
>>
File: gore sama.png (83KB, 472x272px) Image search: [Google]
gore sama.png
83KB, 472x272px
>>11378177
Is this even a question
>>
>>11378100
Read Getter Robo Saga. The OVAs are loosely based on the Saga, so they're saved for after you read the manga.
>>
>>11378218
sorry, i love gore but i like Jatego a lil bit more
>>
>>11379062

I don't even remember Jatego or what he does.
>>
>>11379084
Jatego was the Dinosuar Empire empress that took over after Gore died. She was present from the time Rando was killed until the very last conflict with Shin Getter piloted by Go, Tayel and Ryouma.
>>
>>11379084
she
>>
>>11378100
Read the entire Ishikawa's Getter Robo Saga in publication order; then Watch Neo vs. Shin Getter Robo afterwards
>>
>>11374250
1st: Getter Arc
2nd: Getter Kirik
3rd: Getter Go-3
Pilot: Hayato
Enemy: Devil King
>>
File: Getter-Robo-G-108.png (414KB, 990x1459px) Image search: [Google]
Getter-Robo-G-108.png
414KB, 990x1459px
>>11380520
>Devil King
Oh yeah, that shit was hype
>>
Getter robo is for babies.
Gundam is way more serious that this boring shit.
kek, you don't see Gundam bringing out stupid looking villains like Emperor Gore. no you see serious and well thought characters. fucking losers get with /m/ and stop being such idiots.
>>
>>11381241
Gundam is for babies.
Getter Robo is way more serious that this boring shit.
kek, you don't see Getter Robo bringing out stupid looking villains like Space Hitler. no you see serious and well thought characters. fucking losers get with /m/ and stop being such idiots.
>>
>>11381264
Kamen Rider is for babies.
Real Mecha is way more serious that this boring shit.
kek, you don't see Real Mecha bringing out stupid looking villains like spandex perverts. no you see serious and well thought characters. fucking losers get with /m/ and stop being such idiots.
>>
>>11381264
/m/ is for babies.
Robotechx is way more serious that this boring shit.
kek, you don't see Robotechx bringing out stupid sounding tripfags like C**********. no you see serious and well thought posters. fucking losers get with Robotechx and stop being such idiots.
>>
File: HURRDRUURUURURURU.png (254KB, 448x433px) Image search: [Google]
HURRDRUURUURURURU.png
254KB, 448x433px
>>11381287
4chan is for babies.
Real Life is way more serious that this boring shit.
kek, you don't see Real Life bringing out stupid sounding tripfags like Ultraxwing !XqWjhpAoqo. no you see serious and well thought people. fucking losers get with Real Life and stop being such Neckbeards.
>>
Super robots in general stupid. hell any robot is stupid, i really come to /m/ because of the tokusutsu related material. than i see stupid as fuck threads like this, no wonder i like Kamen Rider/Super Sentai better
>>
>>11381518
What do you think super sentai contains you spic?

Super Sentai is also super robots.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (12KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
12KB, 320x180px
>>11367472
dat thumbnail
>>
>>11381518
>Super robots
>>>/a/

super robots don't exist.
>>
>>11381829
No, it is a person in a suit, big difference you fucking nigger. it doesn't look and feel retarded or forced to be "awesome" it just is fucking awesome. no need to pander to Shrimpy~Chan's idioticy

>>11381862
But they do, does Mazinger, Getter Robo, King of Braves, Godannar count you fucking nigger?
>>
>>11381892
They are not super robots. Your newfaggotry is showing. Go back to /a/.
>>
>>11381892
Sentai bots are for 5 year old kids and they're all fugly. Get some taste.
>>
>>11381945
>In manga and anime, a Super Robot is a gigantic robotic, mechanized, or golem-construct, with an arsenal of fantastic super-powered weapons, extreme resistance to damage unless the plot calls for it, sometimes transformable or combined from two or more robots or vehicles usually piloted by young, daring heroes, and often with mystical or legendary origins. This is distinct from a Real Robot, which is a mecha portrayed as a relatively common and plausible item, used by military organizations in the same manner as tanks or aircraft.
>>11381945
You fucking nigger, you stupid shanky shank shank loser. most robots that are talked about here, by definition, is a super robot. so how am i wrong? oh your black and probably female so i must be wrong.

>>11381962
no Sentai Bots look real, and are pretty awesome, you just need to grow up from cartoons.
>>
>>1138198
Wikipedia isn't a legit source you nigger. It's an organisation of sources, which that page you're referring to has none. Go back to /a/.
>>
>>11381518
Toku is not /m/.

Take that shit to /tv/.
>>
File: 1391477170052.png (5KB, 110x110px) Image search: [Google]
1391477170052.png
5KB, 110x110px
>yfw the getter robo manga is a real robot series
>>
File: MFW when idiot.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
MFW when idiot.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>11382219
They combine you fucking moron and is mostly impenetrable and constantly upgrades. it's totally not a Super Robot, no it actually could work in the real world and getter rays are completely real, yeah, oh fuck yes i've been blind by real robot vision that i couldn't take these texts of history and i considered them fiction. sorry /m/ it is completely "REAL"

fucking morons, i feel so bad for you idiots. who actually think that a super robot show is realistic. kek fucking children
>>
>>11382279
>They combine
Funny, so does more than one Gundam
>is mostly impenetrable
Except no
>constantly upgrades
That doesn't happen.

>hi i'm going to talk about something i haven't actually experienced in any form
Low quality bait
>>
File: Mind Blown.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Mind Blown.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>11382294

What if it was Ultraxwing this whole time? He is a self admitted samefag.
>>
stick to /m/ you fggaet
no one wastn you dn't post on my /tg/
nevear faggot, i'll ban you agagin
>>
>>11371960
Clawshrimpy you came back
>>
>>11364320
>>11383038
Why do either of you need a trip for your posts?
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.