[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would yall consider Warframe /m/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10

Would yall consider Warframe /m/?
>>
>>11050762

I consider all asses /m/
>>
It's power armor, so yeah, definitely. Good luck finding anyone here who plays it, though.
>>
wattchewant is all warframe has
>>
>>11050875
Actually me and some friends just started playing the other day.
>>
>>11050875
Should /m/ play it together?
>>
>>11051096
Don't see why not
>>
>>11050762
If guyver is /m/ then warframe is /m/ I like this game but I find the game gets boring too quickly. I played it for a long while but stopped. I hope U14 brings in a new warframe that has an interesting power mechanic and doesn't look fucking weird.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 320x240px)
image.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
>>11050762
Why do they have super short torsos? Why does it look like their ass are flat? Why do the thighs look so fucking weird and huge?

This is displeasing to the eyes.
>>
>>11051184
The models look better in game, I swear sir.
>>
>>11051184
>doesn't know about body physics
>doesn't know about body types
>doesn't know shit
>pretends to know
>has been shit posting on /m/ lately.
Added to the filter of shit namefags. Good day sir
>>
>>11050762
Of course it is.

Rhino a best.
>>
>>11051155
>warframe
>not looking fucking weird

Is such a thing even possible?
>>
>>11051308
Yeah I'm wishing for the tides to turn back. I feel like King Kanute. But a man can hope. I do like the designs though but they feel more like the mosnters from a toku show isntead of heroic looking warriors.
>>
>>11051266
mah rubidium-plated compatriot
>>
>>11051192
I'd hope so, considering that's fan art.
>>
Im wonderin if a lot of /m/ people play it.

would be nice to hit up a couple games when theres nothing to do. Got an Ember Prime on the building block with 15 more hours to go.

also Nyx master race
>>
>>11051339
Yea, ever since Nekros, most of the other frames have been getting a bit more monsterous. Zephyr is pretty much a bird.
>>
>>11051184
Their torso are ideally proportioned according to their head. Not even close to being short, a little long compared to a real girl actually.

The rest is up to body type and the style, looks fine from here though.
>>
I played until the Earth stages, then kind of stopped there.
>still using my starting Excalibur
>>
I wish they would change the melee controls to something more ergonomic
>>
>Fanart with human faces

fucking stupid.
In my mind most of the frames are bio-mechanical monstrosities wearing light infiltration gear.
>>
>>11052317
>implying they can't just swap out their entire heads to human heads for PR purposes
>>
File: novabutt.jpg (303KB, 779x800px)
novabutt.jpg
303KB, 779x800px
There just isn't enough to do in this game.
I played the shit out of it and it felt like i was hammering away at the same few exploitable areas until there was no joy left to be had out of it.
Molecular Prime is too good. Spoils all other frames for you.
>>
>>11052312
Melee 2.0 made it so much better with damage 2.0 and whatnot...but yeah it still needs a lot of work done. Combos and shit aren't great. Death animations feel so flaccid,

I do miss the days when fist weapons like the furax could send enemies flying miles away.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu6ARCgWgSE
>>
So they're space ninjas in biological power armor, that's the general jist of them, right?
>>
>>11052340
Melee weapons are absolute abysmal compared to the guns in the game, no matter how you put it.
There's no advantage to melee. Guns are better for close range combat. It's fucked.
>>
>>11052362
A lot implies they are genetically modified, not just wearing power armor.
>>
Is this game still just
>Collect blue balls and press 4
?
>>
>>11052370
Yeah, more like humans morphed by entering a dimension long ago and using said power armor to control powers.

>>11052363
True dat. Tho its really joyful when you can get up close and cut fools to pieces. Or send them flying with your punches.
>>
>>11052387
depending on which characters you're using. lately they've balanced and nerfed shit.

Trinity's no longer gives invincibility, Frost's is still utter shit but now worse, Nova's still too OP. The works.

Worst part is, DE isnt gonna balance a lot for the next update. Just more UI and alien doge simulator. And a new frame that manipulates the game environment. Oh and a sword n board weapon possibly.
>>
>>11052333
>>11052405
Nova has been broken for so long.
If they have any interesting in re-balancing things, shouldn't Molecular Prime be at the top of the list?
Halving enemy movements speed, doubling damage AND causing chain reaction explosions. Any of these on their own would be decent. But it's all three at once.
>>
Anyone here plays Neo Tokyo?
>>
>>11050762
warframe is shit
Warbros #1
>>
>>11050762

I don't know what this is
>>
>>11052484
space ninjas killing everything in space and sometimes on planets.

and by ninja, i mean spellcasting guyvers with guns, which makes it sound a lot cooler than it really is. still pretty cool, but not at that level.
>>
File: NecroPromo.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px)
NecroPromo.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>11050762
Warframe is why I can't afford Gunpla. I have Participated in every event and have officially run out of new ways to kill things.

I also had a thought, if Warframes are supposed to hold people what kind of man fits inside Nekros? Is the wearer inside terminally ill or have they become so obsessed with death they forgot how to stay alive without their warframe.
>>
File: 1389604734362.png (19KB, 961x612px)
1389604734362.png
19KB, 961x612px
>>11053064
You just transplant your organs into it.
>>
>>11052455
I owned one of the original servers for that game during the initial release. It was consistently within the top 4 most popular servers.

Ihavent played in a long time. It was dead mostly when I quit.
>>
>>11052405

>>11052217 here, thinking of playing Warframe again. Did they mess with Excalibur?
>>
>>11053082
Excalibur has been largely untouched for months, if not over half a year. If you never got corrupted mods get on that shit because they are the best way to make Excalibur shine. If an over double and more speed and range boost on Dash, a 1/4th cost Radial Blind with over Twice the Range, or a Radial Javelin with twice the damage and Javelins appeals at all, you can see why. Keep in mind you can usually only pull off one or two of these at a time.
>>
>>11053082
>>11053091

I forgot to say when I said largely Untouched, I mean't still clunky and nowhere near as useful as any there frame
>>
>>11053100
>still clunky and nowhere near as useful as any there frame
Yes.
That's what I needed to know.
That Jack-of-all-tradeness backfires really heavy on it, I was thinking of getting the Warframe capable of healing a while back since I had the blueprints for the parts.
>>
>>11053109
Trinity had just about All its abilities reworked but still managed to be godawful boring anyways. Its ultimate no longer gives total invulnerability, but health link lifts targets and boost their health so they wont die on contact before anyone has tried, and energy link makes the enemy radiate it instead while taking off percentages of their life, and link now has 3 targets and only reduces damage. Still pretty useful.
>>
>>11052405
I only ever play when event rewards come out now, but I'm curious as to how they made Frost even more shit. Did they change his bubble to also have a ten-second max deployment time? The last time I actually -played- the game was when they removed total invulnerability from his globe.
>>
>>11053130
Well, snow globe is actually a biiiiiit better than after THAT nerf. Theres a short invincibility time, i think like 5 seconds, where it soaks up the damage from surrounding gunfire and adds it to its shield. Still totes gay that it doesn't have the whole invincibility thing.

Avalanche is just shiiiiit. It freezes your enemy for all of 1 second and the cast time doesnt even give you the chance to take advantage of the stun.

>>11053100
Radial Blind is really really REALLY good tho. A cheap CC that quadruples melee damage and protects everyone in the vicinity for 15 seconds. Or more if you mod it right.
>>
>>11053157
I see. The short invincibility period redeems it a bit in my eyes, but yeah, I still will never forgive DE for that nerf when there are more things that should probably have been addressed at the time.

Have they touched Monocular Prime since Update 12 at all? I felt like I was doing a fucking Kaiser Nova whenever I pressed 4.
>>
>>11053176
It now slowly moves out from the caster instead of instantly applying on everything in range I believe.
>>
>>11050762
>>11051029
I haven't played in a while but I'm not very high leveled. Wouldn't mind getting back into it and I could always use some more /m/ friends.
>>
>>11053224
>>11051096
>>11051132
I haven't played Warfarm in a long while either (despite my steam name and avatar) but yeah I'll pick it up again to play with people from /m/.
>>
Molecular Prime is pretty much essential to clearing survivals, though, particularly in towers. But once you get 30-45 minutes in, you'll notice that it doesn't do much other than weaken them.

Mag Prime is still my favorite, but it got nerfed. There was a time earlier this year when Pull yanked people from across the damn level sending them flying ragdoll style and doing cartwheels.

Shortly after Valkyr came out, a friend and I discovered that we could build her to constantly build up energy, then go invincible and build up more energy for the next time. I think that got nerfed too. I haven't played in a while.
>>
oh boy, a free machete blueprint for logging in!
>>
>>11054069
Thats one thing I like and hate about the roulette log-in system.

Sometimes it gives you great shit, like the Glaive, or coupons. Other times, its just useless experience for the max level stuff you already have. And then you have to deal with remembering to log in every damn day.

>>11053242
i wouldn't mind playing with yall. I go by LordDerp on there.
>>
>>11050952
>tfw wattchewant hasn't posted a warframe animation in ages
>>
>>11053406
From my experience there's not much benefit to playing much further in than 30 minutes anwyays.
>>
File: 1403896008477.png (52KB, 256x256px)
1403896008477.png
52KB, 256x256px
Anyone play the PS4 version?
>>
anyone on PS4?
>>
Anyone here play the PS4 version?
>>
>>11055070
>>11055088
Sorry to samefag, I didnt realize the first post went through.
>>
Is there any way to get some of the cooler stuff without handing out armfulls of your own money.

I'm not taking out a second mortgage on my house for a selection of fancy hats.
>>
>>11055147
Depends what you're after, but most stuff can be gotten through gameplay. For the more obscure bits though, it's really a case of luck (ie, an Alert with what you want as a reward pops up).

It really is one of those grindy ones.
>>
>>11055155
You can also get things really easily if you're lucky through trading. I can't imagine the grindfest this game must have been before trading was in.
>>
>>11051096
>>11051132
>>11053242
Yeah, this might actually motivate me to see what all changed since I gave this mess a try long ago. Might have to grind/goy some better gear first though, I think I was still clunking around in an Excalibur...
>>
You really don't need to pay anything in Warframe to get items/content.
It will take a bit of time to get some of the stuff like rare mods, but honestly without little tasks like that, you'll run out of things to do even faster.
>>
>>11057283
Warframes are pretty easy to make nowadays because you're guaranteed a drop every run, and the resources needed for them are pretty plentiful enough. The only problem is the limited slot space if you don't have shekels on hand, and waiting for the damn thing to finish.
>>
>>11057294
>You really don't need to pay anything in Warframe to get items/content.
Perfect World just bought Digital Extremes.
Don't expect anything to last.
>>
File: 1386289581393.gif (953KB, 330x300px) Image search: [Google]
1386289581393.gif
953KB, 330x300px
>>11057332
>Perfect World just bought Digital Extremes.
JESUS CHRIST WHAT.

And here I didn't think DE could get any worse. Holy shit.
>>
>>11057332
>>11057335
..what's so bad about perfect world? just curious. I looked at their track record and the only thing I recognized was Blacklight: Retribution even though that was pretty mediocre.
>>
>>11050875
i play it im on /m/ running out guns to rank tho so i might take break lol
>>
>>11057354
IT'S A BETA SO IT'S OKAY IF IT HAS GAME-BREAKING PROBLEMS BUT PLEASE PAY US MONEY *rolls back server*
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.