[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 4chan an accurate representation of the times?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: hyperspace.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hyperspace.gif
2MB, 400x400px
Is 4chan an accurate representation of the times?
>>
>>9999504
you are so fucking dumb i want to die
>>
>>9999504
No, nowadays everything requires a name, number, and photo ID. Whether you're shit posting, or buying groceries, the information age has mostly been about getting our information.
>>
4chan represents a very very narrow demographic and is actively hostile to a lot of commonly held views. So no.
>>
>>9999530
Except that's wrong because /pol/ got Trump to the White House. Imagine how many posts /pol/ makes in a year and how many shitposts propelled out in the real world such as nazi graffiti and someone shouting Pepe at a Hillary Clinton rally.
>>
>>9999560
cute
>>
>>9999578
I don't know why that comment wasn't particularly relevant. Do you?
>>
>>9999560
This is a good example of how 4chan is not an accurate representation of our times
>>
>>9999560
>nazi graffiti
You mean the kind that frequently shows up on synagogues that jews always end up getting arrested for?

4chan is very much a representation of our times, but more in terms of the coming times and a future that has yet to be written. I didn't even know what 4chan was until a couple of years ago and think some of the younger kids who grew up on it and have a narrow scope of it as some compartmentalized turf war don't fully understand the magnitude of the platform. 4chan has done a lot to change how information is conveyed due to the low amount of censorship and the lack of pen names through which white people always use to virtue signal in favor of the post-60s status quo. It's incredible how fast a dozen to a few hundred to a few thousand semi-autistic white kids unhampered by the social hangups that force conformity to our new age hypermoralist narrative, who more or less know how the world works and how to use the Internet, can uncover the truth about certain things at lightning speed and basically act as an intelligence outfit. It has helped create a new nationalist, jew-aware youth that has spread across the web and is indeed influencing western politics in real time, and at a time when we need it the most. Change has always been created by a handful of people, and the new batch is here. I don't want to overstate it because the chans are in many ways a sad place with the cartoon shit and all these other weird subsections I know nothing about, but the boards and pol especially have definitely ushered in a considerable amount of change.
>>
>>9999685
>It's incredible how fast a dozen to a few hundred to a few thousand semi-autistic white kids unhampered by the social hangups that force conformity to our new age hypermoralist narrative, who more or less know how the world works
>know how the world works
>>
>>9999715
Anyone who understands the jewish problem, and there's more per capita around these parts than most other places on the web, is already way ahead of their counterparts when it comes to knowing, or learning to know, how the world works.
>>
>>9999736
>muh jews

How can so many people be so buttblasted over such a small part of the world population?
>>
>>9999739
Because they can't hold themselves responsible for their own failures.
>>
>>9999739
>>9999749
I reckon it doesn't take too much to be smarter than a couple if chaps like yourselves.
>>
>>9999758
I'm no if chap you what stick
>>
>>9999504

Even asking this question makes you sound dumb. First of all it's lazy and makes other people clarify for you what you actually mean. You're probably too stupid to really know what you mean. You sound like a memer so I'm not sure you're even sentient but we'll have a go -

4chan is literally embedded in "the times" so therefore it inherently "represents" at least part of the times, although not all of it. Nothing can fully represent "the times" because a representation is just that, a representation, and not the thing itself. You can never fully encapsulate being in a symbol because by creating you must limit, to limit you must select, and to select is to distort.
>>
>>9999778
That was the point because I expected unintelligent discussion from /lit/.
>>
File: 39275792027494.jpg (50KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
39275792027494.jpg
50KB, 480x270px
>>9999685
This website has really gone downhill the last year or so.
>>
File: kek-beer.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
kek-beer.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>9999504
No, but it's an accurate representation of wasting time
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.