[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nietzsche is the cancer Kant is the answer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Nietzsche is the cancer
Kant is the answer
>>
Kant is the cancer
Merleau-Ponty is the answer
>>
Kant falters into solipsism though, just as Jacobi articulated
>>
>>9998777
Then what is your answer, bearer of the trips?
>>
>>9998782
Fuck philosophy, post pictures of anime girls kissing
>>
>>9998782
i dunno,

one could make the contention that the claim there is a privileged realm of subjectivity which can know itself independent of the world and other subjects goes wrong in assuming that we could recognize this rational identity without recognition of the independent and equal status of other rational beings; that the self could
not prove this notion without comparison.

this is not to say the self could not be conscious of itself, but one could say it would not be capable of knowing
itself without such recognition; that knowledge needs to be tested and proven through experience.

or,

one could say the notion of the subject is simply incoherent, though i am not sure i would say that.
>>
>>9998777

Kant does not falter into solipsism. This is only if you disregard the importance of the noumenal, like "cuz phenomena is all related to my mind as the synthesist then I must be THE ONE".

Nope. Solipsism is literally impossible in Kant's philosophy because the boundaries of exteriority are properly acknowledged and respected. In fact, by restricting thought to its proper bounds, one is rather insulated from solipsism.

The problem arises when folks say either that what is unknowable is worthless, or that there is nothing unknowable, both of which positions feed into one another.
>>
>>9998777
Solipsism is the only true confirmable truth anon. We can only be certain that ourselves are real.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.