[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Yo I know that you need a posteriori knowledge in order to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 259x194px
>Yo I know that you need a posteriori knowledge in order to justify all a priori knowledge and the distinction between a priori and a posteriori but guys this distinction totally makes sense x)
>>
>>9996441
Has anybody ever told you that you are an idiot?
If not then this will be a new experience for you.
>>
>>9996454
not an argument
>>
>>9996441

In order to determine the a priori conditions of experience via the transcendantal thought, you don't need any kind of a posteriori knowledge.

You obviously have no clue of what Kant said.
>>
>>9996441
your post is really embarrassing considering the first sentence of the critique clarifies what you're supposedly pointing out. A priori knowledge is knowledge independent of any particular experience, of course you need experience for any kind of knowledge ("there can be no doubt...etc..")
>>
>>9997531

The transcendental thought is about the cognition itself. In Kant's metaphysics, this is not an experiental being. Therefore, a transcendental thought is not about experience.
>>
>>9997561
>Kant's metaphysics, this is not an experiental being

you're gonna have to elaborate on this. Preferably without hiding behind jargon
>>
>>9997586

Kant's claim is that you can have a direct access to your cognition, without the mediation of experience.

I you can't get this, this is probably a matter of definitions. Just read Kant.
>>
>>9996460
I am not surprised that a Molyneux fan doesn't understand Kant. Please defoo from this site.
>>
>>9997705
okay, I'm still not sure what your issue with this is. I'm going to refer you to B116,A84-B129,A95 and then maybe we can pick up after that
>>
>>9997737
I'm not the anon you replied to but maybe you should stick to fiction of you're not willing to learn a few new words.
>>
>>9997762
>of you're not willing to learn a few new words.
that's the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life. Even dumber than a supposedly found inconsistency in Kant that is squashed in the book's first sentence and repeated ad nauseam throughout the work.
>>
>>9997771
Was it because I made a typo? Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>9997822
no you stupid retard. It's because you said that if I didn't want to learn new words I should read fiction. You fucking imbecile lol. If I want to go blind maybe I should pick up painting as a hobby too
>>
>>9997832
>If I want to go blind maybe I should pick up painting as a hobby too

not him but what the fuck does this even mean
>>
>>9997839
learning new words and word variation is integral to reading and writing fiction. Seeing is integral to painting and appreciating paintings. Not a great analogy desu but this is a thread filled with idiots and should be deleted
>>
>>9997866
>learns new words from fiction
>calls others idiots
>>
>>9998005
everybody learns new words from reading you absolute fucking retard
>>
>>9998018
You're right. Learning the made up names of fake planets and dragons is real tough.
>>
>>9998865
lel
>>
>all bodies are extended

How can you know that all bodies are extended if you don't know what a body is?
>>
>>9998895
dude god lmao
>>
>>9998903
Explain it to me, how can we know that all bodies are extended if we do not have a previous understanding of what a body is and what extention is?
>>
Who else here /categoricallyImpered/?
>>
>>9996441
All modern philosophy is bullshit. The only philosophers who matter are the Greeks and people who seriously engage with the Greeks ie. Leo Strauss
>>
>>9998895
All bodies are extended is ontological. Knowing what a body is is epistemological.
>>
>>9996441
>dude empiricism lmao
>>
>>9999055
How do you know how to categorize them that way? You must first understand them through experience to do that.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.