[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will you write me a bed time story? I can't sleep.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: bedtimer.gif (458KB, 304x276px) Image search: [Google]
bedtimer.gif
458KB, 304x276px
Will you write me a bed time story? I can't sleep.
>>
im a fucking brainlet i dont even like reading yet i lurk here and /sci/ every day because i want to be smart like all of you but i know that will never happen
>>
>>9994603

Okay. There really is only one choice for this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV769o7_Fjo
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/WritingPrompts/comments/6xoiys/comment/dmhfyg3
>>
>>9994603
Richard was a man who was so fed up of life. His wife was always very distant, and he suspects she's cheating on him. His job at an insurance company was so tedious he always dreaded waking up, since his boss was an ass who would never be happy no matter how our man excels at work. This boss very often pays less to his workers and always yells at them.

Once Richard had his car parked in the street and was really thinking about killing himself. His life wasn't worth living, he thought. He receives humilliation on a daily basis, what's life worth when you don't feel respected by nobody?
But while he was thinking on the best method for killing himself, the door of his car opened, and a man with a mask and a bag full of money told him to speed up: the man had just robbed the bank that was a block away, and his partner had abandoned him when he heard the police was coming. Richard didn't even think about it, and he drove fastly. The police had just arrived at the bank and didn't even follow them. The man got his mask off and introduced himself as Robert. Robert was one of the most handsome men Richard had seen: black haired, with a beautiful beard and hazel eyes. He fell in love with him immediately. Even though he knew the police wasn't following them, he was still driving very fastly until they got to the city limits. Once there, he parked the car. Robert thanked him for everything and offered him a pack of 50 bills of $100 he had just stolen.
Richard only asked him were he was staying, and told Robert he could get him there. They drove through all the city to a very old gray building close to the downtown. Richard invited him, and after some talk and beer, they both ended up having sex in the couch that was on the floor. Richard and Robert made love like they never had, and felt an instant connection to each other.
And soon, Richard found himself with his car, waiting for Robert to come out of the bank. Everytime, Robert would open the door, sit in the car, kiss Richard, and Richard would drive as fast as he could, way before the police even arrives to the place.
They traveled to many cities and stole thousands of dollard there. After each robbery, both would return to the motel, make love and talk about the future both would have together once they saved enough money. They'd move to a nice apartment in the city, with a beautiful sight and everything they needed. The'd drive a Lamborghini and eat at nice restaurants. Richard finally felt like he had the love and respect he always wanted, because Robert made him felt special.
But once, the robbery didn't turn how they expected. This time the police went after them.
"My love, I think this time they caught us" said Robert.
And after a long chase, Robert got out of the road and drove south. The police stopped chasing them. Now Robert and Richard live happily married in a nice apartment in Mexico, always waking up smiling to each other, happy that life joined them together.
>>
>>9994838
Fuck you with your gay ass story
>>
File: 1502812201721.jpg (882KB, 1920x1401px) Image search: [Google]
1502812201721.jpg
882KB, 1920x1401px
Humans are naturally scared of ghosts and evil spirits because they once existed. It's built in our evolutionary process. For some reason they disappeared.
Also fun fact: a woman with no mouth is scarier than one with a big and bloody mouth
interesting psychology
>>
>>9994755
How long did it take you to write this? Just in the time you posted it?
>>
>same exact thread as last night
>>
>>9995014
yeah I have trouble sleeping
>>
>>(You)
>>
>>9995035
What o'clock is it where you're at
>>
File: CascaWithChild.jpg (58KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
CascaWithChild.jpg
58KB, 480x480px
>>9995053
6 am.
>>
Sleep
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.