[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else hyped for this?? >Dragon Tattoo thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 20170906_153337.png (522KB, 1080x945px) Image search: [Google]
20170906_153337.png
522KB, 1080x945px
Anyone else hyped for this??
>Dragon Tattoo thread
>>
>>9993021
It'll be insufferable because it's written in the current zeitgeist
>>
What a cheap way to make money.
>>
>>9993097
Explain fag
>>
Not really interested in fanfiction. Shame that Larsson didn't manage to finish the rest of his books himself.
>>
reminder that stieg larsson was a leftist extremist, whos foundation pays out yuge sums of money to leftist extremist organisations in sweden every year
>>
>>9993146
Is swedens left anything like americas left?
>>
>>9993021
Maybe I'm a bad person but I decided to not engage with these books ever after watching the David Fincher movie
Fincher is a competent film maker I think, but the movie just made the source material seem fucking terrible

Just insufferably edgy, "i hack u lol" asspulls to no end, the list goes on
And need I mention the evil Nazi that straight up has a gas chamber in his basement? What the heck was that

I can hardly come up with examples to relate how ridiculously that shit seemed
An evil communist that lures you into the miniature gulag he's got tucked away behind a rotating shelf?
An evil Mongol who ensnares you in the horse archer army he's kept hidden away below his residence?
>>
>>9993175
Give it another chance brosef :) the books are good!
>>
File: 1474071166301.png (1MB, 662x805px) Image search: [Google]
1474071166301.png
1MB, 662x805px
>>9993150

Sweden's far-right is like the American left.
>>
>>9993146
>yuge
Neck yourself
>>
>>9993146
>leftist extremist organisations
Like the Communists or anarchists?

If it's pro-capitalism it's not left at all.
>>
>>9993257
Moderate left parties in europe are leftist socially but economically neoliberals
>>
>>9993257
I havent been on /lit/ since 2012 and the butterfly guy is still here
>>
>>9993267
"Left" in the spectrum of capitalists. Moderates or reformists at best from an actual leftists perspective.
Nothing "extreme" about them is all I'm saying.
>>
>>9993257
stieg was a literal gommunist, his money goes to feminists and open border lunatics - neo-marxists and more traditional communists
>>
Those books were terrible.

The final book is a perfect example of why. At no point in the final book does a conflict present itself. The protagonists set out to bring down an organisation. Throughout the novel they build that evidence, and bring down the organisation. The organisation never realises they are being targeted and are brought down with no problems. It's terrible writing for a brainless thriller.
>>
File: Noomi.jpg (41KB, 540x361px) Image search: [Google]
Noomi.jpg
41KB, 540x361px
>>9993305
Neat.

Still didn't haven't seen the third film. Kinda burned out on the genre.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.