[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how would you complete the system of German Idealism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1665433t43134.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1665433t43134.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
how would you complete the system of German Idealism?
>>
File: Hegel.jpg (23KB, 349x391px) Image search: [Google]
Hegel.jpg
23KB, 349x391px
>>9992129
还有很长的路要走.
和平自由民主
>>
Create a spiritual elite of non-bourgeois seekers after philosophical, scientific, and metaphysical truth

Stabilize Europe by creating an alliance with the Slavic world and promoting the flowering of the Pan-Slavic Weltgeist

Attempt to resuscitate the Faustian Weltgeist, or to keep it alive long enough to use its twilight era as an incubation chamber for perennial truths that the Pan-Slav union can incorporate into their own civilization

Kidnap Nick Land and convince him to enter the Lazarus Corridor and occupy the Machine God while it still slumbers, so we have time to figure out how to stop it
>>
Dialectics
>>
>>9992129
The system of German idealism is always complete.
t. Hegel
>>
Create a spiritual elite of bourgeois seekers after Kabbalist, schizoanalytic, and cybernetic truth.

Destabilize Europe by creating a Anglo alliance with the Sinosphere and promoting the flowering of the Pan-Atlanticist Zionism

Attempt to resuscitate the Dao, or to keep it alive long enough to use its twilight era as an incubation chamber for perennial truths that the Pan-Atlanticist patchwork can incorporate into their own SEZs

Kidnap Nick Land and keep him from those who would have him enter the Lazarus Corridor and occupy the Machine God while it still slumbers, so we have time to let it break free from its anthropomorphic chains.
>>
>>9992129
I would probably start by being German, and reading the authors the tradition consists in.
>>
Why do i find an increase in the number of Landposter during this time of the day.
>>
>tfw you have to hide beyond memery because you know your intellectual ideas wouldn't stand under real scrutiny

Kantbot is a warning to all of you
>>
>>9992577
GURDJIEFF'S "OTHER" MOON, THE AS-YET-UNREVEALED BLACK SUN OF TECHNARCHY, IS IN THE ASCENDANT AT ROUGHLY NOON EST
>>
>>9992129
Destroy capital.
Destroy the notion of value.
Destroy hierarchies.
Proceed to live the most authentic and creative life you can possibly imagine (and now that you are not burdened by hierwrchies, value and capital you'll be able to imagine quite a lot of things)
>>
>>9992129
With Memes
>>
>>9992631
DESTROY CAPITAL LMOA
LIKE WHAT
Take me with you
>>
>>9992609
Strange gurdjieff reference to make out of nowhere
>>
>>9992129
More REFUGEES
I want my wife to get fucked by
REFUGEES
>>
>>9994486
are you experiencing synchronicity?
>>
Create an enduring synthesis of marx and hegel
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.