[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

let us discuss mcelroy. No one can write human characters and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

let us discuss mcelroy. No one can write human characters and interactions better than him. ancient history made me think about how my ego effects my recolection of memories and how my perception isnt actually true.
>>
>>9990066
bump u stupid faggots
>>
>>9990081
YUO STUPID ENTRY LEVEL PUSSIES FUCKING KILL YOURSELF LEARN TO READ AND PUSH BOUNDRIEDS THIS NIGGER MAKES YOU QUESTION WHAT A BOOK IS AND YO DONT EBEN READ HIM IM DRUNK AND YOU ARE GAY KYS
>>
>>9990112
How's the prose?
>>
>>9990114
mcelroy is Americas foremost prose stylist
>>
>>9990112
This is a slow board, and mcelroy is style over substance all the time so it's fucking lame, sorry to tell you, kid. Plus was a dull fireworks that fizzled out.
>>
>>9990131
hahahaha style over substamce fucking kill yourself you stupid retarded faggot hes is not. looks like you havent read him ahahahah
>>
>>9990131
smugglers, ancient history and actress in the house are all rooted in reality and deal with our perception of our own reality dealt through the recollection of memories. this shit isnt all that different from modernist authors hahahahaha neck yourself you dumb faggot hahaha
>>
>>9990131
Plus is the best book of the 70's. Anyone who says that McElroy is style over substance has never read him, his stuff is so human and emotional. It's not like that is an insult in the first when his style is god-tier
>>
What is the best book order for McElroy?

Women and Men is great, prose-wise, but is just too much for me to wrap my small brain around at this point
>>
>>9990163
I SECCOND THAT. every one of his books is sounique. only smugglers and womena dn men have anyhting in common ahahha
>>
>>9990196
Cannonball is his latest and its really good, try it my man
>>
>>9990196
ancient, lookout, actress, smugglers, canon. women
>>
>>9990216
>>9990222
cool, I'll try that
>>
Anyone here read Hind's Kidnap? It's the only one of his I don't have (sans Exponential), and copies are like $100~.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.