[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do in my position if you had to sell ~40 books?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: bookset.jpg (857KB, 1400x999px) Image search: [Google]
bookset.jpg
857KB, 1400x999px
What would you do in my position if you had to sell ~40 books? Listing each one on amazon or Ebay and then worrying about shipping 40 times seems like too much hassle.

Is my best option to list the entire lot on craigslist in one single posting?
>>
>>9988863
that's probably the easiest way, just list it as a set and give a much cheaper price than it would be for buying them individually (MUCH cheaper)
>>
Are you able to elaborate on why you need to sell ~40 books?
>>
>>9988863
I don't know the exact profit but you could look into Fulfillment by Amazon, IIRC you just ship them the lot and they do everything of selling/shipping for you and give you a cut
>>
>>9988880
I got roasted on a shelf thread.
>>
>>9988895

It's $30 to set up a sellers account so that's a bit of a drawback for me.
>>
>>9988896
kekkle.

>>9988863
I'd go to my local half price books and see what they offer. I'm supernaturally lazy and would never want to deal with shipping products, however. Craigslist the lot is probably the best bet. Maybe list it in a nearby college town or whatever, depending on the contents of the set and who might want to buy it.
>>
>>9989032

I've gone to my local book outlet before and they usually give you 2 or 3 dollars per book. I guess i'll try craigslist first and see what kind of offers there are.
>>
>>9988863
based shelf. nice
>>
>>9988896
You deserved it desu
>>
This is good dude. Aside from the libertarian autism, that is.
>>
>>9988863
I'd like to buy some of those, anon. Link to CL ad?
>>
>>9988863
whats the blue everyman ?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.