[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Characters in literature like Chigurh?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_o3gqm8i99W1uqyagpo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3gqm8i99W1uqyagpo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x213px
Characters in literature like Chigurh?
>>
Chigurh
>>
Lord Farquad
>>
>>9981670
>And then... i woke up.

So i just saw this movie for the first time in the afternoon and holy shit, what a great movie indeed.

In the end it made feel wierd tho, a strange sensation.

The "hero" loses.
"Evil" gets away with it.
Good people die.
Justice is not made.

A whole roller coaster of feelings.
>>
>>9981822
>The villain gets hurt and youre left wondering what happens
>>
the greeks
>>
>>9981670
Patrick Bateman in American Psycho. A lot less subtle, but the similarities are apparent. Both have a seemingly functional and ethical philosophy and both are after money.
>>
Roy Batty
>>
Abel Tiffauges
>>
I wonder where I could read about a character like that...
>>
>>9982323
novelizations are for plebs lol
>>
>>9981670
The Judge from Blood Meridian, perhaps
>>
>>9982720
I hope to God this is bait
>>
i've seen this movie twice, thoroughly enjoyed it both times but for whatever reason i can't remember anything about it.
>>
>>9981670
Zarathustra
>>
>>9981822
Isn't the point of the whole thing that Chigurh is the only character with a concrete sense of morality - however obtuse and backwards it may be. I mean Moss was acting completely in self-interest and does play a part in his wife's death. Of course there's the whole thing on the nature of entropy v justice and whether things happen in this world for any reason or no, which Chigurh is representative of
>>
>>9983622
I was sheriff of this county when I was 25 years old. Kinda hard to believe
>>
>>9981670
the character Me from My diary Desu (author: also me)
>>
>>9983616
I was thinking this.

>War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.
>>
>>9982720
Im going to tear your eyes out of your head and SKULLFUCK YOU
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.