[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will you write me a bed time story? I can't sleep.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: sleeper.jpg (94KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
sleeper.jpg
94KB, 960x720px
Will you write me a bed time story? I can't sleep.
>>
Once upon a suicidal thought....
>>
one day (you) too shall feel true love!
>>
There was a donkey addicted to cheese...
>>
Who was having sex with your grandmother's ghost...
>>
One day there was a sun...
>>
Made of white-hot sauerkraut...
>>
>>9980658
....what???
>>
>>9980658
And a holy knight with armor made out of brie cheese...
>>
Well, the sun and the knight decided to settle down together
>>
>>9981485
They started a long term relationship, which started very passionate, but the knights abusive behaviour and his lack of insight has made the relationship a burden for the sun.
>>
>>9981873
Alas, the sun could not leave the knight as it would have no way of care for their child.
>>
>>9981936
The child eventually grew up into a strapping young man, one who resented his father for his abuse. He was a strong, charismatic man, with plentiful bounty of food, gold and women.
>>
>>9981945
He was always afraid that he would become his father, which left him unable to maintain long term relationships.
>>
>>9981954
But on an auspicious autumn day the son set out for the moon kingdom after hearing legends of a lunar princess of unparalleled beauty.
>>
>>9981954
Thus without kin or kith to hold him to his stead he left the hearth and home, for want of love he lost his life in the end.
>>
>>9981981
Of course, he'd first have to go to the tavern, in order to hire some young adventurers to join him on his quest.
>>
>>9982007
But, since he was covered in stinky cheese, nobody would get near him.
>>
Thanks I ended up sleeping quite well
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.