[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend constantly wants sex and it's exhausting.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

My girlfriend constantly wants sex and it's exhausting. So any good books about hedonism? Specifically about auto-felatio?
>>
Break up with her then you low test animal
>>
>>9978493
We literally have sex for 10 hours a week. I've had to abandon some nap time. :(
>>
>>9978487
Ask her if she wants to get pregnant. It sounds like she wants to, even if she doesn't consciously want to...maybe
>>
>>9978487
Read Dorian Gray while imagining Dorian engaging in autofellatio after plot events of your choice.
>>
>>9978513
Damn that would suck. I just want a cat not a mini me. Not for at least five years.
>>
Get keen before Jamal does.
>>
>>9978579
She's already been blacked by me lol for real her sex drive is demonic
>>
>>9978503
>nap time
ur so gay

get her to stop taking birf control pills there boom solved
>>
Anon... easy on the erectile dysfunction. You need some real ants in your pants. It's time to wake up to some surprises lol
>>
>>9978503
>10 hours a week
At some point doesn't everything get too sore to do anything?
>>
>>9978487
Hire a bull.
>>
File: Sigmund Freud.jpg (41KB, 756x784px) Image search: [Google]
Sigmund Freud.jpg
41KB, 756x784px
>>9978487

She's using sex as a replacement for something missing in her life. Tell me about her. Tell me about her family ya
>>
next time you guys are fucking put your thumb in her butt with no warning

or pull a houdini. fuck her doggy style and make sure shes looking out the window then get your buddy to sneak in the room and take your plac without her noticing.

put your clothes on and go wave to her from the window.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>9978487
>My girlfriend constantly wants sex and it's exhausting.
>this is an actual problem for someone out there
>meanwhile I'm still a kissless virgin
>>
>>9980227
>>>/r9k/

fuck off sadboi
>>
>>9980227
fu ck off retard, it's /lit/ dude
>>
>>9978487
Ask her about when her dad raped her or something.

Nymphos don't just have a high sex drive, it's pathological.
>>
>>9980199
>pull a houdini

whenever a sex comment starts with "pull a thing that only exists in the minds of teenage boys" it's usually soo fucking stupid and this was no exception but surprisingly funny lol to u
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.