[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is my philosophy? Do you share it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1029.jpg (60KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1029.jpg
60KB, 640x960px
...Anonymous
My own findings/beliefs
09/04/17(Mon)14:19:29 No.3331719
81 KB
81 KB JPG
After 30 years this is what ive come to believe. Which philosophy/philosopher correlates best with these beliefs? Do you share some of these or all. If not, what are your findings?

Book suggestions for me??

1. Nobody cares if you are alive or dead.
2. Nobody cares if you are happy or miserable.
3. All things come to an end.
4. Women are no leaders.
5. People are poor actors.
6. People are egoistic.
7. People wish to control others.
8. Absolute power corrupts.
9. There is no god but money and pussy worship.
10. There is no karma.
11. There is no destiny.
12. Nature is indifferent.
13. Moral codes are man-made.
14. Life is suffering.
15. There comes nothing after death, just as before life.
16. Biological meaning of life is to survive and replicate.
17. Spiritual meaning is individual.
18. Fear is stronger than love.
>>
... you want me to give you something to read that validates all your beliefs?

go write your own philosophy book anon
>>
>>9978329

IT TOOK YOU THIRTY YEARS, FOR THIS.

FOR THIS
>>
what the fuck is this Reddit shit
>>
>>9978329
You dissapoint me OP
>>
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
>>
>>9978329
>There is no god but money and pussy worship.
holy.. I want more
>>
>>9978329
5, 6, and 7 potentially conflict with 17 IF there are AT LEAST a handful of spiritual successes in life. I personally don't believe many of your statements are generally valid. To MAKE them valid I'd argue from the position of those (you) deem exceptions to each of your rules, or statements, and argue in favor of their anomalousness.
Though Hobbes favored the idea of a Christian Commonwealth, he's the philosopher I'm thinking of--
>>
>>9978329
Dawg chill out. In order:

N
N
N
N
Who = people? Not everyone is a bad actor
Depends on whether you believe self sacrifice is an illusion. Possibly.
N.
N.
N, but many do sure.
Y.
Arguable to a degree.
Define nature.
Yes and no. Some moral axioms are encoded neurologically. Things like rape/murder/etc are biologically restricted because of their evolutionary disadvantages
4 u
Y, most likely.
Meaning is self made, the purpose of humans as a species isnt necessarily synonymous with our meaning.
N.
Arguable. Love for country and family seems to work well in wars despite abundant fear.

>TL:DR >>9978349
>>
>>9978329
>>9978339
Either write your own philosophy or go read the Brothers Karamazov.
>>
>>9978329
1. You're fifteen.
2. You're a faggot
3. >>>/YA/
>>
>>9978329
I have a friend who fucks strangers at parties while high every weekend. Shes happy 24/7 and is pretty too so when her arts degree fails to give her money she will just use chads wallet and buy anything she wants. How can you say life is suffering to her?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.