[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it started with cadvaers, i just wanted to study atonomy but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: who_dat_boy.png (619KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
who_dat_boy.png
619KB, 1200x630px
it started with cadvaers, i just wanted to study atonomy but destiney had greater plans.
mobsters wanted to change there faces, and i had the means to do it for 20Gs a face. then i got addicited, "how far could i take this" i thought as ran my scaplel over one face just to replace it with one of the dead i had laying around in my unorthadox morge.
then while i was draining an adrienal glad to sell to some biker statist my door bell rang. a man who had half half his face blown off was in my peep-hole. he was claiming that he was my next door neighbohr and that he just needed some sugar, i belived one of those statements just to let him in to add to my collection and research, but while he sumpled in and i herd the sirens ring by like a banshee i knew he was THE speicmen. i knew he didnt have a family that cared about him or any one that would look for him. so i told him that i would make him unrecanizable, but i dont think we had the same intentions. he layed down on my table i just had a cadaver on not 5 minutes before with full trust. i put my mask on him and told him to count down from 10, he didnt last untill 7. then i went to work.
i wanted to make sure id have a perfect work enviroment so i started with a y-cut down his chest and then streched his rips so i had a clear path to his heart that i could add too. i added a few more ventarcles so i could place another heart and a another set of lungs then a whole set of other internal organs for my master plan.
it took a year, and over 100,000 dollars to make atlas but hes made. the hardest part was the brain. if i had known that it would take that much work i would have planned out further but it all worked out and now i have a golem. a four armed indestructable monster who does my biding. my only fear is that he'll start thinking on his ownbvkdjf,q agyfrwaefivuhhgvfzg'gb/zlkdjflkbz.drklg/lxkd'lzk/d';zldsrg please heluhyasdfuyhakyuhaeuky
>>
>>9974873
Is this OC? Not bad, i'd keep working it though. The structure is playing with the reader, holding back details and slowly revealing. Try stretching that further. Imagine reading dozens of pages without really knowing who the surgeon is and what there motivations and desires are. That's horror.

Have you seen "The Skin I Live In" with antonio banderas? Crazy ass film, very related.
>>
>>9974873
It's shit. Literally everything about it is garbage. Style, content, all of it. What the fuck's a "ventarcle"? Learn to spell beyond a 2nd grade level. You can do so much better, I know it.
>>
This misspelling adds to this.
I wonder how I could contextualize crazy, off-the-staticy-dome forum writing to be enjoyed by a reading audience. It's an aesthetic I feel strongly about, but I just don't know how you could honestly get it in front of anyone and have it be taken seriously.
>>
It sounds goofy to me. It would probably be helped out a bit you studied a bit of anatomy and physiology.
>>
>>9974873
>destiney

This is well crafted bait
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.