[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WORK IN PROGRESS RANT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: good_christian_girl.jpg (894KB, 2020x2364px) Image search: [Google]
good_christian_girl.jpg
894KB, 2020x2364px
How do I cope with the bullshit that permeates everything in modern society?

People tell you that you should read shitloads of boring as fuck novels. I see novels as entertainment, not some tool for gaining "profound philosophical and psychological insights". You can make infinitely many unfalsifiable extrapolations by using anything. People, usually charlatanic academics or pseudointellectuals, choose pompous books for this purpose to try and deter questioning of their pathetic "wisdom". Or if the books aren't used to promote"insights" they are used as alleged evidence of good taste or intellect. And not only are you pressured to pretend to like boring as fuck classic books, it is looked down upon to just go and read them. You have to pretend to have almost randomly come across them. Of course this propaganda tactic is to promote the false idea that the pseudo intellectuals' judgement was not influence by other pseudointellectuals.

Similarly with philosophy. I clearly see that there are infinitely many possible philosophical axioms. Everything from there is pretty fucking trivial. And no, I don't put science on a pedestal separate from Hegelian bullshit or anything like that. I see that science is part of philosophy. The promotion of certain parts of philosophy is based solely on arbitrary fashions.
>>
>>9974743
All of philosophy agree on most things.
Why we don't really have any big philosophers after the 50s.
It's settled.
>>
>>9974755
The Foundation for Exploration by Sean Goonan proves otherwise.

>>9974743
^Look into that book.
>>
File: foucaulta27.jpg (174KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
foucaulta27.jpg
174KB, 500x476px
>>9974755
>All of philosophy agree on most things.
>>
>>9974743
I mean she's a 5/10.
So who cares?
>>
>>9974820
She mentioned the word faith in her fucking tinder profile so that means everyone should expect her to be a Nun
>>
>posting the same shitty thread across multiple boards hoping you don't get called a retard in one
>>
>>9974743

this is fake and you should feel bad
>>
File: 1504452624558.jpg (103KB, 720x986px) Image search: [Google]
1504452624558.jpg
103KB, 720x986px
>>>/his/3328220
what is your agenda here m8
>>
God STEM fags are so annoying
>>
>>9974880
Is quedó delicioso the new uma delícia?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.