[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am Sunni, should I read this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

I am Sunni, should I read this?
>>
Go play in the sand.
>>
No, because if a single book is able to shatter your beliefs then obviously you never believed did you?
>>
>>9972926
I used to believe in you anon, your post made me stop doing that.

I guess, I truly never believed in you.
>>
>>9972914
if you do keep going with his works until you move past salafi and into sufi territory
>>
>>9972914
It won't hurt. Ultimately Nietzsche is Islamophile.
>>
>>9972914
>>9972914
Of course. Nietzsche describes perfectly the chaos of temporal life, making it essentially reading for all religious people. His writing is completely compatiable with a theistic stance, despite what most people believe, and he will help you understand why most people (including yourself) fail to properly live by their faith.
>>
>>9972914
New dover thrifts make me want to throw up
>>
File: shia.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shia.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>9972914
Hello, sonny. Why aren't you Shia?
>>
>>9972914
If you let your religion stop you from reading, them you arent ready to start it.
If you are ready to start it, them you will start your journey towards freeedom and going beyond humanity into something more perfect.
>>
>>9972914
So what? I am EMINEM FAN!!
>>
File: eorier.jpg (383KB, 1600x1179px) Image search: [Google]
eorier.jpg
383KB, 1600x1179px
God that guy's mustache is ridiculous. How did he live with it?
>>
>>9972914
>genealogy
I don't get it, what do morals have to do with vaginas?
>>
>>9972918
ths desu
>>
>>9972914
You sandniggers are pathetic
Should I read this book?
Should I eat pork or not?
Should I wear a rag on my head or not?
Should I rape goats?

What the fuck do we care if you're sunni or munni.
No, you shouldn't read it. You should only read your stupid quran and only talk to smelly old relligious monkeys about it for the rest of your miserable life.
>>
>He doesn't know Allah is dead
>>
Why should you not?
Nice bait if true
>>
ITT: OP gets utter destroyed
>>
>>9974445
are some people genuinely afraid that Nietzsche is right and reading him will compromise their faith?
>>
>>9975097
>projecting fashion onto the fashion of centuries past
>>
>>9972918
fpbp
>>
>>9975878
Only if they don't have an articulated conviction in their beliefs, akin to someone regurgitating canned talking points without comprehending the specific rationale that those talking points are the product of.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.