[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THIS BOOK???? WHAT THE FUCK DID HEMINGWAY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THIS BOOK????
WHAT THE FUCK DID HEMINGWAY MEAN BY THIS ENDING???
>>
>>9970793
That's the power of american ""literature""
>>
>>9970810
The ending was the most depressing thing I've ever read or seen in my life. Worse than the End of Evangelion
>>
That ending tho.... Sad reacts only.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9hagVL-__c
>>
>>9970813
This post is the most depressing thing I've ever read or seen in my life.
>>
>>9970813
>Oh no his one dimensionl wife died
I only cared for his Italian warbuddy
>>
>>9970793
How are people supposed to do things without arms?
>>
>dude i got hit while eating cheese lmao
>>
>>9970793

He meant that war is a meaningless joke and will ruin the lives of all who participate in it.
>>
the whole war and wife thing is just a metaphor, idiots.
point of the book was that hemingway wanted to get his asshole stretched to the max by a black tranny.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.