[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1504225437614.jpg (53KB, 791x1186px) Image search: [Google]
1504225437614.jpg
53KB, 791x1186px
What went wrong?
>>
Neocons are like watered down, retarded Trotskyites.
>>
>>9969920
>2017
>Believing in the trotsky neocon meme
>>
>>9969475

liberal institutionalism is the most retarded international theory. American primacy is the way to go
>>
File: 1950-2010.jpg (962KB, 4999x3488px) Image search: [Google]
1950-2010.jpg
962KB, 4999x3488px
2008 happened. We were literally two weeks from everything collapsing in the US. It showed that Capitalism is far from infallible and that Neoliberalism was ineffective at handling a crises on that scale. Keep in mind that most people are still worse off now than they were before 2008. Almost a decade and nothing has fundamentally fixed in regards to how are economy functions. We will have another economic crises on the scale of the Great Recession, or even worse in the coming years.
TL;DR America and the West deluded themselves into thinking that their Liberal/Capitalist zeitgeist was the endgame of humanity.
>>
>>9970241
just finished a book by Virilio and i am shook
>>
File: 1496235696726.jpg (37KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1496235696726.jpg
37KB, 657x527px
>>9969475
I TELL YOU: YE STILL HAVE CHAOS IN YOU!
>>
>>9970241
yes and everyone knows this
or they will keep interest rates low forever
>>
>>9969475
Turns out everyone is not a spiritually homosexual pleasure-seeker like the anglo-atlantics
>>
>>9970184
What meme? This is literally true. Neocons are jewish faux-right infiltrators who caused innumerable harm by coercing politicians to destroy Israel's neighbors. They belong on the end of a rope.
>>
>>9969475
I read this book a long time ago, but the premise that neocohen jews promoted through this jap lackey was that neoliberal democracy was an ultimate form of stability, an end point. The neocohens then used this premise to demolish Israel's neighbors / surround Iran via the Iraq and Afghan wars, and now NGO and media jews are scamming us into taking the fighting male refuse populations from those wars into the west so that Israel doesn't have to fight them and can continue to expand and take territory through the Oded Yinon Plan. They are also the same people chomping at the bit to do an Iraq to Syria and Assad. Jews are liars and evil schemers who cause untold destruction and should be quarantined to Israel. Thankfully, even Obama was smart enough to mostly not trust the neocohens so they haven't had a seat at the table for a while after the disaster they were responsible for in Iraq. Anyway the main points behind the book was wrong and its wrongness continues to unfold as democracy and neoliberal globalism increasingly come to be seen as the jewish scams they are.
>>
File: fuck_the_afgans.jpg (90KB, 470x705px)
fuck_the_afgans.jpg
90KB, 470x705px
Triumphalism. I don't blame anyone of that era for celebrating the end of the Cold War or believing they had found Permanent Peace & Prosperity™. IIRC he's written about how deluded they all were. Have you read that stuff OP?
>>
File: samuel-p-huntington-3.jpg (145KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
samuel-p-huntington-3.jpg
145KB, 900x750px
>>9969475
Nothing personal, kid.
>>
He argues that Western capitalism represents the end of ideological flipflopping because nothing else (feudalism, communism, etc etc) is feasible for the human condition

In the follow-up, he added that he was slightly wrong and that science is going to shape the future
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.