[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the best?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (536KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
536KB, 900x600px
Is he the best?
>>
yea
>>
>The self is a relation which relates itself to its own self, or it is that in the relation that the relation relates itself to its own self; the self is not the relation but that the relation relates itself to its own self
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1450065282529.jpg (133KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1450065282529.jpg
133KB, 1000x1000px
>>9968959
That's pig German for "Hegel's a dumbdumb."
>>
>>9968959
The self is the thing being aware of itself,
or it is the thing being aware of that self awareness;
The self isn't just the awareness, it's that it is aware of it's own self awareness.
>>
File: des pair.jpg (130KB, 731x1000px) Image search: [Google]
des pair.jpg
130KB, 731x1000px
>>9968959
It means that you're in despair, fucko.
>>
File: 1478835708703.jpg (134KB, 653x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478835708703.jpg
134KB, 653x1024px
>>9968959
it means your real self is being held hostage by archons
>>
I'll post this here instead of starting a new thread like i was going to...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjuELzK7-u0

i am watching this hegel lecture right now and it's blowing my mind.. i feel that i have a decent surface understanding of kant's metaphysical views and my understanding is that hegel is the next significant part of the western philosophical narrative... good shit if you are interested. know nothing about the guy but he knows his shit
>>
>>9969112
unbearable audio quality
>>
>>9968828
<3
>>
>>9969147
the sound doesn't bother me idk

also, at 16:42 in the video, the shit he starts saying about hegel's response/criticism of kant's epistemological beliefs is so crazy. hegel's ideas are wild...
>>
>>9968828
Hegel is better than everyone before him because he is the one who ended everything they were talking about. he undermines everything that came before.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.