[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how would their conversation go? what would they think of each other?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1486422133742.jpg (492KB, 1668x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1486422133742.jpg
492KB, 1668x1042px
how would their conversation go?

what would they think of each other?
>>
Nietzsche respected Schopenhauer a lot at first but then when he came his own he would have though of him as a life denier
>>
/r/ing fanfic of Nietzsche talking to Schopenhauer through necromancy
>>
>>9968755
Nietzsche: you a faggot
Schopenhauer: LOL die nigger
>>
>>9968755
*Autistic screeching*
>>
>>9968755
We already know what Nietzsche thought of Schopenhauer, he wrote plenty about him. The whole point of Nietzsche's Will to Power idea was to be a correction of Schopenhauer's explanation of Will as a will to live. Nietzsche argued we as thinking entities actually value things more than our own survival in contrast with other lifeforms and that what human will is really grounded in is the pursuit of power. This leads into the slave / master morality distinction and how and why people could adopt life denying behaviors that Schopenhauer's conception of Will wouldn't account for.
>>
>>9970236

>why people could adopt life denying behaviors that Schopenhauer's conception of Will wouldn't account for

people adopt life denying behaviors because their intellect has overcome the will. Suicide, asceticism, sacrifice, and warfare
>>
>>9970007
do you mean "die nigger" or "Die Nigger"? Was a little unclear.
>>
>>9970881
I'm not saying Nietzsche was right, I'm just saying that's what Nietzsche's take on Schopenhauer was.
>>
>>9969238
Schopenhauer would be mad for being alive again and commit suicide on the spot.
>>
>>9968755
their beards fill each others bald spots
>>
>>9968755
to Schopenhauer, Nietzsche would be a charlatan, a clown and imposter who praises life against his better knowledge.
>>
>>9968755
Indistinguishable german speech
>>
>>9970881

What kind of flawed and retarded intellect do you speak of?
>>
>>9971159
schopenhauer says that suicide is fine but doesn't really fix anything because the will and its striving are eternal
>>
A long drawn out debate over the intricacies of will. A mutual respect. They'd probably enjoy each other's company until Nietszhe started slamming dunks on Schopenhauer's polemics. Schopenhauer would be slightly taken aback by neitszhche's abrasiveness and tragedy.
>>
>>9968755
How would these pathetic social misfits on 4chan know?
>>
>>9971233
>dude just act like a complete nigger lmao
>if you don't do that I'll accuse you of being life denying!
rlly made me thunk
>>
>>9971201
4 u
>>
It would be like that time Cartman called himself from the future and just argued with himself
>>
>>9970889
Thats the joke
>>
>nu-she:

hey soapandshower cunt, you're a life denying fucking loser faggot bahahah get rekt scum nigger!!!1 Go stare at another fucking painting autismal LOSER!!!

>art-her

fuck a sockpuppet and never find satisfaction you fackoff cunt, all you're doing is deluding yourself with this will to pow-her shitcunt degenerancy. Get hep, herp, syph, ghon, hiv and fullblown fuckin aids nancyboy!
>>
>>9968755
>If you had read Kant properly you would understand why your style is opposed to real meaning
>>I understand Kant's intentions as I have read K-
>Do you not understand predicates now, either?
>>I'm writing a positive review of your mother's books.
>I bet your sister loves them.
>>
>>9971444
>implying nietzsche wasnt a pathetic social misfit
>>
>>9971444
who else is schopenhauer going to tell the "then i told her i'd save her from the cholera epidemic if she left the kid behind and she chose the kid!!!" story to?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.