[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gulag Archipelago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4065.jpg (36KB, 228x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4065.jpg
36KB, 228x346px
What's the difference between this version and the original? Is (((abridged))) cucked?
>>
>>9966812
>cucked
Great thread
>>
cuck cuck cucks cuck
>>
The Abridged cuts out the parts that proves the Democratic Party was involved in the Gulags.
>>
>>9966812
Reminder that Soldierschnitzel was a fascist who lied about gulags, and relied on folklore.
>>
>>9966972
Reminder that the "folklore" criticisms were written by his first wife as part of a KGB plot to discredit him
>>
>>9966972
>GULAGS DON'T REAL EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE

Fuck off.
>>
>>9967011
Lets be fair, if you're this angry you probably think the Holohoax didn't happen.
>>
>>9966989
>>9967011
t. capitalist pigs
>>
>>9966846
top kek
>>
>>9967028
>Believing 6 million died.
Hoo boy.
>>
>>9967036
I'm sure you're a scholar on the subject. Bet you've dissected all the data in Raul Hilberg's history.
>>
>>9967053
He has epic infographs from /pol/ddit that "prove" it
>>
>>9967053
Lol. Your author has berg in his name. The guy you replied to is gonna love that.
>>
>>9967058
>>9967060
If they were smart, they'd not focus on debunking an obvious historical event which they support anyway, and focus on the cultural industry surrounding Holocaust remembrance. I suggest Finkelstein for Nazis who actually want to learn what kind of shit Israel and American Jewry get up to.
>>
>>9967071
It's not going to catch on. I've been trying to get /pol/ to read Garvey for years.
>>
>>9967060
And you seem to have sperg in yours.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.