[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steinbeck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: John_Steinbeck_1962.jpg (73KB, 280x396px) Image search: [Google]
John_Steinbeck_1962.jpg
73KB, 280x396px
Was he a gommie?
>>
Soft gommie like Woody Guthrie
>>
>>9964835
He'd probably be down with AntiFa, if that's what you're asking
>>
Who gives a shit
>>
Something tells me that the average /pol/tard's mind would be blown by Steinbeck's political views
>>
>>9964840
B-but the people who oppose fascism are the real fascists!!! Not the peaceful neo nazi snowflakes marching and complaining about violation of free speech when that includes criticism of beliefs
>>
>>9964835
probably not on todays terms.

certainly not the neomarxist feminist, anti family weaklings we see in america today.

his largest works focus on generations of family struggle at the hands of greedy oligarchs.

you can def see a little of that revolutionary spirit in him, but i couldnt see him getting on board with the abolition of family, gender, race etc. Hes one of my favorites because of how well he depicts regular working people.

Opposition to getting fucked by greedy kikes and an capitalism doesnt =/= gommie
>>
>>9964868
Marxism has always been primarily about economics, not about culture or feminism. "Neomarxism" or "cultural marxism" aren't and have never been real things.

The abolition of family / gender / race isn't something for weaklings or gays. It's a real intellectual understanding of material and social conditions and taking a rational critique of our world. Extremists who want to solve everything in one go are the problem. You can be a Marxist and oppose bullshit family structures, the family, gender roles, and all the rest, and not be some sissy college kid or whatever it is that you see as some ultimate evil, or whatever.
>>
>>9964868

literally wrong!
>>
>>9964851
That's right. Anti-fa aren't fascist, they're worse: commies and anarchist scum.
>>
>>9964921
>whatever it is that you see as some ultimate evil, or whatever.

not evil, just dumb.

humans arent blank slates. trying to abolish family and hierarchy is like telling a bird to be a dog.

>>9964949
great argument
>>
>>9964835
He was a bourgeois larper.
>>
>>9964868
This is a good summation and post. At the time there was a kind of uninformed appeal in communism that is difficult for many today to understand.

>>9964921
And this post was written by a jew. Or the dumbest of non-jews, though I have a hard time believing there are that many who would express Marxist ideals like this retard did so overtly. Yes, the whole point of destroying family structures, hierarchies, etc., was to destroy the foundations of white society so jews could climb up through the ruins and rule over the scraps, and that's exactly what has happened. There was never anything greater behind it, though, no true ideal or value, because communism, as well as Marxism, was from the start about obliterating these linchpin social norms and structures for judaic rule. That's why the primary enemy is the jew and why whites must band together in order to remove the jew.
>>
>>9964986
have you even read the communist manifesto
>>
>>9964997
Yes, I have. Are you jewish, white, or something else?
>>
File: 1503893124898.jpg (40KB, 720x695px) Image search: [Google]
1503893124898.jpg
40KB, 720x695px
>>9964921
I don't think you understand where/why the term "Cultural Marxism" even came to be.
Marxism is a diluted term, the Marxism that was around the Western World in 1960's isn't the same as the Marxism taught during the same time period in USSR.
It's useful to sometimes to just paint in broad strokes.
For example; Marxism is about abolishing the ruling structure and bringing everyone to the same level in terms of wealth by giving the means of production to the workers. Now you may say that this is not Marxism. Fine, but ultimately it doesn't matter.
Social Marxism is just a Layman's term for the currently trendy ideology of getting rid of all social categories and bringing everyone to an equal social and cultural standing. The thing is that this """movement""" is full of hypocrites and nobody agrees on anything.
tl;dr It's just an easy to understand term created just to make conversation smoother.
>>
>>9964973
Cowardly spook abiding cuck
>>
>>9965057
>>9964986
>>9964868
Is this satire
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.