[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We believe in a cognitive intelligence quotient, and some of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: sebastian-ii.jpg (171KB, 600x1099px) Image search: [Google]
sebastian-ii.jpg
171KB, 600x1099px
We believe in a cognitive intelligence quotient, and some of us believe in an emotional intelligence quotient. Do believe in a moral intelligence quotient? All books should hopefully train one of these (assuming that cognitive and emotional can be trained.) Which books train moral intelligence to the greatest degree?
>>
>>9962964
Usually highly intelligent individuals have a certain disdain for morality.
>>
>>9963026
If you compare logic and morality, there is a definite difference in actions people do. Think tipping wait staff. The logical guest tips according to the service provided so that they will hopefully improve their service over time. The moral guest tips generously even if he wasn't attended as much as he wanted because he can put himself in the waiter's shoes. I personally believe you can be both morally and cognitively intelligent, but that is probably pretty rare.
>>
>>9962964
thats why i cinfrimed that there is in fact an intelligence (capacity) that evades traditional logic, call it emotional intelligence, spirtual intelligence, moral intelligence whatever, its a way of measuring virtue, not numerically of course, circumstantially. That is why Intelligent does not equal wise. Wisdom is the practice of virtues. Logic is the practice of reasoning. But to be fair virtuosity is embedded with reasoning as well. but still both capacity and practice are different.
>>
>>9962964
you know that guy in your picture, got killed once, got nursed back to health, then got himself killed again, intentionally both times to protect the truth, not earthly logic, but spiritual virtue but reasoning that God will give him strength, that is faith essentially, great faith he had
>>
> some of us believe in an emotional intelligence quotient

These people are brainlets that believe in a long discredited concept because they like the sound of it.

> Do believe in a moral intelligence quotient?

No because you just conjectured it on the spot and have no idea if it exists.
>>
>>9964952
Research has been done on moral intelligence- to the point that many believe it does exist. I never said that there is a quotient for it, I was just asking if you think it is measurable.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.