[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, how's that short story or novel coming along?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0260.jpg (217KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0260.jpg
217KB, 678x960px
So, how's that short story or novel coming along?
>>
I stare at my coffee and aderall, hoping theyre the gods to help me write. So instead I take a drag of my smokes and feel better, hoping the moment i take a dump i'd find some inspiration.
>>
>>9959963
If I can keep up 500 words a day I'll be done by new years
>>
>>9959976
You can find inspiration anywhere anon
>>
>>9959992
Post what you got.
>>
It isn't. The more I think about it, the less I like it.
It should be a retelling of Psyche and Eros, staring a girl with lupus, tracing a parallel between the moralist interpretation of the myth and the self-destructive nature of the disease (and of course, between the butterfly rash and the image of Psyche).
I don't care about this shit anymore, you can steal it.
>>
Here comes a big Red Pill
Just because you enjoy reading doesn't mean you should write
I know, every /lit/fag, ever, around the first 5/10 years of extensive reading decide to write something but 999 out 1000 what comes is shit that's already done a million times
So just enjoy the reading as it is
>>
>>9959963
Haven't been writing for a week or so now, hope I pick it up again. I've gotten some compliments here for the stutf I've posted, so that's something I guess... heh.
>>
File: i_hug_that_feel.png (42KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
i_hug_that_feel.png
42KB, 500x461px
>>9959976
>>9960241
>>9961738
>>
>>9959963
I friend just received the last chapter of a 37k word story for revision. Once he corrects it, i'm gonna triple check it and self print it for myself and some acquaintances.
The next story is gonna be some low fantasy shit. It's still on the concept board though so i'm not worried.

>>9961727
Here's a taught. How about enjoy reading as it is and write your own story when you feel like it.
Stop being a pretentious faglord.
>>
>>9961727
>writing for others and/or fame & fortune
the extended definition of cuckoldry
>>
>>9959963
Pretty well. I used to be discouraged a lot but the more I write the more I love what I write. You gotta have some fun with it or just abandon the practice for something that doesn't make you feel useless.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.