[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the chapter with Bürgel Holy shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: the-castle.jpg (407KB, 935x1515px) Image search: [Google]
the-castle.jpg
407KB, 935x1515px
>the chapter with Bürgel

Holy shit.
>>
>>9959081
Jog my memory
>>
Waiting for Klamm was the one that had the biggest impact on me.
>>
>>9960587
One of the last chapters. K. randomly enters Bürgel's room, who is a secretary of an official that has some responsibility on K.'s case. K. is dead tired and starts to fall asleep while Bürgel explains to him the low chances of them two meeting are, and how in such incredibly rare circumstances the party can just 'ask' and he will get his case solved.
>>
>>9961092
Why?
>>
>>9961564
Oh yeah, that chapter was beautifully ironic. It went beyond even humor, it was just awe-inspiring. To make it clear to others, it's emphasized that as much as K. wants to pay attention, he keeps falling asleep anyway, and thus completely misses his chance.
>>
>>9961581
Indeed. It is so weird because through the book you never even think about his fatigue. K. feels somehow non-human because of his will to fight into the Castle. And then the fault shifts from the distant incomprehensible castle to the fact that he is indeed just a human.

Also, could Bürgel just have been meming?
>>
Despite this board praising Kafka for his dark humor, the assistants in this novel are the only time I've felt like laughing at anything he's written.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.