[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

English 101

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: hmm.gif (166KB, 846x407px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.gif
166KB, 846x407px
So today was my first day in English class and one of the first things the teacher say's is, "You guys are going to be doing a lot of reading, but don't worry we won't be reading anything by old, dead white guys. Sorry, Mark Twain." Then she proceeded to show us a video made by Hieneken that showcases conservatives having a beer with neo- liberals. And at the end they all came to the conclusion that they all should fight the patriarchy. Heres the vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKggA9k8DKw

Question: Are these kind of people serious? Are they brainwashed?
>>
>>9958891
Yes, this is the boomer mentality. They were the first generation to be cut off from their own heritage and raised on 100% jewish cultural indoctrination, mainly through television. Jews feel their main enemy is white men, so they have projected their hatred of us onto everyone else. This method, however, has been waring off with each subsequent generation of whites thereafter, and you are a testament to that OP. Now we have to hope minimal damage is caused between now, when the boomers die off, and when we are finally able to regain our strength and remove these jews for the whatever-hundredth time.
>>
>>9958891
I hope you are just meming OP

I refuse to believe US education is in this state of degeneracy, you were meant to save western culture

I write this watching a pack of black africans that don't even speak my country's language just sitting on benches next to my house, texting and listening to music on smartphones they got for free from the government
>>
>>9958891
Public or private? A real University or community college? The level of quality for an English 101 class varies wildly between these levels and the objective can be completely different. A community college course is trying to retain students and introduce them to slightly-better-than-highschool ideas. That means teaching to a lower common denominator and keeping students interested. A public University may still have some of those traits but with fully tenured professors who expect more. There's a lot of differences between professor to professor, school to school.
>>
You're probably better off getting an education from /lit/, and I say this without a trace of irony
>>
>>9959039
Bonjour! Comment est la nouvelle France?
>>
>>9959067
It's a community college, and the teacher is a lesbian. She showed us a picture of her girlfriend. She also made us read an excerpt from The House On Mango Street. It should be against the law to take money from anyone and tell them they'll get a good education and then teach them that they shouldn't read books if they are written by a white person.
>>
>>9958891
If this is true anon then drop out. Find a school with instructors you can connect with.

If it's a fight from day 1, you need to leave
>>
>>9959071
She made us write an essay which was suppose to be about why we were in college. I wrote in it that certain ideas by great men made me man up and get back to school (I basically failed out years ago) and I wrote down the names of Neitzche, Jung, Solzen..., and dostoy. So hopefully she gets the hit homie aint playing that. Im also taking a philosophy of religion class and my teacher pronounced Neitzche, Neechee, so that class should be fun.
>>
>>9959582
Is she herself white? I assume yes. These anti-white jewish narratives hit white dykes the hardest.
>>
>>9959602
I was thinking of talking to my adviser to get me transferred to a different teacher, but I thought if I can get through this class I can get through anything. It's also a 2 year college so I plan on leaving after I get my Associates.
>>
>>9959622
Yes, she said she was from a small town in Indiana.
>>
Higher """education""" must have changed a lot in the last 8 years, when I was in English 101 we didn't read a single book, just a bunch of shitty essays written by the teacher's friends. Most of our assignments were unironically about movies. It was pretty bizarre 2bh.
>>
Any lucky ducks attending an Ivy school that can say whether or not their school is full of Jews or genocidal views?
>>
>>9959622
And also I should add that she's a full time marketing assistant and that teaching is her second job. She says she's been doing it for 6 years.
>>
>>9959582
Community college sucks complete dick. I'm taking one course during my gap year to look for a better school to transfer to and it makes me want to shoot myself already. The class is a creative writing class so that means I have to actually care about my classmates drivel. And there's only one qt in the class. At a real University the professors generally aren't as shit.
>>
>>9959637
She's a cat lady. They're almost as bad as jews. But you'll run into many more before your academic life is over. Good luck, don't take it to seriously, get what you want to get out of it, and laugh it off.
>>
>>9959649
I feel ya. Between this class and my philosophy class I feel like I'm going to get kicked out for hate speech for the smallest thing. I don't know what Ill say if I wake up one day and just call her out on her bullshit.
>>
>>9959664
This is how I'm going to view it. As something that should be brushed off until Im powerful enough to crash that shit into the ground. Thanks.
>>
>>9958891
The School of Resentment is at it again.

>>9958925
You're just as brainwashed as they are; you simply used a different brand of detergent.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.