[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nonsensical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2502.jpg (452KB, 736x991px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2502.jpg
452KB, 736x991px
Can we get a nonsensical writing thread going? I've never seen one on here. Poetry or short stories, doesn't matter. Sometimes it's nice to not try to be profound and just write what comes to mind.
>>
I woke up at 2am sometime last week and couldn't fall asleep so I wrote this in my phone notes til I was tired:
BEING AND CHURCHES
So I go inside this church and I find the secret passage right away. It loops around behind the organ. There's a room back there too. I peek through a hole in the bricks and there's a priest lounged up watchin tv in an eerie green light. He's wearin a pope hat. There's a moose head mounted above the tv. Quite the hunter. I waltz in and ask him what he's up to but he pays me no mind. I walk over to his stained window and peer out. What a view! How high is this secret room!? I didn't climb any stairs. I can see Mrs. Lavelle's big flower garden and a couple lads fishin on the river. Over to my right are three spotting scopes. I knew what I was gonna see but I looked into them anyway. They were pointed at the other three churches in town. I turned my head and gave the priest a look where I furrowed my brow and scrunched up one side of my face.
"Who are you anyway" he says. I laugh. He raises his eyebrows. I gaze through the window for awhile, taking in the cool sights. I turn around.
"Give a young buck some advice old man."
He doesn't move for some time. Is he thinking? Maybe he didn't hear me. Then he jumps up to his feet and gets in a power stance.
"Just be! It's easiest." He says through tensed breath. "Capishe?"
"Capisco." I nod.
He walks over to his Steinway and motions for me to follow. He plays a Chopin nocturne so sensuously it would make an angel cry and maybe even turn into a devil.
"Not bad old man," I say trying to act unimpressed. "You have a lighter?" He flicks one out of front pocket startlingly fast. I light up a camel and he takes one too. We bullshit about if jesus had nietzsche's hair and nietzsche jesus's. I try to coax him into lettin slip the secret of the Absurd but he is a three-lock box.
"You like ravens?"
"Oh yeah" I say as if answering a simple math problem. He whistles and one flies right onto his shoulder out of nowhere.
"Jesus! I didn't know they were this big."
"His name is Ba-Ba Booey."
"Hi Ba-Ba Booey." I raise my forearm to it. He hops on. "Whoa! He's nice!"
"I know" says the priest.
"I'm gonna go now. Autumn twilight walks back to farm are a dose of something weird."
"Okay."
"Can i ring that big bell on my way out?"
"I don't care. But bring me a newspaper and some strawberry puffs next time you visit."
"Okay, bye old man. Bye Ba-Ba Booey." I hear a mutter and a caw behind me. I step out onto some orange leaves with a beautiful nature smell going up my nose, and I am off.
>>
File: IMG_3160.jpg (402KB, 1951x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3160.jpg
402KB, 1951x2048px
>>
i teached a whale
to jump out of it's tail,
and i blushed at the rail.
>>
no amount of drugs or alcohol could ever shake the feeling off
when was the last time I took you out on a date?
not enough of drugs or alcohol could make me happy
but if you said hi to me I would take back what i said.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.