[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>GF says I should be more romantic What did she mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (4KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 304x166px
>GF says I should be more romantic
What did she mean by this?

Anyone here read romance novels?
>>
it probably means you aren't gonna make it
>>
If your gf says you should be more [x], then it's because she's cheating on you with a guy who is [x], or is seriously thinking about it.
>>
>>9955080
>taking relationship advice on 4chan
Anyways just write her a poem or love letter. She'll dig that shit and you have inspiration to write something.
>>
Study this until you understand. Read some Wordsworth, Byron, and Blake.
>>
She wants you to domminate her and fuck her wet hole hard
>>
>>9955080
>more romantic

Have you considered building a cuckshed?
>>
>gf

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: tumblr_opkws9Y3BO1vvvk86o1_500.gif (526KB, 500x232px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opkws9Y3BO1vvvk86o1_500.gif
526KB, 500x232px
lurlene mcdaniel books are great
or shakespeare if you want to be more mature about it
nicolas sparks
>>
>>9955080
You should buy her some flowers and chocolate. They love that.
>>
What are her hobbies and interests? Has she mentioned enjoying anything in particular recently? What's her love language? If she likes gifts, give her a gift specific to her interests (books, good quality materials for her hobbies, cute little things from Etsy specific to her interests like themed candles or keychains or art prints). If she likes being told you love her, write her a love letter or poetry. If she feels love by having things done for her, maybe help her do something she's been struggling with (assuming you live on your own, something like cleaning or fixing something or gardening or whatever). Does she care a lot about a certain cause? Donate some money in her name. Basically show you that care about who she is and what she needs and what she wants. If all else fails, order take-out and get some alcohol and put on a movie y'all enjoy and simply enjoy spending time with one another.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.