[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Descartes was a fag and this crafty Judean right here is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: spin-it-fam.jpg (127KB, 539x450px) Image search: [Google]
spin-it-fam.jpg
127KB, 539x450px
Descartes was a fag and this crafty Judean right here is the real break from pre-modern philosophy.
>>
File: jerry.jpg (33KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
jerry.jpg
33KB, 320x400px
>>9947898
Based Jerry Seinfeld.
>>
>dude we're like all just like a piece of god. check out this artist's rendition of the universe, it looks like a neuron! *smokes dmt and watches spirit science*
>>
>>9947953
Not an argument retard.
>>
>>9947957
I'm just pulling your chain, boyo. Lighten up, you're not being a very good Spinozist right now.
>>
>>9947953
>check out this artist's rendition of the universe, it looks like a neuron!
kek'd
>>
File: G.K.-Chesterton.jpg (73KB, 570x321px) Image search: [Google]
G.K.-Chesterton.jpg
73KB, 570x321px
The whole reason Spinoza and all Jews are subversive shits is because they're no longer God's chosen people. Christians are now the People of God, and the Jews have been butthurt about it for centuries.
>>
File: William_of_Ockham.png (203KB, 271x361px) Image search: [Google]
William_of_Ockham.png
203KB, 271x361px
no

>>9947953
jej
>>
>>9948046
>delusional gentiles actually think God makes mistakes in his choice of chosen people
>>
>>9948090
The kingdom of God is not of this world.
>>
>>9948093
Not an argument
>>
>>9948093
Says who?
>>
>>9948046
If you're so "chosen" why are you the slaves while the entirety of human history seems to unfold in favor of the Jews? Almost like it was divinely planned?
>>
>>9948098
Christ. The nations that sprouted from Abraham do as Abraham did.
>>
>>9948101
Jews are slaves through and through.
>be atheist
>still cut your genitals
>worship mammon
If you read the book of Revelation you find that the Antichrist will take over, rebuild the temple and seat itself there pretending to be God.
If you read Torah/OT, you'll find it rare for God's side to be in charge of this world. Very rare.
>>
>>9948116
Tommorow you will go to work for a company owned by Jews. Than you will spend your money on things they make and shit post on a forum accessed through an internet they give you. You'll do this for another 40 years and die, if you have a kid they will be sent to a school and indoctrinated with whatever the Jews want them to beleive.

You're the slave.

Also there's no after-life. God made you for the purpose of being the Jew's bitch. The whole New Testament was just added to give you some illusion of hope. Jewish God has a sick sense of humor like that.
>>
>>9948497
>Tommorow you will go to work for a company owned by Jews.
False.
>Than you will spend your money on things they make
Jews don't create, they might take some profit out of it like leeches. Money is worthless, let them have it if they so want. Ha!
>on a forum accessed through an internet they give you
Their mistake. Plenty of them try to take me and those like me out of here, but they can't, powerless cucks that they are.
> You'll do this for another 40 years and die
Implication. Putin and Trump are already changing the jewish composition with their daughters. Eventually there will be a civil war among the jews on whether to accept converts (and their offspring) or not. In the event that they will win. Spoiler alert: They will not.
>, if you have a kid they will be sent to a school and indoctrinated with whatever the Jews want them to beleive.
Nah, mate. The local government indoctrination is clumsy enough for me to see through. My kids will know the tricks and they will care about something new and uncorrupted, as I did in my childhood. Then corruption will eat that, and they will produce something new.
>>
>>9948111
>>9948167
>>
>>9947898
He was a tough son of a bitch. I love what he wrote. Only modernist really commited to ontology BEFORE anything else.
>>
>>9948046
projection, the post
>>
>>9950100
Not at all. Read the Jewish Revolutionary Spirit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.