[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

:,(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Kafka.jpg (75KB, 495x660px) Image search: [Google]
Kafka.jpg
75KB, 495x660px
>People label themselves with all sorts of adjectives. I can only pronounce myself as 'nauseatingly miserable beyond repair'.
>2 November. This morning, for the first time in a long time, the joy again of imagining a knife twisted in my heart.
>Incapable of living with people, of speaking. Complete immersion in myself, thinking of myself. Apathetic, witless, fearful. I have nothing to say to anyone - never.
>This tremendous world I have inside of me. How to free myself, and this world, without tearing myself to pieces. And rather tear myself to a thousand pieces than be buried with this world within me.
>Nervous states of the worst sort control me without pause. Everything that is not literature bores me and I hate it. I lack all aptitude for family life except, at best, as an observer. I have no family feeling and visitors make me almost feel as though I were maliciously being attacked.

Don't be so hard on yourself, bro. You're ok
:,(
>>
>I feel an unhappiness which almost dismembers me, and at the same time am convinced of its necessity
>My doubts stand in a circle around every word, I see them before I see the word, but what then! I do not see the word at all, I invent it.
>the poisonous world flows into my mouth like water into that of a drowning man
>If something good has lost its way into you, it will make its escape overnight. I know you.
>>
Why didn't Franz shit on his father and live a carefree life in the Bohemian countryside brosefs?
>>
File: 1484196382682.png (716KB, 830x1262px) Image search: [Google]
1484196382682.png
716KB, 830x1262px
>>9947394
Watch it, Chrissy
>>
File: 1024x576.jpg (79KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1024x576.jpg
79KB, 1024x576px
>>9947394
"One of the first signs of the beginning of understanding is the wish to die. This life appears unbearable, another unattainable. One is no longer ashamed of wanting to die; one asks to be moved from the old cell, which one hates, to a new one, which one willl only in time come to hate. In this there is also a residue of belief that during the move the master will chance to come along the corridor, look at the prisoner and say: "This man is not to be locked up again, He is to come with me."

>was obsessed with this quote as an edgy teen
>thought that my depression made me closer to understanding the true nature of the world than all the happy normies
>mfw I finally realized that he was referring to the beginning of reaching for understanding, not the state of understanding itself, and that those normies I had always looked down on were actually much closer to reaching a true understanding of the world than I was

It was probably the most important realization of my life.
>>
so how much of his problem is because he epitomized the classically twisted fucked up jewish minds
>>
>>9947394
Audrey Hepburn made a pretty good FtM transition
>>
The Trial fucking sucks
>>
>>9947394

>If something good has lost its way into you, it will make its escape overnight. I know you.

Shit
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.