[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recommend me a book

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: feels[2].png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feels[2].png
225KB, 2400x2400px
My girlfriend of 2 years left me because she chose another way of life
I need good book about finding yourself, or finding happiness. I'm going to give it to her as a gift on her birthday. I don't need propaganda that will make her want to come back to me, just a good god damned introspective book that talks about those things. It will be my final gift to her.
>>
>>9945487
The Bible, KJV
>>
>>9945487
Also she's an avid reader so preferably something a bit underground
>>
>>9945487
You are posting frogs. There's a reason she wants nothing to do with you. Leave her alone, you disgusting /r9k/-tier creep
>>
>>9945487
>>
>>9945487
>she chose another way of life

Is she a lesbian now?

Also block her from phone and social media and never talk to her or respond to her again. Definitely do not give her any item. Your silence is your gift to her.
>>
>>9945487
>she chose another way of life
In Search of Lost Time
>>
>>9945487
Do you live in California?
>>
>>9945547
No, I didn't want to post it because you'll all be calling me a cuck etc but here goes:
She was born in Ethiopia but was adopted by rich European parents. She went to Ethiopia for a month with a bunch of monks and helped kids. She fell in love with the experience and told me that once she finishes Uni she'll go live there. I think it's incredibly stupid but she's too stubborn to listen to so I've made peace with the fact. She apologized crying and all and I can't hate her.
>>
>>9945573

Did not see that twist coming. I don't think that qualifies you to be a cuck at all. Maybe she'll realize the err of her ways and return to you, so don't shut the door

To keep this lit related, maybe give her a copy of Thich Nhat Hanh's The Miracle of Mindfulness?
>>
>>9945590
It's just that everywhere I've posted this story it was nothing but BLACKED.JPG and other stuff about how she took in 20 niggers with 10 inches dicks at the same time.
>>
>>9945603
Well, if it helps you, I'm sure she mostly want to come back because of the kids, and the big dicks are just a bonus.
>>
>>9945487
Would not recommend giving her a parting gift, it's a beta move. Cut all contact and move on with your life. It may seem impossible but believe me your future self will thank you the faster you get over her
>>
>>9945652
what if you don't want to get over?
>>
>>9945652
I see your point but this isn't /adv/. Can you recommend me a book on the stuff that I asked?
>>
File: 11438.jpg (19KB, 300x475px) Image search: [Google]
11438.jpg
19KB, 300x475px
>>
>>9945661
Go get her, anon ;-)
>>
>>9945652
>it's a beta move. Cut all contact and move on with your life.
Who gives a fuck? It's a sincere act and that's an increasingly scarce thing. Not every end to a relationship has to be melodramatic and bitter.

Get her something that will occupy a lot of time like The Brothers Karamazov.
>>
>>9945487
no book is going to help you out of this anon
>>
>>9945487
Hölderlin, Hyperion
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.