[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hate for a writer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 2chink.png (8KB, 534x147px) Image search: [Google]
2chink.png
8KB, 534x147px
Was there ever a book so bad that you wanted to kill whoever wrote that shit to get the wasted time back?
>>
Paul Coelho

The thought that the time I've lost reading the shlock that is The Alchemist comes back to haunt me every night
>>
>>9940584
Why?
>>
No. But do you want to kill me? I made you waste your time reading this inane reply.
>>
>>9940595
Because it actually fits the description for pseud trash (unlike 99% of what is called that here)
>>
>>9940563
The Golden Notebook by Doris Lessing, an author I generally appreciate. A book full of narcissistic drivel.

I'm sure there have been many others, but I can't remember any right now.
>>
>>9940563
Alex Cross, Run, by James Patterson. He is what is the worst in fiction. Absolute shit.
>>
Whoever the fuck wrote The Night Circus.

Someone recently told me it was a NaNoWriMo book, and that isn't that great inspiration.

I wanted to kill the person who told me that as well.
>>
Every Dune book not written by Frank Herbert. The Butlerian Jihad book by his son and a ghostwriter is the only book I've never been able to finish because it is so bad.
>>
>>9940563
The person who wrote my diary desu
>>
File: 31U95pRrZtL.jpg (15KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
31U95pRrZtL.jpg
15KB, 333x500px
>>
File: 19672502.png (27KB, 264x374px) Image search: [Google]
19672502.png
27KB, 264x374px
>>9943515
Here's a sample in case you're curious.
>>
>>9940563
Tomorrow when the war began
>>
>>9943519
This is rupi levels of stupidty.
Tho I won't lie I wouden't be curious to check a translation where they fix the book (like they did with milk&honey)
>>
>>9943519
Gonna save this to remind myself to just write whenever I feel like shit because I physically can't produce something this bad
>>
>>9943519
thanks Bukowski. you are the reason why this is allowed.
>>
>>9940563
This Ayako must be either a really shitty writer or a bitch for him to hate her that much
>>
>>9944186
Not really. That's standard Japanese bullying.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.