[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arabian Nights...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (77KB, 333x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 333x499px
>2 pages in
>Already 2 examples of wives cuckolding their husbands with blacks
What am I in for lads?
>>
>>9939057
It only gets better
>>
i'm tired of seeing the word cuck on 4chan, in literature, and in life. Everywhere I am, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo. I feel like Leopold Bloom only I shouldn't because i'm in a confident relationship. Too bad I can't go a day without seeing or thinking about cuck, cuck, cuck. Anything I read has a cuckold. Anna Karenina, Ulysses, Homer, fucking MARTIAL, Ovid, DeLillo (and it doesn't help that even Babette of all people cucks him along with MARIAN like he's laughing in my face), Hemingway, Steinbeck, Cervantes, the comments about Aurelius, Proust... I wouldn't be surprised if by re-reading the Divine Cuckedy i would find something (Beatrice fucked Virgil didn't she?). She fucked Virgil and cucked Dante. Fuck and cuck. Cuck, cuck, cuckoo. And don't even get me fucking STARTED on Shakespeare. Literally every play, except insofar as I know, THE TEMPEST GOD SAVE IT SOUL, has at least a line mentioning the cuckold's horns one way or another (oh I marked them). Please somebody cleanse me of this mind virus. Thank God i'm at least half as manly enough as Petruchio or any Shakespeare hero or how Martial or Socrates or Aristotle or Epictetus or Sam Hyde would aspire to be, or else I would probably end up blowing my brains out.
>>
>>9939099

I like what you wrote. Do you mind if I save it for future discussions?
>>
>>9939057
So is this worth reading? I Know it's long as fuck so maybe I should read a best of Arabian Nights complilation instead?
>>
>>9939057
Lol what does it say exactly?
>>
>>9940239
the one in the OP is a compilation. Its okay, not particularly worth reading imo
>>
>>9940649
I'm not OP, but I think it was something like about some Arab queen and her maidens go out to some garden why the king is away and they all simultaneously lay on their backs and some negro servant comes out and fucks them all. I can't remember if its just one servant fucking all of them or a group of negros. Its written kinda stiffly
>>
>>9939670
You better pay him a daily's earnings. Otherwise, my friend, I'll tell you what will happen in the following sentence. Me and my friends will come to your home and knock on your door. Wait... Huh? You said knock on my door? Yes that's what I said. Am I doubting myself that I said that? I can easily see that I typed it inside this box-containing-words-and-such-and-stuff, but that's just what happens when you explain what happens. Don't be confused, my daughter, because I'm your father. Not literally. Physically I'm fat and stupid, but I'm rambling now. Back to where we were. Skip to sentence 3 and continue reading. Now then, you may stop reading now then and now and then or every so often, my daughter. Get it? Get what? You got it; however, this has to be the last thought of this form that must be formed from my thought to the fingers on my hands to the words on your screen, End.
>>
>>9939099
Loved it. Thank you. The part about Beatrice and Virgil was pure genius.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.