[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't remember a book title

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
In the book the main character is some blond teen who's family is poor in a dystopian future where all people with some disease are killed. (Also remember red X's put on infected houses doors) he a thief or whatever. Later the people see him as some kind of hero and represent him by blond streaks in their hair. He falls in love with some girl who at first tried to capture and kill him. Blah Blah blah I need it for school but I read it years ago and can't remember.
>>
The Shawshank Redemption?
>>
>>9935951
Is it the Handmaid's Tale?
I never read it, but the fact you need for school may be this one.
Because I have heard of schools in 'merica who demand reading Handmaid's Tale.
>>
>>9935951
My desu, diary.
>>
>>9935951
>Also remember red X's put on infected houses doors
I think that part is in Exodus.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
It was some random book, nothing huge. My school isn't specifically asking for this book it's just I though I'd enjoy it again. Although I do believe it came out or existed right about the time "Divergent" was popular. The main characters family is fucking rekt immediately by the govt. The book also had sequels and I believe he had some like brain cancer or something and it was a major issue in those stories.
>>
>>9935951
Legend by Marie Lu
>>
>>9936706
Hm. I am no expert at newer stuff, but I do know that, by the time Divergent was getting popular, there were also some other YA dystopian novels who were getting popular.

Personaly, I know of "The Hunger Games" and "Red Queen", tho I read Red Queen and still own it and I dont see any conection with the book you describing.
Red Queen has some super powers, if this rings any bells to you.
>>
>>9936742
>GoodReads says:
>What was once the western United States is now home to the Republic, a nation perpetually at war with its neighbors. Born into an elite family in one of the Republic's wealthiest districts, fifteen-year-old June is a prodigy being groomed for success in the Republic's highest military circles. Born into the slums, fifteen-year-old Day is the country's most wanted criminal. But his motives may not be as malicious as they seem.

From very different worlds, June and Day have no reason to cross paths—until the day June's brother, Metias, is murdered and Day becomes the prime suspect. Caught in the ultimate game of cat and mouse, Day is in a race for his family's survival, while June seeks to avenge Metias's death. But in a shocking turn of events, the two uncover the truth of what has really brought them together, and the sinister lengths their country will go to keep its secrets. (less)

Yeah, sounds legit. Is this one op?
>>
File: IMG_1348.jpg (267KB, 750x1142px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1348.jpg
267KB, 750x1142px
Thank you! Yes "Legend" by Marie Lu! That's the one. This thread is done, thanks to all who replied even if you were wrong!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.