[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IN NEED OF A PDF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Chicken_little_12large.jpg (226KB, 720x525px) Image search: [Google]
Chicken_little_12large.jpg
226KB, 720x525px
Shalom,
I'm a jew & too ashamed to legally acquire this journal. Asking LIT for a PDF version of Mein Kampf. This has been bothering me since childhood. I want to read the ugly words which shifted the mindset of so many middle-class Germans.
>>
>>9933557
>Step one open your internet browser
>Step two look for "Mein Kampf pdf" on Google
>Step three buy the fucking book you jew
>>
Sure & make my ancestors roll in their graves for spending my coins on Nazi literature ... excellent suggestions!
>>
>>9933557
This can't be fucking real. Are you having troubles finding a book that is in public domain? And so what you being a jew and wanting to read Mein Kampf? What are you? 10?
>>
>>9933557
Also, let me warn you before hand that the Mein Kampf isent very good itself. The book is pretty dry and full Hitler's hystericals conspiracys. But if you are curious and have the time to spend in, idk, 100pages, well, wouden't hurt giving a try. At some points you may actualy laught of how stupid some of the conspiracys are.
>>
literally just google it man, it's in the public domain so it's free
>>
Yup Found

Should have bought of that first... assumed 4Chan has this on hand
>>
>>9933592
Idk why you are so sensitive about buying the nazi book. Many jewish people, even at the time of Hitler, owned and read the book.
There is no reason to think that your ancestors would be ashamed of you. And even if they are, maybe they should grow up a bit.
>>
>>9933557
Just search ''Stalag Mein Kampf pdf'' in google to get the official, party-approved pre-war translation
>>
File: mein kek.jpg (15KB, 228x309px) Image search: [Google]
mein kek.jpg
15KB, 228x309px
>>9933571
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.