[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to identify a female writer without reading the name in the title?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: J.K.-Rowling.jpg (749KB, 2878x2159px) Image search: [Google]
J.K.-Rowling.jpg
749KB, 2878x2159px
I´ve notice some things that make the difference between male and female authors, for example, female authors tend to:

>Describe things in a mellow way
>Have soft narrative, even if it´s a book with an adult topic
>Write happy endings

Any other characteristics you noticed?
>>
who, specifically, are you referencing for these inferences?
>>
I'm barely into my 20s and I've read more books than everyone in this thread combined. I can say with the utmost of certainty that I can identify female writers solely from their writing with 100% accuracy every time. The dead ringer giveaway is basically, is the writing really shitty? Female writer.* Is the writing mediocre at worst, and incredibly beautiful beyond words at best? Male writer.

*That is unless you count that one book by the MtF tranny I read a few years back. Marvelous read.
>>
>>9930980
For me, women are simply inferior to us as white men, and they only write utter trash and garbage. Thanks for creating this thread. We need more woman hate threads here to redpill the libcucks
>>
Women are basically incomplete, deformed men, therefore you can identify them by their incomplete, deformed writing.
>>
>>9931540
they are idiots because they're minds aren't equipped to understand great literature compared to us
>>
>>9930980
The goldenfinch is a great example of this
>>
>>9931567
Once I tried to read Virginia Woolf, and I nearly vomited from how shit it was. Dreadful writing. And this is who numales say is good. kek
>>
File: rosa.jpg (25KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
rosa.jpg
25KB, 540x304px
There are, of course, exceptions.
>>
>>9931576
Compared to most white male authors, she's no where near good enough to warrant comparison. If she were a male, she probably wouldn't have been published
>>
File: 1502990480769.jpg (67KB, 602x709px) Image search: [Google]
1502990480769.jpg
67KB, 602x709px
>rape fantasies
>cucking fetish
I'm looking at you, Ayn Rand.
>>
>>9931581
all women want to get raped, try the redpill
>>
Buncha faggots itt
>>
Hopefully now that women have been included in education they'll start making more worthwhile literature. But it's probably gonna take a while. White men have had several hundred years to build their reputation.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.