[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Light Comedy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Recommend me some light, funny reading I don't have to commit to and can read when im just waiting around
>>
Confederacy of dunces.
It really ought to be more popular than it is and is very light reading.
>>
>>9927567
Oh good shit, I was trying to remember the name of that
>>
>>9927567
>>9927571
Is it a single story arc or can I pick a chapter at random to read at a time
>>
>>9927576
It's broken up into different arcs but a lot of the humour would be lost if you didn't read it in chronological order.
>>
I wanna shit that is literally on the same intellectual level as the OP book though. LIke magazine tier shit.
>>
>>9927598
Cool
Anything lighter though?
>>
>>9927602
your brain, L M A O
>>
>>9927601
karl pilkington and david thorne
>>
>>9927558
Holy shit I loved that book when I was younger. Good times.
>>
Puckoon - Steve Milligan

This book is only funny in small doses
>>
>>9927567
>>9927844
>>9928027
OP here. Too heavy. Lighter please
>>
>>9927558
>>9927850
>turn to page 14 to discover the meaning of life
>*turn to page 14*
>turn to page 79 to discover the meaning of life
>this goes on for several pages until you return to the first
>life is cyclical and the search for greater meaning is futile
>or is the point that the search for meaning itself is where the value is, a la myth of sisyphus

A profound book.
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (66KB, 288x512px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
66KB, 288x512px
I'll be called le epic reddit man for this:
Douglas Adams.
Hitchhikers guide was my favourite book until I actually started properly reading real literature around age 20.
Theres a lot of good humour in 'proper literature' (eg. Pynchon), but since I read and reread a lot of Adams when I was around 12 I'd say that its light enough.
>>
>>9927558

New Yorker collection of humorous works.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.