[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recent Purchases

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1472.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1472.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Post your recent purchases and other anon's will rate you.

I'll start
>>
>>9927402
What am I supposed to rate? You purchasing power? They look cheap as shit and in poor condition.
1/10, get a fucking job
>>
>>9927411
>intimated
Can you not speak a second language? If I was asking for reviews on my purchasing power I'd check my bank balance you fucking twat.
>>
>>9927402
Remember when reading Kant that he's talking about the conditions that make experience possible.
>>
File: stirner.jpg (100KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
stirner.jpg
100KB, 648x1152px
just got this
>>
Norton anthology of english literature vol 2, norton anthology of american literature vol 1 and 2 and norton anthology of world masterpieces vol 1 and 2.
Basically ordered all of them after getting the first volume of english literature last month cause I liked it so much. Granted now that I look back on it it's pretty boring compared to to the later writing.
No picture to post but they're all huge books, 3000 pages each.
Would recommend since they're so cheap and all of mine have come in perfect condition.
>>
>>9927402
Good books to further your education in different fields. Unpretentious. Not afraid to show who (you) are and where (you) are. Trust and honesty are good things. 7\10.
>>
>Islamism and Islam (Hardback) By (author) Bassam Tibi
>Taboo Genocide: Holodomor 1933 & the Extermination of Ukraine vol 1 (Paperback) By (author) Kris Dietrich
>Taboo Genocide: Holodomor 1933 & the Extermination of Ukraine vol 2 (Paperback) By (author) Kris Dietrich
>The Evolution of Civilizations: An Introduction to Historical Analysis (Hardback) By (author) Carroll Quigley
>Origins of Totalitarianism (Paperback) By (author) Professor Hannah Arendt
They're in the mail
>>
>>9927568
I want to get this new translation but the book is like 15-20$
nah homie i'll just wait 5 years when there are used ones circulating
>>
Just ordered some new franklin library and easton press. Pretty excited. It's for my poetry shelf.

William Blake - Easton Press
Robert Frost - Easton Press
Emily Dickenson - Easton Press
Hart Crane - Franklin Library
Percy Shelley - Easton Press

I also ordered Requiem for the American Dream by Noam Chomsky.

I made a rule for myself a long time ago, that I am not going to buy any more books, except for getting easton press, franklin library, or folio society copies of ones I already have. Tee hee. I just love them. I love having a book like that on my bed side, holding it, feeling it, seeing it. I'm just a very visual, material person, I suppose.
>>
File: 1484285135533.png (94KB, 220x255px) Image search: [Google]
1484285135533.png
94KB, 220x255px
>>9927763
>being this much of a brandloyal cuck
>>
Amazon (UK) had 50% off on Oxford World's Classics, so I bought a bunch of books I had previously read, but never owned:

Jane Eyre (C Bronte)
Wuthering Heights (E Bronte)
Republic (Plato)
Eugene Onegin (Pushkin)
Scarlet Letter (Hawthorne)

And one I haven't read: Castle of Otranto (Walpole)
>>
>>9927768
If there were other publishers that made books of this quality besides Harvard which sometimes makes nice leatherbounds, please let me know. I don't care about pressing, I just care about the quality of materials a book is bound in. Folio society is sweet, thick paper, buckram, with screen print art (I'm a big fan of screen print). Easton Press and Franklin are lush leather, thick as fuck pages, gold leaf gilding. They're the best you can get besides custom order, I'd imagine.
>>
>>9927568
Is that where he talks about how you're his property? Not in the ego and it's own? Holy fuck so that's where the memes came from? I gotta get this book. Ego And Its Own talks about spooks though, right?
>>
>>9927758
they're going to run out of print and no new ones are going to be printed so i suggest you at least get a pdf and read it

>>9927800
its the same book dog
>>
>>9927800
pls b b8
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.