[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0717.jpg (324KB, 1536x1744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0717.jpg
324KB, 1536x1744px
What did he mean by this?
>>
autism
>>
>>9927227 (OP)
Didn't icycalm say something similar in
aphorisms 238, 264.

Rei's uses different symnatics and is obscurest. It also came later than icy's aphorisms and yet gives the man no credit.
>>
>>9927829
Hi, icycalm. Just because you think you find some similarities between Rei's aphorism, and yours, doesn't mean that he plagiarized you. Besides, no, they're not similar. Rei is talking about the differences between faith, and hope. You are talking about Kierkegaard's leap of faith, and how it is flawed, and about how God is "something that the strong create" (lol).
>>
>>9927931
I am not icycalm. You're getting caught up in the words selected rather than what they mean.
>>
>>9927996
>You're getting caught up in the words selected rather than what they mean.

Nah
>>
>>9927829
Rei isn't referring to Kierkegaard's leap of faith, and I don't see how 264 is relevant at all.
>>
Restructure it and you've got a contemporary generic rock song with a Christian soft-sell.
>>
>>9928284
Basically the general idea is what motivates you. Does it come from within, a type of immediate self-propelled fire, or are you looking for something outside yourself, endlessly looking to the horizon. That's what is being discussed, icy hits more topics with less words though. He didn't just hit Kierkegaard he hit an entire type of thought process.

Rei's stuff also reaches some dumb conclusions. No "being hopeless" does not "inevitably triumph". It could be that another guy comes up who is just stronger and he knocks you over the head. He is also taking like these thought processes are universally accessible and desirable to everyone.
>>
>>9928304
I think I butchered the reading of Orgy, focusing only on the part's Rei is borrowing.
>>
>>9927227
metaphysics is fuckin gay
>>
>>9928312
>>9928304
>>9927996
>>9927829
You're delusional, or just lack reading comprehension.
>>
I wonder how Rei supports himself.

Is it easy to get NEETbux in Mexico?
>>
Bumpo
>>
that if you are dwelling on the bleak outlook of the future you should probably just kill yourself now.
I mean we have an over population problem here people
and depressed people are the hardest to control
so just kill your self.
becuase your will to believe is too rigid.
You have lost all hope along with your agency

we don't need lumps of shit
we need doers
people that have faith that their actions matter that they mean something
that the secret only works if you have faith that whatever you were hoping for you already have.

but thsi guy has only the first two paragraphs in the stanford encyclopedia of philosophy on hope

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/hope/
>>
File: ري كظ R Y · Q V S S.jpg (275KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ري كظ R Y · Q V S S.jpg
275KB, 960x1280px
How can one autistic alien be so based?
>>
>>9928653
>>9927227
What's this aesthetic called?

>autistic alien

lel
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.