[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jon and Daenerys will be in couple in ASOIAF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1503290785433-tv.jpg (136KB, 1066x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1503290785433-tv.jpg
136KB, 1066x1073px
Post yfw their relationship will be canon and when the only purpose of R+L=J was to make Jon and Dany's relationship incest.
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/21/arts/television/alan-taylor-director-game-of-thrones.html
>>
but what about their tax laws
>>
>>9927037
No tax for incest
>>
When will this fucktarded ball of lard stop hamfisting his incest fetish into everything?
>>
>I’ve only looked at one review online, and it was very much concerned with the speed of the ravens. I thought, that’s funny — you don’t seem troubled by the lizard as big as a 747, but you’re really concerned about the speed of a raven. It is true there are time issues, and I’m not exactly sure how many kilometers there are between Eastwatch and Dragonstone. But it was a bit dreary to hear somebody who said, “I cannot enjoy this episode because, you know, that speed of that raven ... ” There’s was a lot of wonderful stuff going on here and if it really gets that much in your way, that’s not good to hear. But that said, Gendry’s a really great runner. [Laughs.] Ravens go super fast. And who’s to say how much time passes on that island, since it’s always sort of an eternal twilight north of the Wall? With those three ideas in mind, I think we can lay the timing concerns to rest.

verisimilitudefags BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>9927053
Most royalty in history married cousins. What's the big deal?
>>
>“The book series and TV adaptation go their separate ways," Martin told Metro. “On the screen characters are killed right and left. About twenty of them have died already, which are quite alive to me and will appear in a new book.”

Safe to say it's unlikely to happen as Jon Snow will most likely be a human zombie in the books after his revival.
>>
>>9927061
>"It's fantasy, why are you worried about consistent attention to detail?"

Holy Mother Mary, he is a fucking hack. This comment confirms it more than anything else.
>>
>>9927061
>And who’s to say how much time passes on that island
So the counter to the problem of the Raven teleporting being unrealistic...is the even further unrealistic suggestion that the Fellowship of the Wall spent weeks surrounded by the Others and the undead army who saw no reason to attack them or force the issue in the time, while our heroes also magically managed to neither freeze nor starve to death while occupying the same 10 inches without so much as running out of non-yellow snow in which to stand in. That's not just great, it's fantastic.
>>
> virtue signaling

There is nothing wrong with fictional incest, just as there is nothing wrong with fictional murder or fictional rape.
>>
>>9927061
we need a virgin (raven mileage counter) vs. chad (D&D) pic
>>
>>9927132
Nothing, I'm just angry at this stupid fuck and his constant excuses for bad show writing and doing everything but write away the "Meereenese knot".
>>
>>9927061
Reminder that Robert could quickly travel to Winterfell on a fucking broken wagon.
>>
>>9927032
>Another Hugo Liberal out to normalize mentally ill fetishes
Surprise surprise.
>>
>>9927061
Considering the plot teleportation of every single army and fleet this whole season, the concerns about precisely how fast a laden or unladen raven flies, or how fast a horse carries a guy already dead from hypothermia, does seem rather petty.

If you didn't know the series was shit already, now you do.
>>
>>9928497
Why doesn't anyone have good taste any more? Why is everything so shitty? I think mass culture was a mistake.
>>
>>9927132
>Most royalty in history married cousins

most yuropoors in history and today do as well, also 100% of muslims.
>>
>>9928497
>Considering the plot teleportation of every single army and fleet this whole season
These at least have the suggestion and possibility of time passing between. There's no such distinction in the raven case. Sorry but your disaffected so cool point it actually so retarded.
>>
File: IMG_5239.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5239.png
7KB, 645x773px
>>9928516
>>
>>9928540
I'm a europoor and I call this bullshit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.