[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So recently one of my friends recommended me this book. Is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

So recently one of my friends recommended me this book. Is it worth it, or just a meme?
>>
File: 1485203072254.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485203072254.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>9926636

>author is a talk radio host
>clickbait meme title
>blurb from Newt Gingrich
>>
>Chapter 15
>Algae

>lol dead zones are actually good for the environment lol what do you guys hate business or something lol go hug an electric eel SQUEEEEE SQUEEEE SQUEEEE lol stupid liberals
>>
File: microexpressions-disgust.jpg (28KB, 524x336px) Image search: [Google]
microexpressions-disgust.jpg
28KB, 524x336px
If you read shit written by somebody with the writing skill of a Cracked columnist unable to make a book without using list format, you are the plebbest of plebs.

These kind of books are basically just lengthy strawman attacks against the people the author hates. It doesn't teach you what's good about conservatism. It doesn't teach you, in any serious manner, the weaknesses of liberalism. It's just crap pulp fiction so you can laugh at the dum libruls like a brainlet and feel like part of an enlightened elite.

You should feel bad for ever considering it. You should feel bad for being friends with somebody that recommended it. It will probably make you dumber if you read it.

To help inform you of the company you're in by reading this, I've pulled up some excerpts from the 80 positive reviews of this book:

"SENT THE BOOK TO TWO LIBERALS. ONE MSAID THE BOOK WAS RIGHT ABOUT HER. THE SECOND BOOK WENT MY BROTHER-IN-LAW WHOSE COMMENT WAS. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT OBAMA WON. . ALOHA"

" I really do feel sad for libs - they have far too much hate that they can't see the forest from the trees anymore. The latest nutty fit with DJT is crazy with Soros organizing riots is beyond common sense."

"If you feel the need to bow to the leaders of the other World nations as Obama does, and if you feel the need to apologize for America's greatness as Obama does, definitely STAY AWAY from this book "

" I'm also one of those who believes that every time a politician says that they are promoting a bill or creating a new program, I'd better guard my wallet because what they really mean is "I'm taking your money and your liberty."

Verified purchase: "I am not good with writing reviews. Maybe that's because i only have a 9th grade education. I made the terrible mistake getting my girlfriend pregnant and marrying her, getting a low paying job, had another child!"

"Those liberals exalt government too highly, to the point that government is like a god to them, and their liberalism is a religion ("the bigger the government, the smaller the God")."
>>
>>9926844
Well pulp non-fiction actually, screwed that up, but whatever.
>>
>>9926863
>Well pulp non-fiction actually

Are you saying that the OP's book was originally printed in a magazine?
>>
It probably would have made more money as a clickbait article.
>>
>>9926636

The fact that he kept it to 50 shows remarkable restraint on the author's part.

If #1 isn't "themselves" it's clickbait trash though.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.