[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Books that made you cry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

What's the ONE book that made you cry?

For me it was pic related, which made me approach Truth and almost make it tangible for an instance. Earth shattering experience
>>
>>9926201
Please, tell us more about how this book affected you.
>>
>>9926201
Several books have made me cry.
>>
>>9926211
Made me realize that everything I've been told was a lie and that the redpill was true all along. I always thought /pol/ were a bunch of retarded Nazis, but fact is they're very redpilled to the truth.
>>9926232
Which ones. That's sort of the purpose of the thread, y'aknow
>>
>>9926252
Please, post quotes that made you realize this.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (27KB, 460x720px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
27KB, 460x720px
>>9926252
If I have to pick the one that made me cry the most, it's pic related. Not particularly what happens in the narrative, but the way the guy writes is just so damn lyrical and he finds a way make your heart ache in most painful way possible. It's melancholia without being sentimental.

Runners up are probably Mrs Dalloway and The Things They Carried.
>>
dude
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.