[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will to power and the dominance heirarchy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 4893555_orig.png (1MB, 550x767px) Image search: [Google]
4893555_orig.png
1MB, 550x767px
Are there any authors or works that reframe Nietzsche through modern psychology/anthropology? Other than Memerson? I want to actually read some papers not hours of rambling audio.
>>
Only a fool can "climb the dominance hierarchy" in our world. Are you a fool? If you aren't exhausted, you probably are.
>>
>>9923122
lmao shutup faggot
>>
>>9923122

Faggot, also a pseud, but primarily you are a faggot, probly fat
>>
>>9923180
>>9923203
Once I was not so happy
Once I was not so, so sad
I never looked down
There's things under my feet
There are good things to know in here
And you can even find quarters there (quarters there!)
Which will make you rich enough to buy a little thing to take home to the wife, yes to buy a little thing to take home to the wife
But back to the ground,
There's ants there!
There are little ants. And they work so hard all day, they work so hard all day, they work very, very hard.
So on to next weekend where we will see what has come of us boys, we will see, what has come of us boys who have ran around and screamed at the trees and the little birdies little birdies that sing
>>
Goonan
>>
File: 1493966985659.gif (2MB, 1200x810px) Image search: [Google]
1493966985659.gif
2MB, 1200x810px
>>9923101
Bump because there's another Nietzsche thread

Cmon lads
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.